International football’s most prestigious event is just about two months away. Colombia is among the top teams which have been labeled as the dark horse. Great things are expected from the team, especially when it faces its Asian opponent – Japan. The two teams will be facing each other on Tuesday, June 24. Match 37 will be a test of potential on the part of both the teams who will put everything on the line to show their mettle. Fans of both the teams will be gathering around in Arena Pantanal Cuiaba to enjoy this thrilling encounter. Colombia tickets for the team’s match against Japan are on fire with hundreds and thousands of them going out every day.
- Buy Gran Festival Independencia de Colombia, Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater Tickets for Sat Jul 17 2021 Gran Festival Independencia de Colombia, Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater, tickets for 07/17 13:00 at Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater, Hollywood, FL
- Sat Jul 17 2021
- Buy Gran Festival Independencia de Colombia, Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater Tickets for Sun Jul 18 2021 Gran Festival Independencia de Colombia, Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater, tickets for 07/18 13:00 at Miramar Regional Park Amphitheater, Hollywood, FL
- Sun Jul 18 2021
- Buy Independencia de Colombia: Jorge Celedon, Grupo Niche & Grupo Gale, Great Hall at Charles F. Dodge City Center Tickets for Fri Jul 18 2070 Independencia de Colombia: Jorge Celedon, Grupo Niche & Grupo Gale, Great Hall at Charles F. Dodge City Center, tickets for 07/18 TBA at Great Hall at Charles F. Dodge City Center, Hollywood, FL
- Fri Jul 18 2070
- Buy Harry Styles, Coliseo Cubierto El Campin Tickets for Sun Oct 19 2070 Harry Styles, Coliseo Cubierto El Campin, tickets for 10/19 00:00 at Coliseo Cubierto El Campin, Bogota, CO
- Sun Oct 19 2070
Millions of football fans around the world are counting days when they can start watching the clash of the football titans already. Predictions and analysis are going on constantly. Out of 32, one team which keeps popping up in top rankings is Colombia. In the FIFA World Rankings, Colombia currently ranks on the 5th spot which makes it a real tough contender of FIFA World Cup 2014.
Part of CONMEBOL, Colombia’s history is filled with memorable moments. The team has produced players like Marcos Coll, the midfielder who is down in the FIFA World Cup history as the one and only player who scored an Olympic goal. During the 90s’, Colombians improved their play so much that they became the football giants of the world. In 2001, the team became Copa America champion. It was a magnificent win as Colombia set a record of the most undefeated team, losing not even a single game. The team lost its form during the world cup period of 2002-2010 and failed to qualify for the tournaments. Colombia’s golden phase started to fade and the next decade turned into a disappointing one.
However, the flame that once made Colombia rule over the football world was not vanquished completely. The team kept going on and sure enough, it was that hard work that brought it standing with the football giants of the world, competing for a spot in FIFA World Cup 2014. Colombia’s squad became bigger and better; the team started going up in world rankings. Working from the 10th spot in 2002, the team made it to the top 5 and has stayed their consistently since 2004.
Colombia is returning to World Cup after a hiatus of 15 years but for the fans, it felt a lot longer. The team’s last World Cup appearance was in France in 1998. Back home, there is a lot of excitement going around, mostly because of the anticipation of watching the team play under Coach Jose Pekerman. The qualifying phase of the team was also a bit dramatic. Colombia finished second to Argentina in CONMEBOL standings; missing the top rank by only two points.
Colombia has one of the best defense among South American teams and its offense is also explosive. Cafeteros have players like Radamel Falcao, James Rodriguez and Mario Yepes who are dynamic in their play and who get lethal once out on the field. Another strong point about the team is its coach. Pekerman took up coaching the Colombian team in 2012 and has showed his expertise through making the team qualify for the world cup after more than a decade.
A lot of excitement is surrounding this particular match. Japan is one of the most successful teams in Asia who has qualified for world cup since the last five times and knows how to play shoulder to shoulder. Fans of the Colombian team are expecting their champs to go far in Brazil and especially in this game against Japan. These fans are going to lengths to get Colombia tickets and from what the predictions say; they won’t be disappointed.
Colombia Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Colombia tickets is $98. The date and location for this event is 22-Jan-21 at Exploria Stadium, Orlando. The minimum get-in price for Colombia tickets is $32.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|International Friendly: United States Women's National Team vs. Colombia||Orlando||22-Jan-21||$98||$32|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.