Slightly Stoopid Morrison Tickets
Based in San Diego, California, Slightly Stoopid is an American psychedelic rock band which has been active since 1995. The sound of the band is a unique fusion of folk, reggae and rock, along with blues, hip-hop, metal and funk. The current members of the band include Miles Doughty, Kyle McDonald, Ryan Moran, Oguer Ocon, Paul Wolstencroft, Andy Geib and DeLa. In the past, Adam Bausch and C-Money have also been a part of this group. The unique sound of this band has fans from all over going completely crazy. If you want to check out what they are all about, you need to get your hands on these Slightly Stoopid Morrison tickets.
- Buy Slightly Stoopid - 2 Day Pass, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Aug 14 2021 Sat Aug 14 2021Slightly Stoopid - 2 Day Pass, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/14 03:30 AM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison ,CO
- Sat Aug 14 2021
- Buy Slightly Stoopid, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Aug 14 2021 Sat Aug 14 2021Slightly Stoopid, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/14 06:00 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison ,CO
- Sat Aug 14 2021
The band will be playing at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles alongside Iration & j Boog on the 24th of August, 2017 and at the Del Mar Race Tracks on the 26th of August, 2017. Don’t miss out!
The Music of Slightly Stoopid
Slightly Stoopid is known for its unique eclectic mix of various genres to create an impactful sound. At the beginning of their career, they cited bands such as Sublime, Rancid and Operation Ivy as heavy influences on their sound. Following the release of their first album, the band members talked about being influenced by artists such as Don Carlos, Buju Banton and Yellowman.
In more recent works, the band has also incorporated various hip hop elements and their song “The Otherside” features Guru, the late rapper. Their hip-hop influences include the likes of Wu-Tang Clan and Gang Starr.
Discography of Slightly Stoopid
Since 1996, Slightly Stoopid has released eight studio albums. Their self-titled debut album was released under Skunk Records, followed by the 1998 album, The Longest Barrel Ride. Everything You Need was released in 2003 under Surfdog Records and was followed by the 2005 Closer to the Sun and the 2007 Chronchitis. Slightly Not Stoned Enough to Eat Breakfast Yet Stoopid was released in 2008 and was followed by Top of the World in 2012 and Meanwhile…Back at the Lab in 2015.
And now, the band is all set to make some waves. Get these Slightly Stoopid Morrison tickets now.
Other Concerts in MORRISON
- Buy Lord Huron & Black Pumas, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for 06/02 08:00 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, COLord Huron & Black Pumas, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, 2 June
- Buy Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for 08/01 07:00 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, COJason Isbell & The 400 Unit, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, 1 August
Slightly Stoopid Morrison CO Tickets Prices
The average price for Slightly Stoopid Morrison CO Tickets start from $91. The minimum get in price is $65 for Slightly Stoopid Morrison CO Tickets at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Slightly Stoopid - 2 Day Pass||Morrison||14-Aug-21||$161||$129|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.