Phantom Of The Opera Toronto Tickets
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s critically acclaimed musical and Cameron Mackintosh’s exceptional new production, The Phantom of the Opera has now announced its North American tour. Following an acclaimed sold out run in UK, the spectacular production is about to raise its curtains in some new venues including the Princess of Wales Theatre. As the performances start in December, theatergoers are already rushing for their Phantom of the Opera Toronto tickets. The Tony Award winning show will be bigger and better than before, and the production team has promised some exciting tweaks and surprises. The audience will get to enjoy amazing special effects, wonderful set design and of course the musical’s legendary chandelier. A live orchestra of 52 artists along with the actors will perform the hit numbers “All I Ask of You”, “Music of the Night” and “Masquerade”.
Are You Phantom of the Opera Toronto Tickets Holder? If Yes, Then Enjoy These Facts
One of the longest running theater musicals, Phantom of the Opera has won millions of hearts all over the world. Its gripping story of a phantom falling in love with a beautiful chorus girl has brought in countless people to theaters. If you plan on attending Toronto show, then know more about this epic musical.
- The Phantom of the Opera has been performed in almost 151 cities in 30 countries.
- The first production was staged 66 years ago and so far the musical has been performed in 13 different languages (English, German, French, Japanese, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Hungarian, Dutch, Korean, Castilian, Portuguese and Mexican Spanish).
- The Phantom of the Opera has taken home over 70 awards including Tony Awards, Drama Desk Awards, Olivier Awards and Outer Critic Circle Awards.
- One of the highlights of the show is its grand chandelier and Paris Opera House’s replica is embellished with 6,000 beads and is three meters wide, weighing one ton.
- The musical features a huge team of 130 people, including the cast, orchestra members and crew. They are all directly involved in every performance.
Q:Can I get a refund after I buy Phantom Of The Opera tickets of Toronto theater?
A:No, we cannot refund a purchase after you have already bought Phantom Of The Opera Toronto ON Tickets. We strongly suggest you look at all the dates listed on the relevant event’s page to determine which will be the most convenient one for you before making a final decision on buying your actual ticket from our registered broker.