St Louis Blues Tickets
Founded in 1967, the St Louis Blues play in the National Hockey League’s (NHL) Western Conference. The Blues have not yet won a Conference Championship or played for the Stanley Cup, but they have nine Division titles and a President’s Trophy to their name. The team has been playoff regulars since the 2011-2012 season but has been unable to clinch the elusive Stanley Cup. However, if the team continues to evolve as they have over the last few seasons, then it is only a matter of time before they win it. To catch the Blues live in action, get St Louis Blues tickets today.
St Louis Blues Tickets
- Buy Jimbo Mathus and The Dial Back Sound, The Gaslight Theatre - MO Tickets for Sun Jul 11 2021 Jimbo Mathus and The Dial Back Sound, The Gaslight Theatre - MO, tickets for 07/11 19:00 at The Gaslight Theatre - MO, St. Louis, MO
- Sun Jul 11 2021
- Buy Tab Benoit, River City Casino Tickets for Thu Aug 19 2021 Tab Benoit, River City Casino, tickets for 08/19 20:00 at River City Casino, St. Louis, MO
- Thu Aug 19 2021
- Buy Jon McLaughlin, Blueberry Hill Duck Room Tickets for Thu Sep 9 2021 Jon McLaughlin, Blueberry Hill Duck Room, tickets for 09/09 20:00 at Blueberry Hill Duck Room, St. Louis, MO
- Thu Sep 9 2021
- Buy Tommy Emmanuel, Sheldon Concert Hall Tickets for Wed Oct 13 2021 Tommy Emmanuel, Sheldon Concert Hall, tickets for 10/13 20:00 at Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis, MO
- Wed Oct 13 2021
- Buy Tommy Emmanuel, Sheldon Concert Hall Tickets for Thu Oct 14 2021 Tommy Emmanuel, Sheldon Concert Hall, tickets for 10/14 20:00 at Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis, MO
- Thu Oct 14 2021
- Buy Joe Bonamassa, Stifel Theatre Tickets for Sat Oct 30 2021 Joe Bonamassa, Stifel Theatre, tickets for 10/30 20:00 at Stifel Theatre, St. Louis, MO
- Sat Oct 30 2021
- Buy Cory Wong, Delmar Hall Tickets for Tue Feb 15 2022 Cory Wong, Delmar Hall, tickets for 02/15 19:30 at Delmar Hall, St. Louis, MO
- Tue Feb 15 2022
- Buy Miss Jubilee and The Humdingers, Sheldon Concert Hall Tickets for Mon Apr 21 2070 Miss Jubilee and The Humdingers, Sheldon Concert Hall, tickets for 04/21 TBA at Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis, MO
- Mon Apr 21 2070
- Buy Miss Jubilee and The Humdingers, Sheldon Concert Hall Tickets for Tue Apr 22 2070 Miss Jubilee and The Humdingers, Sheldon Concert Hall, tickets for 04/22 TBA at Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis, MO
- Tue Apr 22 2070
- With ninety assists during the 1990-1991 season, Adam Oates holds the franchise’s record for most assists in a season.
- Brian Elliot posted a record nine shutouts during the 2011-2012 season.
- Brett Hull holds the franchise record for most goals in a season. He scored 86 during the 1990-1991 season.
- Blues are the oldest team in the NHL to have never won the Stanley Cup.
- The team’s name comes from W.C. Handy’s famous song, Saint Louis Blues, which was published in 1914.
As most people will know, the Saint Louis Blues are a professional ice hockey team, and as their name suggests, they are from St. Louis, Missouri. The Saint Louis Blues are members of the Western Conference of the NHL’s Central Division. This great team has been named after the well known song by W. C. Handy, "St. Louis Blues."
The Saint Louis Blues play in the 19,150-seat Scottrade Center located at downtown St. Louis. This franchise was established in 1967, and was among the expansion teams at the time of the league's initial launch; they expanded from 6 and went on to make up 12 teams.
The Saint Louis Blues has a long standing tradition of fan-produced programs. This is held outside the playing arena and provides some great entertainment, which is often sarcastic and humor-filled. This is alternative entertainment in which there are team/league produced periodicals available. Among these, there is the longest-running fan publication available that is called ‘Game Night Revue.’ This was launched by some fans according to the shape of the Chicago Blackhawks' Blue Line Magazine. The magazine ran regularly for a decade (1994 to 2005). The owner had ultimately decided that it would not continue after the 2004–05 NHL lockouts. They had release a final "goodbye" issue. The following year, a new publication was launched, which was called the St. Louis Game Time. This was from many ex-GNR staffers, along with some fans who had a passion to write.
Since the early 1990s, there was a Towel Man tradition for the Saint Louis Blues. This tradition entailed a Towel Man running down the aisle after each goal was scored. Apart from the match entertainment itself, it is little bits of side entertainment such as the Towel Man that add to the event. This is why fans thoroughly enjoy themselves at Saint Louis Blues events.
You can have a grand time at Saint Louis Blues event where you can not only enjoy the extra thrills but also see your favorite stars in action. In order to make sure you do not miss such an event, you need to make sure you get your Saint Louis Blues Tickets.
The Blues are turning things around
After losing five consecutive games, the St. Louis Blues are back on track as they defeated the Colorado Avalanche 3-0 at the Pepsi Center. This was a vital win for them as they are now in contention for the wild card spot from the Western Conference. Paul Stastny, Patrick Berglund and Kyle Brodziak were the heroes for the Blues as they scored a goal apiece to give their team a 3-0 win against the Avalanche. Will the Blues continue with their winning ways? Time will tell.
Where do the St Louis Blues play hockey?
The St. Louis Blues play their home games at the famous Scottrade Center. They have been based there since 1994. The Scottrade Center has a seating capacity of 19,150 for hockey games and covers an area of 665,000 square feet. It is a multi-purpose facility and over one hundred and seventy five events of different kinds are held at the Scottrade Center each year. The name of the arena might be changed in 2017 though because of Scottrade being bought by TD Ameritrade.
Who performed St Louis Blues?
The history of At Louis Blues song starts from W.C. Handy. The legendary blues songwriter is also called the “Father of the Blues.” St. Louis Blues remains one of his most epic creations and it was published for the first time way back in the year 1914. A lot of singers have performed the track over the years but it is still not clear who was the first artist to sing the legendary track. Some say it was Ethel Waters while others say it was Charles Anderson. Regardless of all that, St. Louis Blues remains one of the, if not the most important songs in blues music.
St Louis Blues Ticket Prices
The average price for St Louis Blues Tickets start from $206. The minimum get in price is $81 for St Louis Blues Tickets at the Enterprise Center, St. Louis. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|NHL West Division First Round: Colorado Avalanche vs. St. Louis Blues - Home Game 3, Series Game 5 (If Necessary)||Denver||25-May-21||$402||$110|
|NHL West Division First Round: St. Louis Blues vs. Colorado Avalanche - Home Game 3, Series Game 6 (If Necessary)||St. Louis||27-May-21||$206||$81|
|NHL West Division First Round: Colorado Avalanche vs. St. Louis Blues - Home Game 4, Series Game 7 (If Necessary)||Denver||29-May-21||$508||$190|
|NHL West Division Second Round: St. Louis Blues vs. TBD - Home Game 1 (Date: TBD - If Necessary)||St. Louis||4-Jun-21||$306||$143|
|NHL West Division Second Round: St. Louis Blues vs. TBD - Home Game 2 (Date: TBD - If Necessary)||St. Louis||6-Jun-21||$290||$143|
|NHL West Division Second Round: St. Louis Blues vs. TBD - Home Game 3 (Date: TBD - If Necessary)||St. Louis||12-Jun-21||$307||$163|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.