Paul Brown Stadium Tickets
Home to National Football League’s Cincinnati Bengals, Paul Brown Stadium is situated in Cincinnati, Ohio. The stadium is named after the creator of the Bengals Paul Brown and has the seating capacity of 65,535 people. Paul Brown Stadium is stretched across twenty two acres of land is more commonly known by its nick name Jungle
Paul Brown Stadium Tickets & Upcoming Events
- Buy Garth Brooks, Paul Brown Stadium Tickets for Sat May 01 2021 Sat May 01 2021Garth Brooks, Paul Brown Stadium tickets for 05/01 07:00 PM at Paul Brown Stadium ,Cincinnati ,OH
- Sat May 01 2021
- Buy Cincinnati Music Festival: Charlie Wilson, Snoop Dogg & Fantasia - Friday, Paul Brown Stadium Tickets for Fri Jul 23 2021 Fri Jul 23 2021Cincinnati Music Festival: Charlie Wilson, Snoop Dogg & Fantasia - Friday, Paul Brown Stadium tickets for 07/23 07:30 PM at Paul Brown Stadium ,Cincinnati ,OH
- Fri Jul 23 2021
- Baltimore Ravens Paul Brown Stadium
- Dallas Cowboys Paul Brown Stadium
- Cincinnati Bengals Paul Brown Stadium
- Pittsburgh Steelers Paul Brown Stadium
- Baltimore Ravens Vs Cincinnati Bengals Paul Brown Stadium
- Pittsburgh Steelers Vs Cincinnati Bengals Paul Brown Stadium
- Cincinnati Bengals Vs Pittsburgh Steelers Paul Brown Stadium
- Cincinnati Bengals Vs Baltimore Ravens Paul Brown Stadium
- Afc North Paul Brown Stadium
- Nfc East Paul Brown Stadium
- Charlie Wilson Paul Brown Stadium
- Cincinnati Music Festival Paul Brown Stadium
- Fantasia Paul Brown Stadium
- Garth Brooks Paul Brown Stadium
- Janet Jackson Paul Brown Stadium
- Snoop Dogg Paul Brown Stadium
- Tank Paul Brown Stadium
- The O'jays Paul Brown Stadium
- Biz Markie Paul Brown Stadium
- Bj the Chicago Kid Paul Brown Stadium
The creation of the Paul Brown Stadium was followed by the increase in sales tax after the approval of the voters of the Hamilton County in 1996. This was done in order to accumulate funds to help erect two new home fields for the National Football League’s Cincinnati Bengals and Major League Baseball’s Cincinnati. Prior to the creation of their individual home fields, both the teams shared Riverfront Stadium. Since the Riverfront Stadium was growing old and it didn’t have modern amenities, both the teams required a new state of art of the home field for each one of them. With these demands in mind, Paul Brown Stadium broke ground on April 25, 1998 and finally opened up on August 19, 2000. After the opening of Paul Brown Stadium, Great American Ball Park also opened its doors of fans and served as the home field for Reds. Since 2000, Paul Brown Stadium has played host Cincinnati Bengals home games as well as selected games of Cincinnati Bearcats of NCAA. The stadium has also played host to two playoff games, in both of which Bengals were not able clinch the victory. Since the team enjoys massive fan following within the surrounding region, Paul Brown Stadium amasses a large sum of Bengals’ fans on each one of the team’s home games. During the team’s regular season Paul Brown Stadium tickets are highly sought after by the fans.
As far as the surface of the field is concerned, Paul Brown Stadium initially had Kentucky Bluegrass for the first four years of its existence. But due to high maintenance costs, it didn’t come out to be such a good idea after all. Due to poor maintenance the field even ranked on third spot for being the worst in the league at one point. Hence the county was forced to look for other suitable options, and while doing so it came across the FieldTurf. FieldTurf has the specialty of having the same looks and feels of natural grass; furthermore the field markings are sewn into the turf which also reduces the cost of repainting those markings after every game. The FieldTurf was installed within the facility during the 2004 season.
Apart from the Bengals’ home games, Paul Brown Stadium has also played host to numerous other events including Macy’s Music Festival that is held every year at the stadium. In addition Queen City Classic Chess Tournament is also held at the stadium during the spring season. On July 1, 2012 the Stadium also hosted its first major live concert which featured Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, The Nocturnals, Jake Owens and Grace Potter. For the coming season the stadium is expected to host more events of such sort, which you can witness with our Paul Brown Stadium tickets.
Paul Brown Stadium Weather Forecast, Cincinnati, OH
Wondering if your concert on Saturday might be rained out? Get the most recent weather forecast for your event venue from here!
| Partly Cloudy|
| Rain And Snow|
| Mostly Cloudy|
| Mostly Cloudy|
| Mostly Cloudy|
| Partly Cloudy|
Q:I would like to order 8 cincinnati bengals vs. miami dolphins tickets in different sections. Can I book them at once?
A:Unfortunately, it's not possible since the tickets are held by different brokers. Your order of Paul Brown Stadium in different sections must be placed separately.