Rolling Stones Louisville KY Tickets
In 2019, The Rolling Stones had to postpone their tour so the group's frontman Mick Jagger could recover from heart surgery. After almost a year, Jagger is back in strutting shape as a result of which the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers announced that they will be returning on the road in May. They will be playing multiple shows across North America and you can expect them to perform some of their biggest hits live including, It's All Over Now, Get Off of My Cloud, Angie and Almost Hear You Sigh. The rockers will soon be taking the stage at the Cardinal Stadium. So, grab your Rolling Stones Louisville KY tickets from here and watch them live.
The Rolling Stones are coming to Louisville this summer. So, book your concert tickets early if you don't want to miss out on their powerful performance live.
The Era of the Stones
No one can forget that decade of dominance when The Rolling Stones dropped eight consecutive number-one studio albums from 1971 to 1981. Out of these records, 'Sticky Fingers,' 'Goats Head Soup,' 'Emotional Rescue,' 'Tattoo You' and 'Some Girls' turned out to be multi-platinum hits. The last record from the list was certified sextuple platinum in the United States, becoming their highest-selling effort to date. Apart from achieving commercial success, the record also became a big critical hit, making it to the book, 'All Time Top 1000 Albums' and featured a chart-topping single, Miss You. The song was certified gold by the RIAA and made it to the Rolling Stone's list of 'The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.'
The Ultimate Legends of Rock
Considering how strongly their music has impacted the world, there is no doubt that The Rolling Stones have become the ultimate legends of rock music. They have defined this genre and made it extremely popular. Plus, they work has inspired many great acts of the industry including, Elton John, Joan Jett, Aerosmith and AC/DC to name a few. The band has sold over 240 million records worldwide.
The Rolling Stones are now setting out on tour. They will soon be playing a concert at the Cardinal Stadium. So, get your Rolling Stones Louisville KY tickets and let the good times roll!
Other Concerts in LOUISVILLE
- Buy REO Speedwagon, Iroquois Amphitheater Tickets for 07/25 08:00 PM Iroquois Amphitheater, Louisville, KYREO Speedwagon, Iroquois Amphitheater, 25 July
- Buy Chicago - The Band, Louisville Palace Tickets for 11/15 08:00 PM Louisville Palace, Louisville, KYChicago - The Band, Louisville Palace, 15 November
How to Buy Rolling Stones Louisville KY Tickets?
- Visit the Rolling Stones Louisville KY tickets page on our website. Over there, you will find all price details along with the complete schedule for Rolling Stones engagements in Louisville.
- Once you have all the pricing info in front of you, the next thing to consider is the venue seating chart. Thae “Filters” option available at the top right corner of the price table can help you too.
- After that, you just need to make a decision to buy tickets at the price that is most convenient. When you have decided, just click/tap on “GO” to move to the next step and pick the number of Rolling Stones Louisville KY tickets you want.
- Once done, all you have to do is fill out the tickets information form on the page and click/tap on “Proceed to Payment.” This is where you will select your preferred payment method and provide billing details.
- After completing the order form, click/tap on “Review My Order” and make sure the given information is correct. Once you are satisfied, click/tap on “Place Order” and you will be good to go. Your Rolling Stones Louisville KY tickets order will then be processed.
Rolling Stones Louisville KY Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Rolling Stones Louisville KY tickets is $977. The date and location for this event is 14-Jun-70 at Cardinal Stadium, Louisville. The minimum get-in price for Rolling Stones Louisville KY tickets is $67.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Rolling Stones||Louisville||14-Jun-70||$977||$67|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.