Glassjaw (the name is written as glassJAw on their album art) is a band from Long Island in New York. The band has usually had four people playing in it. Vocalist Daryl Palumbo and guitarist Justin Beck have been the two members that have always been in it and front it even today. The rest of the line up has undergone many changes over the years and their line up changes have become something they are known for now. Glassjaw have taken the underground music scene in both USA and UK to different levels. Their live shows are one of a kind and have become a vital part of their identity.
- Buy Glassjaw, 1720 Tickets for 03/02 07:00 PM Glassjaw, 1720 tickets for 03/02 07:00 PM at 1720, Los Angeles, CA
- Wed Mar 02 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, 1720 Tickets for 03/03 07:00 PM Glassjaw, 1720 tickets for 03/03 07:00 PM at 1720, Los Angeles, CA
- Thu Mar 03 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, The Great American Music Hall Tickets for 03/04 08:30 PM Glassjaw, The Great American Music Hall tickets for 03/04 08:30 PM at The Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
- Fri Mar 04 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, The Great American Music Hall Tickets for 03/05 08:30 PM Glassjaw, The Great American Music Hall tickets for 03/05 08:30 PM at The Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
- Sat Mar 05 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, The Summit Music Hall Tickets for 03/08 08:00 PM Glassjaw, The Summit Music Hall tickets for 03/08 08:00 PM at The Summit Music Hall, Denver, CO
- Tue Mar 08 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, Vibes Event Center Tickets for 03/10 08:00 PM Glassjaw, Vibes Event Center tickets for 03/10 08:00 PM at Vibes Event Center, San Antonio, TX
- Thu Mar 10 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, Mohawk - Austin Outdoors Tickets for 03/11 08:00 PM Glassjaw, Mohawk - Austin Outdoors tickets for 03/11 08:00 PM at Mohawk Austin Outdoors, Austin, TX
- Fri Mar 11 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, Heaven Stage at Masquerade - GA Tickets for 03/14 07:00 PM Glassjaw, Heaven Stage at Masquerade - GA tickets for 03/14 07:00 PM at Heaven Stage at Masquerade GA, Atlanta, GA
- Mon Mar 14 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, Concord Music Hall Tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM Glassjaw, Concord Music Hall tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM at Concord Music Hall, Chicago, IL
- Wed Mar 16 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, Starland Ballroom Tickets for 03/18 08:00 PM Glassjaw, Starland Ballroom tickets for 03/18 08:00 PM at Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
- Fri Mar 18 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, Worcester Palladium Tickets for 03/19 08:00 PM Glassjaw, Worcester Palladium tickets for 03/19 08:00 PM at Worcester Palladium, Worcester, MA
- Sat Mar 19 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, The Fillmore Silver Spring Tickets for 03/20 08:00 PM Glassjaw, The Fillmore Silver Spring tickets for 03/20 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Silver Spring, Silver Spring, MD
- Sun Mar 20 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, Union Transfer Tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM Glassjaw, Union Transfer tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM at Union Transfer, Philadelphia, PA
- Mon Mar 21 2022
- Buy Glassjaw, Warsaw Tickets for 03/23 08:00 PM Glassjaw, Warsaw tickets for 03/23 08:00 PM at Warsaw, Brooklyn, NY
- Wed Mar 23 2022
The band originated in 1993, when Beck and Palumbo were acquainted to each other at a camp. They decided to form a band and chose the name they would go with from a huge list of names they had prepared together. The band gave their first performance in 1994 and after that, most of their initial performances were with the band Sons of Abraham. The band took a lot of influence from their music and the effect Sons of Abraham had on their music can be reflected in their songs, for instance, Hurting and Shoving. Justin Beck, today the lead guitarist, used to be the bands drummer but shifted to the bass guitars when one of their bass guitarists left and then from the bass guitar he shifted over to lead guitars to fill in for another departure from the band. In 1997, the band released an EP and called it Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was released on the label 2 Cents a Pop and then released again in 2001 without any label.
Roadrunner Records released Glassjaw's first studio album in 2000. The band started recording with Ross Robinson in 1999 and their first album was titled Everything you Ever Wanted to Know About Silence. Ross Robinson is said to have readily signed the band when he came to their practice without even listening to them for a whole minute. The album has a very powerful type of music and the screaming of Palumbo and its mixture with melodic tunes has created a great form of music. The touring that followed saw many band changes and Glassjaw played with Deftones and Soulfly. Palumbo is said to have struggled with a disease during the tour and his energizing performances on stage could have been fatal but he continued to play.
In 2001, again the band started recording sessions with Ross Robinson in order to record their second studio album Worship and Tribute. They were looking o release it the next year. The band left Roadrunner records on the grounds that they were problematic. They looked for other labels and signed with Warner Bros. Records. This album was influenced by Jazz a lot more and the music was more polished and mature. Glassjaw had done a great job. The band toured for Worship and Tribute extensively for two years, in 2002 and 2003. They also went with festival tours like the Warped Tour. Palumbo's Crohri disease stopped the band from touring in Germany and UK as he was hospitalized. The dates were rescheduled but eventually had to be cancelled as he relapsed again in Scotland.
The band were in Hiatus for four years between 2004 and 2008 and the reason was primarily that the interest of the band members was elsewhere. They started playing for different bands and paid more attention to them. Since their return an album release has been rumored. The fans' thirst was quenched on 1/1/11 when the band released an EP digitally. The EP was called Our Color Green (The Singles). The band will release an album by the name Coloring Book very soon. The first single from the album Gold was made available for streaming on 11.11 am on 11th January. They have started performing again and are touring across the United States extensively. They are back with their energizing performances and their tour dates are available for you to find your city in. Whether you are a rock fan or love the adrenaline pumping performances of Glassjaw alone, get your Glassjaw Tickets online today and watch them playing the best music from their career and possibly some singles from their future album.
There's nothing like the experience of a live rock concert. Now, one of the most popular New York-based rock bands is ready to rock n roll once again! Glassjaw is a rock band consisting of four members. The band is known for their energetic performances and quality music. They have had various changes in their roster since their formation. With a serious influence in the underground music scene in the east side of America and the UK, their live performances are known to be extremely intense and entertaining. Be a part of this exciting event with your Glassjaw tickets and have the experience of your life!
The band was formed in 1993 in Long Island, New York after Justin Beck met Daryl Palumbo at camp. They formed Glassjaw together, with Palumbo on the vocals and Beck on the guitars. The group now has Durijah Lang on drums and Manuel Carrero on the bass as well. They collaborated on different types of music as teenagers, mostly hardcore and rock music. The band performed for the first time in Oceanside in New York City in 1994. They still stayed in the New York underground rock scene. During the time, Justin Beck mostly played the drums as his instrument, but he later shifted to bass guitar after one of the band-members left in 1998. He then traded the position with that of the lead guitarist after another band-member left and there was a change in the line-up again. The band incessantly varied their line-up in the beginning and were famous for these changes. Some of the musicians that have been a part of the band include Brian Mehann, Mike Caleo, Dave Buchta, Todd Weinstock, Kris Bandwin, Ariel Telford, Mat Brown, Dave Allen, Mitchell Marlow and numerous others. The band has also had a lot of influence on their music by the Jewish band named Sons of Abraham. Their singles such as Hurting and Shoving (She Should Have Let Me Sleep) are influenced particularly from songs by them.
The group made demo recordings of various singles around the period of 1994 to 1999. Some of these songs later turned up in their official albums and some did not get released at all. In 1997, they recorded their album Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. The album only had five songs in it and it was released as an independent record with the recording company called Two Cents a Pop. It was released again in 2001, but this time without a record label. Glassjaw recorded their debut full-length album in 1999 at the Indigo Ranch studio, located in Malibu, California. Their producer was Ross Robinson and the album was named Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Silence. It was released in the year 2000 with a record label called Roadrunner Records.
The group recorded their following album in 2001. The album was called Worship and Tribute. It was released in the year 2002. They left their former record label and signed a contract with Warner Bros. Records. The line-up of the band on this album included Weinstock, Pulumbo, Shannon Larkin and Beck, who played the guitars as well as bass. Glassjaw sang a single called All Good Go To Heaven in the January of 2010 on a tour of the UK. They also made a premiere of their new single Wolfegg on their last concert of their 2010 tour.
Over the course of their career, their style and sound went through a change. Their music consists of experimental rock, hardcore, alternative rock, jazz, neo-progressive rock, neo-psychedelia, alternative rock and afro-beat mixes as well as hardcore punk, rapcore and nu-metal. Their sound and style however, has its basic roots in the New York punk rock scene, having influences from bands such as Bad Brains and some ingredients from bands such as Youth Crew and Youth of Today. The band has claimed to be influenced from musicians such as Faith No More, Heroin, Squeeze, Gorilla Biscuits, Mr. Bungle, Nation of Ulysses, Jane's Addiction, Anthrax, The Smiths, Vision of Disorder and many others.
The band is known for their intense and energetic performances. Fans are drawn to their metal ans rock style of music and never miss a chance to watch them perform live. Catch your favorite band live with your Glassjaw Tickets and rock the night away!
Glassjaw Ticket Prices
The average price for Glassjaw Tickets start from $61. The minimum get in price is $46 for Glassjaw Tickets at the The Great American Music Hall, San Francisco. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.