U2 is an alternative rock band belonging to Dublin, Ireland. The band was created by Bono, Adam Cleyton, The Edge and Larry Mullen on September 25, 1976. The members remain the same even after three decades of performance. U2 started off their music career with a post punk touch to it, gradually over the years they continued mixing various genres of rock and alternative rock, refining the quality. However, throughout their musical career, the band has managed to retain the instrumental touch, marked by The Edge’s guitar, perhaps the reason why their fan ship keeps increasing. You can now attend their upcoming concert too, for that; you can book U2 tickets right away.
- Buy Hollywood U2 - U2 Tribute, Canyon Club - Agoura Hills Tickets for Fri Jul 23 2021 Hollywood U2 - U2 Tribute, Canyon Club - Agoura Hills, tickets for 07/23 20:00 at Canyon Club - Agoura Hills, Agoura Hills, CA
- Fri Jul 23 2021
- Buy Bullet The Blue Sky - U2 Tribute, Amos' Southend Tickets for Fri Aug 6 2021 Bullet The Blue Sky - U2 Tribute, Amos' Southend, tickets for 08/06 20:00 at Amos' Southend, Charlotte, NC
- Fri Aug 6 2021
- Buy The Unforgettable Fire - U2 Tribute, Daryl's House Tickets for Sat Sep 4 2021 The Unforgettable Fire - U2 Tribute, Daryl's House, tickets for 09/04 20:00 at Daryl's House, Pawling, NY
- Sat Sep 4 2021
U2’s earliest influences included The Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Jam and The Buzzcocks. The band started off with the name "Feedback" changing it into "The Hype" in 1977, and finally settling to "U2" in 1978. The band’s earliest success was when they won a talent contest held in Ireland, winning a prize of £500 along with a contract of a demo record which was to be listened by CBS record label. In May of 1978, U2 recorded their demo tape in Dublin, with Keystone Studios. In 1980, the band signed with Island Records, and released their very first international song 11 O’clock Tick Tock, followed by their debut album named "Boy".
U2’s very first hit single was I Will Follow. In support of their debut album, the band arranged a tour named "Boy Tour", traveling across United States and Europe. Their highly spiritual themed second album "October" was released in 1981. 1984 saw the release of their third album, "The Unforgettable Fire" based on orchestrated theme. The album included band’s very first single named Pride (In the Name of Love), a dedication to Martin Luther King Jr., to make it into US Top 40 list. In 1985, the band was named by Rolling Stone Magazine as the "Band of the 80’s".
The band changed their direction of music completely in their album "Achtung Baby" released in November of 1991. Till date, the album has been labeled as one of the best rock albums ever. The album was also commercially one of their top selling albums. Their first album to win Grammy Award for "The Best Alternative Music Album", "Zoorapa", was released in the mid of 1993. In 2000, band released their album "All That You Can Leave Behind", named as bands "third masterpiece" by Rolling Stone Magazine. U2 performed in the half time of Super Bowl XXXVI in 2002, the performance that till date is known as one of the best ever of Super Bowl.
U2 was enshrined into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by Bruce Springsteen in 2005. In 2006, the band started recording their twentieth album by the name "No Line on the Horizon". The album was released In the February of 2009, debuting at number one in about 30 countries across the globe. The album was followed by their tour "U2 360° Tour" later the same year. The concerts featured largest stages ever, with a 360° view for the audience from all sides. The stage structure was named as "The Claw". The same year, the band was named as "Artist of the Decade" by Rolling Stone Magazine. Their tour finally ended in 2011, with a record of 7,268,430 audience attendance.
U2 has won a total of twenty-two Grammy Awards till date. They are among the top selling music artists of all time, and have sold more than 150 records around the globe. The band is also honored at #22 in the list of "Hundred Greatest Artists of All Time". Apart from music, the band has taken part in various humanitarian acts, such as campaigns of Product Red, Amnesty International and ONE/DATA. You can now catch their live performance in their upcoming concert. For that you need to get your hands on U2 tickets as soon as possible.
U2’s smash hit album, The Joshua Hit came out around three decades ago and became an incredible hit. The record topped the charts and has been certified diamond by the RIAA. It also went five times platinum in Australia. Now to celebrate the release of that historic album, U2 will be hitting the road in the summer for The Joshua Tree Tour. The iconic band will play the full album every time they take the stage on the tour for their fans. If you are a fan of rock music, then this is your opportunity to celebrate one of the most legendary albums in history, live.
U2 Tickets Prices:
For the upcoming U2 concerts, the average ticket price starts from $188, with tickets ranging from $17 to $462. Ticket prices change however based on concert dates. For example, the average ticket price for theU2 concert on 13 June, 2018, is $17, while the average ticket price for the concert on 9 June, 2018, is $462.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||
Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr., Ivan McCormick, Peter Martin, Dik Evans
Dublin, Republic of Ireland (1976)
- Songs of Experience
- Songs of Innocence
- The Joshua Tree
- Rattle and Hum
- Achtung Baby
Grammy Award for Album of the Year, More
- With or Without You
- I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
- Beautiful Day
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Where the Streets Have No Name
- Song for Someone
- Every Breaking Wave
- Mysterious Ways
- Ordinary Love
- New Year's Day
- The Miracle
- All I Want Is You
- Walk On
- Sweetest Thing
- Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of
- Raised by Wolves
- City of Blinding Lights
- Cedarwood Road
- Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
- Sleep Like a Baby Tonight
- The Troubles
- I Will Follow
- This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now
- One Tree Hill
- Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own
- Miss Sarajevo
- Running to Stand Still
U2 NEWS AND UPDATES
U2 announce 'eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour'
U2 Announce North American tour dates
If you are a U2 fan, then get ready because the quartet will be releasing its fourteenth studio effort, ‘Songs of Experience’ this fall. The band has also revealed the track-list of the album and it will contain thirteen songs. On top of that, U2 have announced that they will hit the road in 2018 to support ‘Songs of Experience.’ They will begin their trek by performing at the BOK Center in Tulsa. Then, the group will take their tour to cities like, St. Louis, San Jose, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, Nashville and Atlanta. U2 will be ending their road trip in June.
U2 Extend The Joshua Tree Anniversary Tour
Additional dates have been announced for U2’s The Joshua Tree Anniversary Tour. The band will be performing in the US in September and will also visit Mexico and South America during October. Among the notable cities on the itinerary include Minnesota, Kansas City, Santiago, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Bogota, St Louis and Buenos Aires
‘The Joshua Tree’ was the first album by U2 to reach the top spot on the US music charts. With over 25 million record copies sold worldwide, it is among the bestselling albums of all-time.
- 50s 60s Era Tickets
- Alternative Tickets
- Children Family Tickets
- Classical Tickets
- Comedy Tickets
- Country Folk Tickets
- Festival Tour Tickets
- Hard Rock Metal Tickets
- Holiday Tickets
- Jazz Blues Tickets
- Las Vegas Shows Tickets
- Latin Tickets
- New Age Tickets
- Other Tickets
- Pop Rock Tickets
- R&b Soul Tickets
- Rap Hip Hop Tickets
- Reggae Reggaeton Tickets
- Religious Tickets
- Techno Electronic Tickets
- Top World Tickets
- I was really running out of options with where to take my girlfriend on our first anniversary when I found out that you guys still had tickets for the Elton John show, even when the venue showed they were sold out! I would just like to thank you guys for being there and making this a really special day for us both!
(Tampa - Florida)
- I don't usually write these for websites but your service has made me want to really commend what a great job you people are doing. Thanks to Josh, I found tickets for exactly where I wanted to sit and he even chucked in a nice discount for me! Three cheers guys!
(New York City - NY)
- I would just like to drop in a word to appreciate the friendly and polite customer service I have received from your representatives. They made it really easy for me to find the right tickets and even suggested where I should sit and what time I should get to the venue! Keep up the good work!
(London - England)
- I'd been searching for ages for what seemed like tickets for an already sold out DMB event until I found you guys! I just want to say, however you do it, keep up the great work providing fans like me with tickets at the last minute! Kudos!
(Alberta - Canada)
- I just want to thank Hannah for helping me look for my tickets and sorting out the transaction for me. Your representatives are extremely friendly and helpful and Hannah made the whole ticket buying process seem as easy as pie! I will definitely recommend you guys and will be coming back whenever I need tickets!
(Las Vegas - Nevada)