LANCO tickets for the quintet’s Dream Tour are soaring in sales. Among the opening acts on Dierks Bentley’s “Bentley’s 2018 Mountain High Tour”, LANCO has gone from performing for audiences of just over 30 to mega events and festivals like the Stagecoach and Bonnaroo. The country band released their debut album “Hallelujah Nights” in January 2018 and it reached number one on the Billboard Country charts. Each member – singer-lyricist Brandon Lancaster, multi-instrumentalist Jared Hampton, bassist Chandler Baldwin, guitarist Eric Steedly and drummer Tripp Howell brings their unique style to the studio. Country-rock quintet also has some solo shows lined up along with collaborations with other music artists.
- Buy LANco, Joe's Live at MB Financial Park Tickets for 04/08 08:00 PM LANco, Joe's Live at MB Financial Park tickets for 04/08 08:00 PM at Joe's Live at MB Financial Park, Rosemont, IL
- Thu Apr 08 2021
- Buy LANco, The Rave - Milwaukee Tickets for 04/09 08:00 PM LANco, The Rave - Milwaukee tickets for 04/09 08:00 PM at The Rave Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Fri Apr 09 2021
- Buy LANco, Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds Tickets for 07/09 08:00 PM LANco, Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds tickets for 07/09 08:00 PM at Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds, Chippewa Falls, WI
- Fri Jul 09 2021
- Buy Miranda Lambert, Cody Johnson & Lanco, Spokane Arena Tickets for 10/08 07:00 PM Miranda Lambert, Cody Johnson & Lanco, Spokane Arena tickets for 10/08 07:00 PM at Spokane Arena, Spokane, WA
- Wed Oct 08 2070
Lancaster & Company
That’s what LANCO stands for. Derived from Brandon Lancaster’s surname, the “company” comprises of Chandler, Eric and Jared who were high school friends, and Tripp who met Lancaster at a music festival. Lancaster & Company was formed after Brandon moved to Nashville and all five started jamming.
The band was “discovered” at a Keith Urban and Little Big Town concert at the Bridgestone Arena. Brandon worked at a concession stand there. He got into talking with the ace producer Jay Joyce and the conversation ended with the latter giving him his card and an invitation to play some music for him.
LANCO was able to impress Joyce and soon after he started working with the quintet, focusing on their specialty – anthems. Their arena-flavored pop anthems, catchy hooks and sing-along choruses hit mark with the listeners and resulted in the breakthrough song “Greatest Love Story”.
Featuring on their 2016 EP, Lancaster penned the romantic number, mostly based on his relationship with his college sweetheart Tiffany Trotter. The couple tied the knot in 2017 outside Nashville in an intimate sunset ceremony.
“Greatest Love Story” topped the Billboard Country and Airplay charts, and its happily-ever-after easygoing vibes took the fans by storm. LANCO tour alongside Sam Hunt followed soon after the EP release and the quintet was stunned to see an over 13,000 fans singing along the mid-tempo ballad.
Signing with the record label Arista Nashville, LANCO released their debut album “Hallelujah Nights” in January 2018. It not only topped the Billboard Country Albums but also peaked at number 20 on the Billboard 200.
The album gave them their second hit, “Born to Love You”. A tender love song, there’s nothing out of this world about the track, but the feelings with which Brandon Lancaster sings it and the entire buildup to a light upbeat rocker is what that elevates it to a chartbuster status.
Featuring 11 tracks, the album is a collection of easy-going melodies that naturally fit into country-pop genre. From hip-shakers to heartbreakers, “Hallelujah Nights” offers them all. At a recent LANCO concert 2018, the crowd sang in unison the lyrics of “Win You Over”. According to Lancaster it was a humbling feeling witnessing a packed arena crooning the lines, “I could be the one you call baby, you could be the woman I love like crazy, every night till the end of forever, the kind of love that only gets better”.
The young and wild spirit of “Hallelujah Nights” comes with a serious staying power and is a proof that LANCO is destined for more success.
LANCO Concert Tickets
With success come a lot of live shows. LANCO doesn’t want to be left behind and has therefore announced a series of solo concerts. Scheduled to take place throughout 2018, they will also be performing as the opening act for Dierks Bentley’s “Bentley’s 2018 Mountain High Tour”.
LANCO is also slated to perform at the Greene County Fair on July 31, already prompting huge demand for LANCO tickets. In a recent interview Lancaster stated that their music hit home with the listeners because they understood and could relate with their message.
The quintet’s mainstream arrival comes with a lot of promise and their combination of relatable lyrics, boy-band looks and classic-rock musicianship establishes them as a star act. Stay tuned for more new songs by them and in the meantime enjoy their music live.
LANCO: What I See Tour 2020
The Born To Love You singers just can’t get enough of performing live. In 2019 alone, LANCO performed in more than 100 shows and before the years ends, will make appearances in a couple of music festivals as well. As the quintet’s latest single “What I See” hits the country radio soon, they have already announced a tour in its name. LANCO: What I See Tour 2020 will kick off on January 9 at the Kanza Hall in Overland Park and so far 13 dates have been announced, as it ends on March 14 in Milwaukee. The band rose to popularity with their chart-topping romantic number “Greatest Love Story” from their debut album “Hallelujah Nights”. LANCO tickets holders can enjoy the acoustic number live as it’s hailed as a soulful romantic ballad.
How to Buy Lanco Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Lanco tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Lanco concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Lanco seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Lanco tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Lanco tickets order will be processed.
Lanco Tour Dates 2021 & Concerts
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Lanco's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Rosemont at the Joe's Live at MB Financial Park on 8-Apr-21, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Chippewa Falls at the Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds on 9-Jul-21. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|LANco||Joe's Live at MB Financial Park||Rosemont, IL||Thu Apr 08 202108:00 PM|
|LANco||The Rave - Milwaukee||Milwaukee, WI||Fri Apr 09 202108:00 PM|
|LANco||Northern Wisconsin State Fairgrounds||Chippewa Falls, WI||Fri Jul 09 202108:00 PM|
|Miranda Lambert, Cody Johnson & Lanco||Spokane Arena||Spokane, WA||Wed Oct 08 207007:00 PM|
|Miranda Lambert, Cody Johnson & Lanco||Arena At Ford Idaho Center||Nampa, ID||Thu Oct 09 207007:00 PM|
Lanco Ticket Prices
The average price for Lanco Tickets start from $33. The minimum get in price is $31 for Lanco Tickets at the Joe's Live at MB Financial Park, Rosemont. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Miranda Lambert, Cody Johnson & Lanco||Spokane||8-Oct-70||$296||$77|
|Miranda Lambert, Cody Johnson & Lanco||Nampa||9-Oct-70||$261||$78|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.