Swan Lake Tickets
Beauty of folk tales like Swan Lake cannot be better expressed than in ballets and musicals, as they present the audio visually entertaining version of the story while preserving its original taste. A perfectly presented ballet makes the viewer indulged in the story so much that the whole world seems unreal to him for that time.
Swan Lake Cities
- Swan Lake Calgary AB
- Swan Lake Charlotte NC
- Swan Lake Edmonton AB
- Swan Lake Englewood NJ
- Swan Lake New Brunswick NJ
- Swan Lake New York NY
- Swan Lake Pensacola FL
- Swan Lake Pueblo CO
- Swan Lake Toronto ON
- Swan Lake Utica NY
- Swan Lake Waterbury CT
- Swan Lake Dallas TX
- Swan Lake Monroe LA
- Swan Lake Northampton MA
- Swan Lake Omaha NE
Swan Lake Tickets
- Buy Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, W L Jack Howard Theatre Tickets for 04/28 06:00 PM Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, W L Jack Howard Theatre tickets for 04/28 06:00 PM at W L Jack Howard Theatre, Monroe, LA
- Wed Apr 28 2021
- Buy Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Saenger Theatre - FL Tickets for 04/29 07:00 PM Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Saenger Theatre - FL tickets for 04/29 07:00 PM at Saenger Theatre FL, Pensacola, FL
- Thu Apr 29 2021
- Buy Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Ovens Auditorium Tickets for 05/12 07:00 PM Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Ovens Auditorium tickets for 05/12 07:00 PM at Ovens Auditorium, Charlotte, NC
- Wed May 12 2021
- Buy Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Palace Theater - CT Tickets for 05/22 07:00 PM Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Palace Theater - CT tickets for 05/22 07:00 PM at Palace Theater CT, Waterbury, CT
- Sat May 22 2021
- Buy Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Academy of Music Theatre - MA Tickets for 05/23 07:30 PM Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Academy of Music Theatre - MA tickets for 05/23 07:30 PM at Academy of Music Theatre MA, Northampton, MA
- Sun May 23 2021
- Buy Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Stanley Theatre - Utica Tickets for 05/25 06:30 PM Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Stanley Theatre - Utica tickets for 05/25 06:30 PM at Stanley Theatre Utica, Utica, NY
- Tue May 25 2021
- Buy Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Orpheum Theatre Omaha Tickets for 01/26 07:30 PM Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Orpheum Theatre Omaha tickets for 01/26 07:30 PM at Orpheum Theatre Omaha, Omaha, NE
- Wed Jan 26 2022
- Buy New York City Ballet: Swan Lake, David H. Koch Theater Tickets for 02/11 08:00 PM New York City Ballet: Swan Lake, David H. Koch Theater tickets for 02/11 08:00 PM at David H. Koch Theater, New York, NY
- Fri Feb 11 2022
- Buy Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Bergen Performing Arts Center Tickets for 02/20 03:00 PM Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 02/20 03:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Sun Feb 20 2022
- Buy Alberta Ballet: Swan Lake, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium Tickets for 05/06 03:30 AM Alberta Ballet: Swan Lake, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium tickets for 05/06 03:30 AM at Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, AB
- Tue May 06 2070
- Buy Alberta Ballet: Swan Lake, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium Tickets for 05/14 03:30 AM Alberta Ballet: Swan Lake, Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium tickets for 05/14 03:30 AM at Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Edmonton, AB
- Wed May 14 2070
- Buy Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, State Theatre - New Jersey Tickets for 09/19 08:00 PM Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, State Theatre - New Jersey tickets for 09/19 08:00 PM at State Theatre New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fri Sep 19 2070
- Buy Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Majestic Theatre - Dallas Tickets for 10/18 06:30 PM Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake, Majestic Theatre - Dallas tickets for 10/18 06:30 PM at Majestic Theatre Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Sat Oct 18 2070
- Buy Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Memorial Hall - Pueblo Tickets for 10/29 07:00 PM Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake, Memorial Hall - Pueblo tickets for 10/29 07:00 PM at Memorial Hall Pueblo, Pueblo, CO
- Wed Oct 29 2070
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s creation, Swan Lake ballet was composed in 1875-76 and was originally adapted from Russian folk tales. The story revolved around a princess named Odette who was cursed by a sorcerer and turned into a swan. Performed for the first time in 1877 at Bolshoi Theatre, Moscow, the ballet was choreographed by Julius Reisinger with the original name The Lake of The Swans. Later, many more versions were presented, most popular being the one by Lev Ivanov and Marius Petipa who prepared it for Imperial Ballet in 1895. Most of the companies presenting this ballet later based it on this revival for which Riccardo Drigo revised Tchaikovsky’s score. This revised version was presented for the first time at Mariinsky Theatre, St. Petersburg, Russia.
The origin of this story has been much discussed by critics, and many claim it to be the national ballet for its swans that come from classic Russian romantic stories and dance movements that come from Slovanic ring dances. Other critics also comment about its resemblance with the Russian folk tale The White Duck. The libretto is based on Der geraubte Schleier (The Stolen Veil), a story written by a German author named Jahann Karl August Musaus.
It is still controversial where this ballet originated first, especially its libretto’s author. Most of the critics credit it to Vladimir Petrovich Begichev and Vasily Geltser, director and Danseur of Imperial Theatres of Moscow respectively, at the time when it was produced. It is narrated by Tchaikovsky’s relatives that the original story was with the name The Lake of The Swans rather than The Swan Lake.
Swan Lake is believed to be one of the first ballets that were set by a symphonic composer. Tchaikovsky, before starting his work on Swan Lake, studied the artistic work of specialist composers that used to set music for ballets written in those days and were highly skilled in their field. Tchaikovsky later admitted that he could make it even better if he studied Delibes ballet before writing Swan Lake. Nevertheless, he made up for this when he later wrote The Sleeping Beauty.
Tchaikovsky was very excited while working on Swan Lake, and his passion for this piece of art can be appreciated by the fact that he composed the whole ballet within one year. Although the work was quite tough, still he managed to finish it in such a short time as his letters written to his friends reveal that he always wanted to work with this kind of music. In making of Swan Lake, Tchaikovsky worked in collaboration with Begichev that, according to some critics, was a bit difficult for both the artists to pull along. It was because of the fact that both felt more comfortable in working independently and desired to give Swan Lake a color of their own imagination. Nevertheless, the end result of their combined effort was still a masterpiece.
The storyline is about Princess Odette, the leading ballerina, her being converted to a swan by evil sorcerer Von Rothbart’s magic, and her Prince Siegfried who has been unfaithful to her. Later, he sees Princess in her semi human form and falls in love with her. The story then moves on about how the Princess is rescued and how Rothbart tries to punish both of them. There are several alternative endings for the story in various versions of the play.
For the people who admire the beauty and charm of classic stories and themes, Swan Lake tickets offer much more than just entertainment. It is a whole experience that keeps the audience spellbound till the very last moment of the show!
Swan Lake Schedule
Some of the best theatre productions have released their schedules. Swan Lake will run at the venues from 28-Apr-21 until 25-May-21. Upcoming show will be staged at W L Jack Howard Theatre, Monroe; whereas the last one will be held at the Stanley Theatre - Utica, Utica. For the complete list of dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||W L Jack Howard Theatre||Monroe, LA||Wed Apr 28 202106:00 PM|
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Saenger Theatre - FL||Pensacola, FL||Thu Apr 29 202107:00 PM|
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Ovens Auditorium||Charlotte, NC||Wed May 12 202107:00 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake||Palace Theater - CT||Waterbury, CT||Sat May 22 202107:00 PM|
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Academy of Music Theatre - MA||Northampton, MA||Sun May 23 202107:30 PM|
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Stanley Theatre - Utica||Utica, NY||Tue May 25 202106:30 PM|
|Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake||Orpheum Theatre Omaha||Omaha, NE||Wed Jan 26 202207:30 PM|
|New York City Ballet: Swan Lake||David H. Koch Theater||New York, NY||Fri Feb 11 202208:00 PM|
|New York City Ballet: Swan Lake||David H. Koch Theater||New York, NY||Sat Feb 12 202202:00 PM|
|New York City Ballet: Swan Lake||David H. Koch Theater||New York, NY||Sat Feb 12 202208:00 PM|
Swan Lake Ticket Prices
The average price for Swan Lake Tickets start from $83. The minimum get in price is $38 for Swan Lake Tickets at the W L Jack Howard Theatre, Monroe. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Monroe||28-Apr-21||$83||$38|
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Pensacola||29-Apr-21||$200||$108|
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Charlotte||12-May-21||$126||$65|
|Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake||Waterbury||22-May-21||$229||$77|
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Northampton||23-May-21||$168||$66|
|Russian Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake||Utica||25-May-21||$201||$162|
|Russian National Ballet: Swan Lake||Omaha||26-Jan-22||$107||$64|
|New York City Ballet: Swan Lake||New York||11-Feb-22||$446||$208|
|New York City Ballet: Swan Lake||New York||12-Feb-22||$446||$208|
|New York City Ballet: Swan Lake||New York||12-Feb-22||$446||$208|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:I need genuine tickets for swan lake. Do you sell them?
A:Yes. We offer the most authentic Swan Lake Tickets.
Q:How can I collect my swan lake tickets?
A:Swan Lake Tickets are delivered on your address; however, you can also collect them at the event if you want.
Q:What is the price of discount tickets for swan lake?
A:The price details of Swan Lake Tickets is placed on our page. Check out the directions and place the order as soon as possible.
Q:When do the discount tickets nyc swan lake ballet go on sale?
A:The Swan Lake is one of the most famous ballets by the legendary composer Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. This classic is now being performed on stage once again and Swan Lake Tickets are also now available with us. Tickets on offer by us cover a very wide range and that is because we want to ensure you have the freedom to book your tickets without going out of your budget. Log on to our website, make your way to the event's page there and follow a few simple steps to get your tickets in no time at all.
Q:I have been hearing from people that the ballet is sold out. Can I still get hold of cheap single ticket for swan lake,new York?
A:Yes, for people who admire classics, this Russian Ballet provides the best entertainment package. Owing to its popularity, getting Swan Lake Tickets at cheap rates gets difficult close to the event. This is why we recommend our customers to get their tickets as soon as possible.