Marc Cohn Tickets
The sensational folk-rock star of the 90s, Marc Cohn is back with his latest album. Best known for his hit number, “Walking in Memphis” Marc is ready to tour several venues across the U.S including shows in Saint Louis, San Juan, Agoura Hills and Norfolk. He has an instantly recognizable tone which makes his music unique. With your Marc Cohn tickets you can enjoy an exciting concert by the artist as he makes a comeback to the live stage.
Marc Cohn Tickets
- Buy Marc Cohn, The Canyon Santa Clarita Tickets for 04/15 09:00 PM Marc Cohn, The Canyon Santa Clarita tickets for 04/15 09:00 PM at The Canyon Santa Clarita, Valencia, CA
- Thu Apr 15 2021
- Buy Marc Cohn, The Canyon - Montclair Tickets for 04/16 09:00 PM Marc Cohn, The Canyon - Montclair tickets for 04/16 09:00 PM at The Canyon Montclair, Montclair, CA
- Fri Apr 16 2021
- Buy Marc Cohn, Coach House - Capistrano Tickets for 04/17 07:00 PM Marc Cohn, Coach House - Capistrano tickets for 04/17 07:00 PM at Coach House Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Sat Apr 17 2021
- Buy Marc Cohn, Aladdin Theatre Tickets for 04/28 08:00 PM Marc Cohn, Aladdin Theatre tickets for 04/28 08:00 PM at Aladdin Theatre, Portland, OR
- Wed Apr 28 2021
- Buy Marc Cohn, Spanish Ballroom at McMenamins Elks Temple Tickets for 04/30 08:00 PM Marc Cohn, Spanish Ballroom at McMenamins Elks Temple tickets for 04/30 08:00 PM at Spanish Ballroom at McMenamins Elks Temple, Tacoma, WA
- Fri Apr 30 2021
- Buy Marc Cohn, The Kent Stage Tickets for 05/18 08:00 PM Marc Cohn, The Kent Stage tickets for 05/18 08:00 PM at The Kent Stage, Kent, OH
- Tue May 18 2021
- Buy Marc Cohn, Live at the Ludlow Garage Tickets for 05/20 08:30 PM Marc Cohn, Live at the Ludlow Garage tickets for 05/20 08:30 PM at Live at the Ludlow Garage, Cincinnati, OH
- Thu May 20 2021
- Buy Marc Cohn, The Ark Tickets for 05/22 08:00 PM Marc Cohn, The Ark tickets for 05/22 08:00 PM at The Ark, Ann Arbor, MI
- Sat May 22 2021
The Ohio born singer and songwriter lost both his parents at a young age. As a teenager, Marc became interested in the renowned music voices of his generation which included 70s legends like Joni Mitchell, Paul Simon, Jackson Browne and Von Morrison. He was somewhat of a child prodigy and started writing songs and playing the guitar while still in junior high school. During his time at college he became a self-taught pianist and later on after transferring to the University of California in Los Angeles, he started playing at the popular steakhouses and coffeeshops of the locale.
Afterwards Cohn moved to New York and started to record songs for various artists like Leiber and Stoller and Jimmy Web. He was initially a backup artist and worked his way up the chain by establishing his very own ensemble, Supreme Court, which was a fourteen member band. This group gained a modest following due to its unique spin on popular tunes. Among their fans was the famed 70s singer, Carly Simon who recommended the band to play at Caroline Kennedy’s wedding in 1986.
During 1989, Cohn was the backup pianist for Tracy Chapman. In the same year the big break finally came for Marc when he sent a demo tape to Atlantic Records featuring himself on vocals and piano. The company’s executives were immensely impressed and this led to his first contract with the label. Cohn released his self-titled debut album in 1991. The album was a massive hit and one of its songs, "Walking in Memphis" reached the 13th spot on the Billboard Hot 100. The sales for this record also reached a Platinum status and Cohn subsequently won the Grammy Award for "Best New Artist."
His second attempt "The Rainy Season" was a thematic follow up to his debut album and included guest appearances from notable stars like Bonnie Raitt, Graham Nash and David Crosby. This record managed to clinch the 63rd position on the Billboard 200 chart and its single "Walk Through the World" reached the 28th spot in the Hot Adult Contemporary Tracks list. During most of the early 90s, Cohn embarked on tours around the world including a trip to Australia with Bonnie.
After taking a few years off from the musical scene, Marc returned with his album "Burning the Daze" in 1998 and it successfully made it to the Billboard 200. Following the release of his third studio effort, the singer lent vocals to recordings by Rodney Crowell, Shawn Colvin and Roseanne Cash. His 2007 album "Join the Parade" is widely regarded as his strongest album to date. It was followed by more than 150 shows in various cities across the U.S.
Cohn combines the urge of a soul man with the precision of a dazzling tunesmith. His songs tell a story and his music is warm and charming. Over the years he has managed to produce classic hits like "Silver Thunderbird", "Walking in Memphis", "True Companion" and numerous others. The latest album by the artist "Listening Booth: 1970" is a collaborative effort with long-time friend and Grammy Award winner John Leventhal. In this record he has creatively transformed songs from artists like Smokey Robinson, Van Morrison, John Lennon, Cat Stevens and Paul McCartney.
Cohn is ready to share his inspirations, memories and all his music experiences in his string of upcoming concerts. Get your Marc Cohn tickets and get ready for a mesmerizing concert experience.
Marc Cohn Ticket Prices
The average price for Marc Cohn Tickets start from $55. The minimum get in price is $43 for Marc Cohn Tickets at the The Rose - Pasadena, Pasadena. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Marc Cohn||San Juan Capistrano||17-Apr-21||$55||$55|
|Marc Cohn||Ann Arbor||22-May-21||$110||$73|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.