Ted Nugent Tickets
With a multi talented personality, American artist Ted Nugent was born on December 13, 1948 with his real name Theodore Anthony “Ted” Nugent. He has his origin from Detroit, Michigan. He is renowned for his excellent services as a musician, author, singer, hunter, actor, guitarist, social activist and a reserve police officer.
Ted Nugent Tickets
- Buy Ted Nugent, Arcada Theatre Tickets for 07/23 08:00 PM Ted Nugent, Arcada Theatre tickets for 07/23 08:00 PM at Arcada Theatre, Saint Charles, IL
- Sat Jul 23 2022
- Buy Ted Nugent, Arcada Theatre Tickets for 07/24 05:00 PM Ted Nugent, Arcada Theatre tickets for 07/24 05:00 PM at Arcada Theatre, Saint Charles, IL
- Sun Jul 24 2022
- Buy Ted Nugent, Kansas Star Event Center - Arena Tickets for 08/05 07:30 PM Ted Nugent, Kansas Star Event Center - Arena tickets for 08/05 07:30 PM at Kansas Star Event Center Arena, Mulvane, KS
- Fri Aug 05 2022
- Buy Ted Nugent, Ameristar Casino & Hotel - Kansas City Tickets for 08/06 08:30 PM Ted Nugent, Ameristar Casino & Hotel - Kansas City tickets for 08/06 08:30 PM at Ameristar Casino & Hotel Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Sat Aug 06 2022
- Buy Ted Nugent, Cannon Hall At RiverPark Center Tickets for 08/10 06:30 PM Ted Nugent, Cannon Hall At RiverPark Center tickets for 08/10 06:30 PM at Cannon Hall At RiverPark Center, Owensboro, KY
- Wed Aug 10 2022
- Buy Ted Nugent, The Rose Music Center at The Heights Tickets for 08/11 07:00 PM Ted Nugent, The Rose Music Center at The Heights tickets for 08/11 07:00 PM at The Rose Music Center at The Heights, Dayton, OH
- Thu Aug 11 2022
- Buy Ted Nugent, Riviera Theatre - NY Tickets for 08/14 08:00 PM Ted Nugent, Riviera Theatre - NY tickets for 08/14 08:00 PM at Riviera Theatre NY, North Tonawanda, NY
- Sun Aug 14 2022
- Buy Ted Nugent, Keswick Theatre Tickets for 08/17 08:00 PM Ted Nugent, Keswick Theatre tickets for 08/17 08:00 PM at Keswick Theatre, Glenside, PA
- Wed Aug 17 2022
- Buy Ted Nugent, Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom Tickets for 08/20 08:00 PM Ted Nugent, Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom tickets for 08/20 08:00 PM at Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, Hampton, NH
- Sat Aug 20 2022
Ted Nugent after spending his early age at Detroit, relocated to Palatine, Illinois where he took his education from St. Viator High School, Arlington Heights. At quite an early age, his musical talents were appreciated by his fellows and he stepped into the world of music when he was just 10 years old. His first professional performance as a singer took place in 1958, after which he was soon recognized as one of the promising new talents. Since 1967, he has a record of doing over 300 shows every year and has had an extensive annual touring routine. A significant part of his early recognition came as a lead guitarist of the rock band named The Amboy Dukes.
At The Amboy Dukes, Ted Nugent started playing initially in 1965 in vicinity of Arlington Heights, Illinois. Just when the band was climbing up its initial steps of recognition, a controversy came to Nugent, who has always claimed to be a hardcore anti drug campaigner. The second single released by The Amboy Dukes was written by Steve Farmer, another member of the band and was titled "Journey to the Center of the Mind". The lyrics were directed about the drug use, but Ted Nugent has always denied that he was aware of the fact. Nevertheless, the band did well commercially with its first few releases, including "The Amboy Dukes", "Journey to the Center of the Mind" and "Migration", released in 1967, 1968 and 1969 respectively.
A significant performance by Ted Nugent and his band in 1968 was a tribute to Martin Luther King, where Nugent performed along with other musicians like Jimi Hendrix, Buddy Guy, Joni Mitchell, AL Kooper and BB King. It was in late 1960s and early 1970s that Ted Nugent had managed to establish his reputation as a seasoned and popular rock artist after the release of "Call of the Wild" and "Tooth, Fang & Claw". Later on, the band could not continue singing together despite all the efforts of Nugent before 2009 when they performed together after a very long time, at the event of 2009 Detroit Music Awards. The audience paid great respect and applause to their favorite band performing together after such a long time.
In 1975, The Amboy Dukes band was no longer functional and Ted Nugent embarked on a solo career that has now spanned over 30 years. Many of his albums have received international awards and certifications for their breakthrough sales. Some of the initial popular albums released by him as a solo artist included "Ted Nugent", "Free for All" and "Cat Scratch Fever" released in 1975, 1976 and 1977 respectively. He earned most of his fan following by creating music from genres like hard rock, rock and heavy metal.
One of the most significant features of Ted Nugent’s personality is that he did not smoke or drink alcohol. According to him, it was because his father forbade him to do so. This is generally considered against the normal trends in rock music, where most of the artists are found to be involved in these habits. His self discipline makes him prominent among the rest of the industry.
According to Ted Nugent himself, some of the most important influences that he had over his music include those from artists like Jeff Beck, Vanilla Fudge, Chuck Berry, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones, The Yardbirds, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Steppenwolf, The Who, Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels, Bo Diddley, The Animals, Little Richard, Frank Zappa, MC5 and Jimi Hendrix.
Apart from singing, Ted Nugent has also earned great fame as an actor as well as a social activist and there are a lot of people who like him for his political views. To watch a person with such great talents together in his personality is indeed an exciting experience and Ted Nugent Concerts provide you an opportunity to be a part of such experience.
TED NUGENT NEWS AND UPDATES
Ted Nugent announces 'The Music Made Me Do It Again! Tour'
Ted Nugent Announces 'Rockin America Again' Tour
Famed American music artist and political activist Ted Nugent has announced his Rockin America Again Tour. It is in support of his new music album ‘Shutup & Jam!’ He is set to hit the road in June with a show at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix. The musician will then head over to cities including Birmingham, Pasadena, Merrillville and Jacksonville. So far a total of 20 cities have been announced for the tour.
‘Shutup & Jam!’ is the fourteenth studio album by Ted Nugent. It was released via Frontiers Records in July, 2014.
Ted Nugent Ticket Prices
The average price for Ted Nugent Tickets start from $67. The minimum get in price is $32 for Ted Nugent Tickets at the The Rose Music Center at The Heights, Dayton. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Ted Nugent||Saint Charles||23-Jul-22||$142||$106|
|Ted Nugent||Saint Charles||24-Jul-22||$110||$82|
|Ted Nugent||Kansas City||6-Aug-22||$133||$74|
|Ted Nugent||North Tonawanda||14-Aug-22||$133||$129|
|Ted Nugent||North Tonawanda||15-Aug-22||$124||$65|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.