Super Bowl Tickets
Super Bowl Tickets
- Super Bowl LV, Raymond James Stadium tickets for 02/07 06:30 PM Raymond James Stadium
- Sun Feb 07 2021
- In 2015, approximately 114.4 million viewers watched the Super Bowl XLIX, making it the most watched program in the history of American television.
- No team has ever won three Super Bowls consecutively.
- Super Bowl 12 was the only Super Bowl to have Co-MVPs in Randy White and Harvey Martin.
- Charles Haley and Tom Brady have won the highest number of Super Bowls, winning five to date.
- Katy Perry' performance in 2015 was watched by 120.7 million people which is a record for the Super Bowl halftime show.
- Before Super Bowl LII, 12 of the last 13 Super Bowls were won by the team wearing white jerseys.
- Tom Brady has won more Super Bowls than any other quarterback in history.
- The US Bank Stadium’s Wi-Fi bandwidth was expanded to provide internet connectivity to all seventy thousand fans in the stadium for Super Bowl 52.
- Tom Brady has never had a season under the .500 mark.
- There are only four NFL teams that have won as many games in the playoffs as Tom Brady.
- The Eagles scored thirty-eight points in their NFC Championship game against the Vikings leading up to Super Bowl LII. The team from Minnesota had not conceded more than thirty-one points during the entire season before that game.
- Tom Brady, 40, was the oldest player to take the field in Super Bowl LII.
- Donnie Jones was the longest serving player on the Eagles roster in 2018. Tom Brady had already won two Super Bowls before Jones’ rookie campaign of 2004.
- NBC used twenty Pylon Cameras during Super Bowl 52.
- Minneapolis has the distinction of being the northernmost US city to host a Super Bowl.
- Tom Brady played in the AFC Championship game against the Jaguars with twelve stitches in his hand in 2018.
- The U.S. Bank Stadium, the venue for Super Bowl 52, can host more events than any large stadium in the entire world.
- Had the New England Patriots won Super Bowl 52, they would have become the only team to win three Super Bowls in four seasons, twice.
- Super Bowl 52 was the New England Patriots' eighth Super Bowl in seventeen years.
- The city of Minneapolis hosted the Super Bowl for the first time in twenty six years in 2018.
- Tom Brady has played in eight Super Bowls which is a record for a QB.
- Between 2003 and 2012, the Patriots amassed one hundred and twenty-six wins, the most by any NFL side in a ten-year period.
- Bill Belichick and Tom Brady have appeared in more Super Bowls than twenty-eight NFL teams.
- LeGarrette Blount and Chris Long, members of the Eagles franchise in 2018, had won the Super Bowl with the Patriots the previous year.
- Had the Patriots won Super Bowl 52, they would have become the first team since 2003-2004 to win back to back Super Bowl titles. The Pats were the last team to achieve that feat.
- Super Bowl 52 marked the fourth time in five years that the top two seeds from the AFC and the NFC competed in the Super Bowl.
- The Patriots have not recorded a single losing season since the year 2001.
- The New England Patriots played in their tenth Super Bowl in 2018.
- The Patriots’ ten Super Bowl appearances are the most by any team in NFL history.
- Had the Pats won Super Bowl 52, they would have gone level with the Steelers at the top of the list of teams with most Super Bowl wins.
- Minneapolis hosted the Super Bowl for only the second time in its history in 2018.
- Super Bowl LII was the sixth Super Bowl to be played in a cold weather city.
- In Super Bowl 52, Bill Belichick became the first NFL head coach in history to make seven Super Bowl appearances.
- With Atlanta’s trip to Super Bowl LI, the NFC South became the only division in the league to have sent every team to the big game since 2002.
- The NFL took a break from Roman numerals for Super Bowl 50 but returned with the tradition, therefore Super Bowl 51 was referred to as the Super Bowl LI.
- San Francisco’s Super Bowl City downtown attracted more than 1.1 million people before the main event of Super Bowl 50.
- Super Bowl LI was the third Super Bowl to be held in Houston. Previous Super Bowls included Super Bowl VIII (1974) and Super Bowl XXXVIII (2004).
- The NFL announced in 2012 that the Reliant Stadium would host Super Bowl LI. Reliant Stadium was renamed as the NRG Stadium in 2014.
- English sensation Adele was considered to perform at the Half-Time Show for Super Bowl LI. In the end, pop superstar Lady Gaga was chosen to headline the Half-Time Show.
- The average age of The Super Bowl viewer in 2014 was calculated to be 43.7, a slight increase from 2013 which was 43.5. (Nielsen)
- In 2014, Renée Fleming became the first-ever opera singer in Super Bowl history to sing the national anthem.
- During Super Bowl XLVIII the Seahawks set a Super Bowl record by taking only five seconds to score.
- San Francisco scored 55 points at Super Bowl XXIV, most by a team in a single Super Bowl game.
- The Baltimore Ravens are the only team in history to have a perfect record in multiple SB appearances.
- The Buffalo Bills appeared in a record four consecutive Super Bowls from 1991 to 1994.
- Joe Montana was the first player to have been named Super Bowl MVP three times.
- Ray Lewis had to wait twelve seasons to win his second Super Bowl. That’s the longest wait for any player. He won Super Bowl XXXV and XLVII.
- The Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots have lost the Super Bowl 5 times, the most in history.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have won the highest number of Super Bowls in history with six.
- The first ever Super Bowl was won by the Green Bay Packers.
- The only teams to have never appeared in the Super Bowl are the Browns, the Lions, Jaguars and the Texans.
- During the 1980s and the 1990s, NFC teams won sixteen out of twenty Super Bowls.
- Four SB games have been played on January 26, making it the date to have hosted the most games.
- The Miami Area and New Orleans have hosted the most SBs, with each area hosting ten SBs.
- In the early days of the Super Bowl, college marching bands would perform at the half time show.
- Ray Lewis has the record for the longest time taken between winning two Super Bowls with twelve years separating his two victories.
- Lamar Hunt jokingly coined the name “Super Bowl,” which was then picked up by the media and became the game’s official name.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers have won the most number of Super Bowls. They have six titles to their name.
- No team has ever played the Super Bowl in their home stadium.
- Tom Flores, Mike Ditka and Tony Dungy are the only three players to have won the Super Bowl both as a player and a coach.
- Lesley Visser became the first woman assigned as a sideline reporter for a Super Bowl.
- With seven Super Bowls, Tom Brady holds the record for the most appearances by a player at the sporting event.
- Peyton Manning has won a Super Bowl with two different teams, making him the only starting quarterback to achieve this feat.
- Super Bowl XLVII was put on hold for more than half an hour due to power outage at New Orleans’ Superdome.
- Super Bowl LI was the first one to go into overtime where the New England Patriots defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 34-28.
Super Bowl LIV Tickets
For football fans around the country, there is no better place to get Super Bowl 54 tickets. The most prestigious event on the annual North American sporting calendar is approaching a couple of major milestones and you can get your tickets from here to be a part of the epic occasion. On February 2, 2020, the NFL will crown its 50th modern-era champion while also commemorating the 100th year of its storied existence.
In recognition of these special landmarks, Super Bowl 2020 tickets are available at very good prices. This is a unique opportunity that isn’t likely to be around for long. Therefore, make your move and order Super Bowl LIV tickets as soon as possible to have the time of your life at the Hard Rock Stadium.
Super Bowl 54 at the Hard Rock Stadium
This will be the 6th time that the Super Bowl will be setting up shop at the Hard Rock Stadium. The picturesque three-tiered home of the Miami Dolphins will open its doors to 65,000 passionate fans on game day. You can get Super Bowl tickets for any of the three tiers which include a 300-level upper deck, a 200-level club seating section and a 100-level lower part which is nearest to the field of play.
There are suite options as well if you are interested in one of those. Tickets for the Mezzanine Suites, The Nines Suites and the Lower Level Suites can be found here at jaw-dropping prices. Check them out now.
Super Bowl Halftime Tickets
If you thought that the game would provide all the entertainment, then think again. The action on the field will be just one part of a transcendent football experience. There is so much more for you to enjoy, not least of which is a one-of-a-kind halftime show featuring two of the most illustrious names in music.
Prepare to be blown away as the world’s biggest stage is co-headlined by the unrivalled Jennifer Lopez and one of Colombia’s greatest international stars, Shakira. Yes, you read that right. The NFL and halftime show sponsors Pepsi have masterminded something truly spectacular by getting the Latina songstresses signed up. The two pop queens are slated to perform alongside one another for the very first time. The Super Bowl halftime show tickets are available now and you should book yours at the earliest to get the best seats.
Super Bowl 2020 Hospitality Tickets
While the Super Bowl is “the game” of the NFL campaign, there is a lot more to it. The festivities begin quite a while before and the week leading up to the grand showdown is a party unlike any other on the face of the planet. And you can enjoy every bit of it by getting Super Bowl hospitality tickets today.
Super Bowl LIV: The Contenders
Super Bowl LIII witnessed the iconic Belichick-Brady connection guide the New England Patriots to their 6th NFL title. The side from Greater Boston will now be bidding for a fourth successive appearance in the championship game. On the other hand, the Los Angeles Rams will be determined to go one step further than last season.
The likes of the Kansas City Chiefs, the Minnesota Vikings, the Philadelphia Eagles, the New Orleans Saints, the San Francisco 49ers and a couple others will be in the hunt too. Don’t forget to lock in those tickets for Super Bowl 54 early to have the experience of a lifetime.
Super Bowl 54 News Update
Big Things in Store for Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show
A while ago, the NFL and Pepsi delivered one of the biggest news this fall by confirming that the Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show will be co-headlined by pop superstars Jennifer Lopez and Shakira. As a result, the Super Bowl can’t come quickly enough for many people. The two superstars are in full planning mode at the moment as they look to bring something truly special to the world’s biggest stage. Ideas are being shared and concepts are being put together while the possibility of more artists joining the fray is also under discussion. The music queens recently revealed these intentions to create an impactful and thoroughly enjoyable show for everyone. Both of them are super-excited to be a part of it (wouldn’t we all be?). You can surely expect one spectacular event. Keep watching this space for more updates.
Shakira and Jennifer Lop?ez Set to Light Up the Hard Rock Stadium During Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show
The NFL has pulled off quite a masterstroke by locking in two of the biggest names in music for the Super Bowl LIV halftime show. Two queens of pop music will be performing together for the very first time. It doesn’t get much better than this for the NFL’s 100th anniversary. Fans will certainly have the time of their lives as they witness not just the coronation of the 50th modern-era NFL champion but also an electric halftime show from the birthday girl Jennifer Lopez and the incomparable Shakira. Both artists are thrilled to be joining a select group of performers who have graced the Super Bowl halftime stage. You can be sure that they will treat the fans to something truly spectacular. Super Bowl LIV tickets are on sale now and you need to get them as soon as possible.
Q:Where to buy Super Bowl Tickets?
A:One of the most popular events of the year is just around the corner. Super Bowl LIV is all set to take place on February 2, 2020 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens. Enjoy the best deals available on Super Bowl Tickets by visiting our site. It's best to buy your tickets now as the prices will definitely go high close to the game.
Q:Why are Super Bowl Tickets so expensive?
A:One of the biggest sporting events of the year, Super Bowl draws in fans not just from the US but other parts of the world as well. The Halftime show and the lineup that hits the stage also make it a popular event. If you're looking to attend the game then this is the right time to buy Super Bowl Tickets as once the event gets closer, the prices are likely to hike.
Q:How Many Super Bowl Tickets do players get?
A:According to the NFL rules, players of the competing sides receive two complimentary Super Bowl Tickets. In case they want more, they can purchase up to 13 at face value. There's heavy penalty for the players or coaches who buy 'extra' tickets and scalp the buyers with high amount.
Q:How much are the cheapest Super Bowl Tickets?
A:The biggest sporting event of the year is scheduled for February 2, 2020 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens. The biggest game in American sports carries a heavy price tag, and currently even the cheapest Super Bowl tickets are priced at an average $3573. For more details on prices you can contact our live representative.
Q:What is the cost of Super Bowl Tickets?
A:On average, Super Bowl tickets cost between $3000 and $6000, per ticket. The rates also vary according to the seat and the row that you choose. It also depends on the participating teams and there are also many people who pay for the performers of the halftime show. 2020 Super Bowl will feature Jennifer Lopez and Shakira as the performers.
Q:When will Super Bowl 2020 tickets go on sale?
A:Super Bowl Tickets sales have already started. But since the qualifying teams haven't been announced yet, the fans are still waiting to buy their tickets. For the past couple of seasons, Super Bowl tickets have increased in prices but despite that a sold-out crowd attends the game.
Q:How Many Super Bowl Tickets Are Sold To The Public?
A:The NFL controls the Super Bowl Tickets and there's an allocated percentage through which the distribution is made. If you want to buy a ticket then it is best to purchase through secondary market or be a season ticket holder with an NFL team. For more information you can visit NFL's official website or if you are ready to purchase your ticket then contact our Live Help representative.
Q:How many Super Bowl Tickets are available for 2020?
A:Hard Rock Stadium in Miami will host the 54th edition of Super Bowl. The stadium has the seating capacity to accommodate 65,000 fans, which is relatively smaller compared to previous seasons. Keeping in view the capacity, NFL will make the distribution of Super Bowl Tickets accordingly.