- Buy Passenger, Lincoln Theatre - DC Tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM Passenger, Lincoln Theatre - DC tickets for 10/26 07:00 PM at Lincoln Theatre DC, Washington, DC
- Tue Oct 26 2021
- Buy Passenger, Town Hall Tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM Passenger, Town Hall tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM at Town Hall, New York, NY
- Wed Oct 27 2021
- Buy Passenger, House Of Blues - Boston Tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM Passenger, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Fri Oct 29 2021
- Buy Passenger, MTelus Tickets for 10/30 08:00 PM Passenger, MTelus tickets for 10/30 08:00 PM at MTelus, Montreal, QC
- Sat Oct 30 2021
- Buy Passenger, Phoenix Concert Theatre Tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM Passenger, Phoenix Concert Theatre tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM at Phoenix Concert Theatre, Toronto, ON
- Mon Nov 01 2021
- Buy Passenger, Thalia Hall Tickets for 11/03 07:30 PM Passenger, Thalia Hall tickets for 11/03 07:30 PM at Thalia Hall, Chicago, IL
- Wed Nov 03 2021
- Buy Winnipeg Folk Festival: Passenger, Burton Cummings Theatre Tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM Winnipeg Folk Festival: Passenger, Burton Cummings Theatre tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM at Burton Cummings Theatre, Winnipeg, MB
- Fri Nov 05 2021
- Buy Passenger, Vogue Theatre - BC Tickets for 11/09 07:00 PM Passenger, Vogue Theatre - BC tickets for 11/09 07:00 PM at Vogue Theatre BC, Vancouver, BC
- Tue Nov 09 2021
- Buy Passenger, Wonder Ballroom Tickets for 11/11 08:30 PM Passenger, Wonder Ballroom tickets for 11/11 08:30 PM at Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR
- Thu Nov 11 2021
- Buy Passenger, August Hall Tickets for 11/13 08:00 PM Passenger, August Hall tickets for 11/13 08:00 PM at August Hall, San Francisco, CA
- Sat Nov 13 2021
- Buy Passenger, The Cathedral Sanctuary At Immanuel Presbyterian Tickets for 11/15 08:00 PM Passenger, The Cathedral Sanctuary At Immanuel Presbyterian tickets for 11/15 08:00 PM at The Cathedral Sanctuary At Immanuel Presbyterian, Los Angeles, CA
- Mon Nov 15 2021
Initially, Passenger used to be the name of a British band that consisted of a number of musicians like Andrew Phillips, Tom Mills, Alon Cohen, with Mike Rosenberg as the lead singer. In the early years of the new millennium, the group made some great music, did a number of gigs and enjoyed a massive fan following. Mike Rosenberg being the founder, lead vocalist and songwriter stood as the backbone of the band. In 2009, the ensemble parted ways and Mike went on to pursue a solo career, keeping Passenger as his stage name. His folk-influenced indie pop music has earned him worldwide fame and recognition.
Passenger has earned a massive fan following in many countries of the world. These include Germany, France, Australia, Canada, England and America. In the last few years, he has become one of the most talked about musicians of the current music scene. In 2008, the artist gained immediate recognition after selling out a number of venues in Australia. Following the success of his musical ventures, Passenger released his debut album titled, Wide Eyes Blind Love. Some of his early hits include, "The Last Unicorn," "Wide Eyes" and "What Will Become of Us."
With his third studio album, All the Little Lights, Passenger revolutionized the music industry and raised the bar for many folk rock singers. The record debuted at noticeable spots on the music charts of several countries including Switzerland, Australia, Germany, Ireland, UK and New Zealand. It also received a Gold certification in England and went Platinum in Australia. The song "Let Her Go" took the number one spot on the music charts in more than eight countries around the world. All the Little Lights was inducted into Ireland’s list of Top 100 Individual Artist Albums. UK also added the name of the album to their list of Top 40 official UK Albums of 2013. Other tracks of the album such as "Four Horses," "I Hate", "Holes" and "All the Little Lights" are also buzzing all over the radio and the internet.
A few months ago, Passenger gave away sold out performances in New Zealand, Australia and Ireland. Other than playing live at festivals and solo concerts, Passenger has also shared the stage with many big names of the industry such as Ed Sheeran, Lior, Jools Holland, Katie Noonan, Boy & Bear and Elana Stone. Passenger’s dodgy Belfast accent, amazing confidence and hilarious jokes are some of the things that people love about his live acts. He no doubt is an amazing singer, but the way he adds elements of humor in his live performances has earned him a great deal of fan following. If you want to enjoy alternative pop and indie rock music in a live atmosphere, start preparing yourselves for this event. This time it’s the United States! Passenger will be making a nationwide tour that will include cities like New York, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego, Philadelphia, San Francisco and many others. Reserve the seats at your nearest venue and be a part of this year’s biggest music event. The seats are going away fast. Make sure to secure your Passenger tickets today.
Passenger Ticket Prices
The average price for Passenger Tickets start from $43. The minimum get in price is $37 for Passenger Tickets at the House Of Blues - Boston, Boston. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Winnipeg Folk Festival: Passenger||Winnipeg||5-Nov-21||$153||$61|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can i pay for Passenger Tickets through my Visa card?
A:Yes, you can buy Passenger Tickets with your Visa card. American Express, MasterCard and Discover are also accepted modes of payment for the tickets.