The Interrupters Seattle WA Tickets
To all the people who live in Seattle, there is good news for you! The ska punk band, The Interrupters is coming to your town to perform in an amazing concert night. Green Day, Weezer and Fall Out Boy are going on a road trip along with The Interrupters which is commencing in March 2020. Titled Hella Mega Tour, the concert series will consist of 46 performances in different locations like San Diego, Houston, Florida, Chicago, Toronto, New York City and more. The performance scheduled in your city is going to be held on July 17, 2020 at the T Mobile Park, Seattle. Buy your The Interrupters Seattle Tickets and be a part of a star studded night in your town.
A Different Perspective
Formed in 2010, The Interrupters consists of four members with Aimee Allen as their lead singer. The band is an ideal example of how to revive an old genre with the perfect set of lyrics and beautifully synced music. The lead singer of the band talks about the genre and says that some people call it "ska" while others refer to it as "punk". She prefers to call her band's music "unity music" because somewhere, somehow it unites people.
The group has an entirely different perspective towards music than the rest of the artists. They believe that music has the power to lessen the loneliness present inside a person's heart. A lot of people who are unable to confide in others use music as a way to get rid of stress and feel less lonely. Guitarist of the band, Kevin Bivona said that he is curious to find out how this aspect of music works. He shared that during his childhood he "needed" something like it and was facilitated by a musical band of that time called Rancid.
The Interrupters' new album Fight The Good Fight was released in 2018 which includes a song related to domestic violence named, She Got Arrested. The track is about justice and taking a stand for yourself. Including this one, the group is going to perform the rest of their songs for you at the concert. Buy The Interrupters Seattle Tickets because you surely wouldn't want to miss out on the homely vibe.
Other Concerts in SEATTLE
- Buy Northwest Terror Fest - 3 Day Pass (Neumos Only), Neumos Tickets for 06/03 03:30 AM Neumos, Seattle, WANorthwest Terror Fest - 3 Day Pass (Neumos Only), Neumos, 3 June
- Buy Northwest Terror Fest - Thursday (Barboza Only), Barboza at Neumos Tickets for 06/03 01:00 PM Barboza at Neumos, Seattle, WANorthwest Terror Fest - Thursday (Barboza Only), Barboza at Neumos, 3 June
How to Buy The Interrupters Seattle WA Tickets?
- Visit the The Interrupters Seattle WA tickets page on our website. Over there, you will find all price details along with the complete schedule for The Interrupters engagements in Seattle.
- Once you have all the pricing info in front of you, the next thing to consider is the venue seating chart. Thae “Filters” option available at the top right corner of the price table can help you too.
- After that, you just need to make a decision to buy tickets at the price that is most convenient. When you have decided, just click/tap on “GO” to move to the next step and pick the number of The Interrupters Seattle WA tickets you want.
- Once done, all you have to do is fill out the tickets information form on the page and click/tap on “Proceed to Payment.” This is where you will select your preferred payment method and provide billing details.
- After completing the order form, click/tap on “Review My Order” and make sure the given information is correct. Once you are satisfied, click/tap on “Place Order” and you will be good to go. Your The Interrupters Seattle WA tickets order will then be processed.
The Interrupters Seattle WA Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for The Interrupters Seattle WA tickets is $349. The date and location for this event is 14-Jul-21 at T-Mobile Park, Seattle. The minimum get-in price for The Interrupters Seattle WA tickets is $57.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Hella Mega Tour: Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Weezer & The Interrupters||Seattle||14-Jul-21||$349||$57|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.