Masters Of Illusion Tickets
Masters of Illusion Live is one of the world’s largest touring magic shows that was born from the multi award-winning television series. The fifteen episode show made its television debut on PaxTV in 2000 and later went onto myNetwork TV in 2009. The super funny show features around five or six magicians in a lineup every night. This unique touring magic show is family friendly where kids and adults can enjoy the incredibly amazing real time illusions. The NBC Radio declares the live show as the “best non-stop family entertainment anywhere!”
Masters Of Illusion Tickets
- Buy Masters of Illusion, Queen Elizabeth Theatre Tickets for 03/26 08:00 PM Masters of Illusion, Queen Elizabeth Theatre tickets for 03/26 08:00 PM at Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver, BC
- Fri Mar 26 2021
- Buy Masters of Illusion, Kelowna Community Theatre Tickets for 03/28 08:00 PM Masters of Illusion, Kelowna Community Theatre tickets for 03/28 08:00 PM at Kelowna Community Theatre, Kelowna, BC
- Sun Mar 28 2021
- Buy Masters of Illusion, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium Tickets for 03/31 08:00 PM Masters of Illusion, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium tickets for 03/31 08:00 PM at Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Calgary, AB
- Wed Mar 31 2021
- Buy Masters of Illusion, Burton Cummings Theatre Tickets for 04/02 08:00 PM Masters of Illusion, Burton Cummings Theatre tickets for 04/02 08:00 PM at Burton Cummings Theatre, Winnipeg, MB
- Fri Apr 02 2021
- Buy Masters of Illusion, American Music Theatre Tickets for 09/24 07:00 PM Masters of Illusion, American Music Theatre tickets for 09/24 07:00 PM at American Music Theatre, Lancaster, PA
- Fri Sep 24 2021
- Buy Masters of Illusion, Bergen Performing Arts Center Tickets for 09/26 08:00 PM Masters of Illusion, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 09/26 08:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Sun Sep 26 2021
- Buy Masters of Illusion, Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre at the Count Basie Center for the Arts Tickets for 09/29 07:30 PM Masters of Illusion, Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre at the Count Basie Center for the Arts tickets for 09/29 07:30 PM at Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre at the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Red Bank, NJ
- Wed Sep 29 2021
Can you think of a woman emerging from flames, a taxi cab appearing on stage or a piano floating across the stage? If not, you can watch this happening live at the Masters of Illusion show; this is one event where you will be prompted to believe the unbelievable. You might have watched Kevin James cutting the woman completely in half on a television show but to watch that live in front of your eyes is another amazing story. You can participate in the pre-performance discussion to learn about the art of stage illusion and also indulge in the interactive experience while assisting the performers in illusions.
The cast consists of around twenty five performers that vary by venue. Some of the talented showstoppers are Angela Nicole, Ed Alonzo, Farrell Dillon, Ayala & Tanya, Michael Giles, Darren Romeo and the list goes on. Ed Alonzo is a prominent comedy magician who has appeared on a variety of television talk shows. He has twice won Stage Magician of the Year, Comedy Magician of the Year and the much desired Merlin Award. He has also bagged Magician of the Year Award at the Academy of Magical Arts awards show in 2010. Farrel Dillon appears several times in the show to serve unstoppable scoops of laughter to audience.
Ayala also has many laurels to her credit; he has been honored with Magician of the Year Award by the Academy of Magical Arts of Hollywood. On top of that, he enjoys the position of the Entertainer of the Year and Best Performer on Stage that has been granted to him by the Society of International Magicians. Not only this, he has been awarded with Magician of the Decade Award by The Latin American Performers Association and Stage Magician of the Year by the World Magic Awards.
Darren Romeo sings many popular Broadway singles while performing astounding illusions and that adds a lot of heart to the show. The sight of goldfish stemming from bare hands is a pleasant experience which will simply add wings to your heart. Simply put, you will be mesmerized when these talented performers will break out of the box to display the dazzling magic before your eyes; so do not think of missing out this show. The upcoming run of the show is expected to open with a bang in a city just near you and charge the air with magic once again, so grab your share of Masters of Illusion tickets to witness this much anticipated show.
Masters of Illusion is one of the biggest magical touring shows that travel across various cities to delight the magic lovers all over. The show takes you to the boulevard of high voltage fun which brilliantly captures the action of mind blowing illusionists, exotic animals, beautiful dancers, colorful birds, comedy magicians and escape artists without manipulating the computer graphics. You will be astonished to watch the eye-popping illusions of this world class event onstage. Nothing can beat the lifetime experience and excitement of watching the magic show live where you can see anything and everything that you could possibly think or did not think of. Masters of Illusion Live is gearing up for a magical tour once again, so do not delay booking your Masters of Illusion tickets .
Masters Of Illusion Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Masters Of Illusion's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Vancouver at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver on 26-Mar-21, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Winnipeg at the Burton Cummings Theatre on 2-Apr-21. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Masters of Illusion||Queen Elizabeth Theatre||Vancouver, BC||Fri Mar 26 202108:00 PM|
|Masters of Illusion||Kelowna Community Theatre||Kelowna, BC||Sun Mar 28 202108:00 PM|
|Masters of Illusion||Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium||Calgary, AB||Wed Mar 31 202108:00 PM|
|Masters of Illusion||Burton Cummings Theatre||Winnipeg, MB||Fri Apr 02 202108:00 PM|
|Masters of Illusion||American Music Theatre||Lancaster, PA||Fri Sep 24 202107:00 PM|
|Masters of Illusion||Bergen Performing Arts Center||Englewood, NJ||Sun Sep 26 202108:00 PM|
|Masters of Illusion||Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre at the Count Basie Center for the Arts||Red Bank, NJ||Wed Sep 29 202107:30 PM|
Masters Of Illusion Ticket Prices
The average price for Masters Of Illusion Tickets start from $67. The minimum get in price is $36 for Masters Of Illusion Tickets at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre - Vancouver, Vancouver. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Masters of Illusion||Vancouver||26-Mar-21||$171||$36|
|Masters of Illusion||Kelowna||28-Mar-21||$67||$51|
|Masters of Illusion||Calgary||31-Mar-21||$73||$38|
|Masters of Illusion||Winnipeg||2-Apr-21||$88||$44|
|Masters of Illusion||Lancaster||24-Sep-21||$168||$63|
|Masters of Illusion||Englewood||26-Sep-21||$97||$39|
|Masters of Illusion||Red Bank||29-Sep-21||$120||$43|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.