Roger Waters Dallas Tickets
Roger Waters is widely known as a member of the legendary rock group, Pink Floyd. He contributed his vocals to the group’s fifteen studio records out of which two ‘The Dark Side of the Moon’ and ‘The Wall’ went diamond in the United States. Apart from jamming with the Grammy winning band, Roger Waters has also performed as a solo artist and has recorded three studio albums in total. Roger is now making his return to the concert stage and will be coming to rock you soon. His next stop will be at the American Airlines Center so, catch him live by getting Roger Waters Dallas tickets.
Roger Waters was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Pink Floyd in 1996. He is still entertaining the fans of rock music as a solo artist with hit singles like, Three Wishes, We Shall Overcome and Who Needs Information among others.
Gaining mainstream popularity
George Roger Waters was born in England. While studying architecture at the London Polytechnic he met Nick Mason. Together the duo started playing music with the group, Sigma 6 and later formed their own band by recruiting, Richard Wright and Syd Barret. The quartet started calling themselves Pink Floyd and recorded their first studio album, ‘The Piper at the Gates of Dawn’ which came out in 1967. The band soon achieved mainstream popularity by coming out with studio efforts like, ‘The Dark Side of the Moon’ and ‘The Wall’ both of which were certified diamond by the RIAA.
Roger Waters parted ways with the group because of creative differences in 1985. He began his solo career and worked on his debut record, ‘The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking.’ Two more studio records hit the markets under his name. He has also released three live albums out of which, ‘The Wall – Live in Berlin’ was certified two times platinum in Canada. He is now embarking on, ‘Us + Them’ tour and will be playing music at the American Airlines Center. Watch him live by booking your Roger Waters Dallas tickets.
Other Concerts in DALLAS
- Buy Halsey, Dos Equis Pavilion Tickets for 06/15 07:00 PM Dos Equis Pavilion, Dallas, TXHalsey, Dos Equis Pavilion, 15 June
- Buy Matchbox Twenty & The Wallflowers, Dos Equis Pavilion Tickets for 08/12 07:30 PM Dos Equis Pavilion, Dallas, TXMatchbox Twenty & The Wallflowers, Dos Equis Pavilion, 12 August
How to Buy Roger Waters Dallas TX Tickets?
- Visit the Roger Waters Dallas TX tickets page on our website. Over there, you will find all price details along with the complete schedule for Roger Waters engagements in Dallas.
- Once you have all the pricing info in front of you, the next thing to consider is the venue seating chart. Thae “Filters” option available at the top right corner of the price table can help you too.
- After that, you just need to make a decision to buy tickets at the price that is most convenient. When you have decided, just click/tap on “GO” to move to the next step and pick the number of Roger Waters Dallas TX tickets you want.
- Once done, all you have to do is fill out the tickets information form on the page and click/tap on “Proceed to Payment.” This is where you will select your preferred payment method and provide billing details.
- After completing the order form, click/tap on “Review My Order” and make sure the given information is correct. Once you are satisfied, click/tap on “Place Order” and you will be good to go. Your Roger Waters Dallas TX tickets order will then be processed.
Roger Waters Dallas TX Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Roger Waters Dallas TX tickets is $360. The date and location for this event is 3-Oct-70 at American Airlines Center, Dallas. The minimum get-in price for Roger Waters Dallas TX tickets is $68.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Will I be able to buy Roger Waters Dallas TX 2020 Tickets on the day of the event?
A:The Roger Waters Dallas Tx Tickets you see on our website have been put up there by our brokers and they are offering tickets on first come first serve basis. Yes, you will be able to buy your tickets on the day of the event but only if they are available and not sold-out by then. It is always a risk putting off your purchase till the last day and always better to get your tickets as soon as possible.