Fetty Wap Tickets
Fetty Wap is the latest MC to crank out of New Jersey. The 24-year old artist is in the news a lot lately because of his hit single “Trap Queen”. It jumped to top 20 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and after French Montana remixed it, the track peaked at number two position on the Billboard 200. 2015 was a big year for the artist as his debut self-titled album took home several awards and his music earned him critical and commercial success. 2016 will certainly be an even bigger year as he’s awaiting the results of his Grammy nominations and also gearing up for his first solo tour, Welcome to the Zoo. The 22-city trek will start on February 5, and Fetty Wap tickets are already creating a lot of buzz.
Fetty Wap Tickets
Fetty Wap Joins Forces With Post Malone For First Headlining Tour
Fetty Wap was discovered by an intern at the record label 300 in 2014 and all thanks to his multiplatinum single “Trap Queen” became a hip-hop superstar. It has exceeded 300 million views on both Spotify and YouTube and has been nominated at the 2016 Grammy Awards in the “Best Rap Song” and “Best Rap Performance” categories.
Fetty Wap and fellow breakout rap star Post Malone have paired up for Welcome to the Zoo tour that kicks off on February 5 from Silver Spring. They will be hitting major cities like Chicago, San Jose, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston and New York. In fact Irving Plaza has announced an additional date other than its previous February 9 concert as several fans couldn’t get their hands on Fetty Wap tickets in time. Now they will bring the house down on February 10 as well.
Wap recently brought the crowd on its feet at the Jingle Ball concert when he added a fresh spin on Selena Gomez’s “Same Old Love”. He crooned some new verses into the track, delivering them in his fiery style. Fans are hoping that he would repeat the performance in his upcoming concerts as well.
Know More About One Of The Most Buzzing Names In Hip-Hop
Fetty Wap’s journey from the streets of Paterson to Summer Jam festival in front of thousands of screaming fans started slow and small, but with time it has snowballed in a unique way. Here are some interesting tidbits on the artist.
- Wap lost his eye when he was only six months old due to a serious case of glaucoma. Even though he got a prosthetic one when he was 12, he stopped wearing it as he didn’t want to be like everyone.
- Fetty Wap has earned a lot of support from the veterans. Taylor Swift invited him on her 1989 World Tour and the two performed together during her Seattle concert. Ed Sheeran covered his award winning track “Trap Queen” treating the fans to an acoustic version.
- In 2015 he took home MTV Video Award in the Artist to Watch category. He managed to beat Vance Joy, FKA twigs and George Ezra.
- Fetty Wap is a romantic at heart. Most of his songs are about one special girl who showed him a different side of women. It’s her presence that motivates and inspires him to write such meaningful songs.
- Baseball team Kansas City Royals love the artist and they make sure he knows it. Lorenzo Cain their center fielder always walks out on the field to Trap Queen and other players also find a way to fit “1738” tag into their interviews.
- Fetty Wap is deeply inspired by 50 Cent and would love to collaborate with them. His biggest influence till date remains Gucci Mane and he avoids rapping only because he doesn’t want to sound like his favorite rapper.
So now that you know more about this phenomenal singer, make sure you catch him live on his tour. He will bring you on your feet with his hit number “My Way”, “Again”, “670” and of course “Trap Queen”.
FETTY WAP NEWS AND UPDATES
Fetty Wap announces 'The FMF Tour'
Fetty Wap announces 'For My Fans Tour'
Fetty Wap is going to hit the road soon. He announced his tour by tweeting, “FOR MY FANS TOUR? YOU READY? THIS IS MY THANK YOU FOR THE ONES THAT ROCK WIT ME!”
Fetty Wap is scheduled to begin the trek by performing the first show in Silver Springs in January of 2018. He will then go on to play multiple shows in main cities like, Boston, Chicago and Detroit before the Billboard Music Award winning rapper concludes his road trip by taking the stage at The Ritz.
Fetty Wap Announces The FMF Tour
American rapper Fetty Wap is all set to hit the road in support of his music album King Zoo. The FMF tour will kick off with a show in Silver Spring on January 13 following which it will make stops in major cities such as Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, Chicago and Dallas. Joining him on the road as special guest is NexXthursday. The FMF tour follows up the Welcome to the Zoo Tour in 2016 which had him visit over twenty cities.
Fetty Wap’s sophomore album King Zoo is slated to release via RGF Productions and 300 Entertainment in December of 2017.
Fetty Wap has new music on the way
Get ready because Fetty Wap has got some exciting news for you. In his latest Instagram post, the Billboard Music Award winning rapper stated, “First song off the Album dropping this weekend #AYE AND IM DROPPING THE VIDEO WITH IT FOR MY FANS. #KINGZOO THE ALBUM ON THE WAY.” Fetty exploded on the hip-hop scene a couple of years ago in 2015 with his self-titled album with debuted atop the Billboard 200. He is now going to release his sophomore record, ‘King Zoo’ which is expected to come out on June 7th. So, mark your calendars and get his latest album as soon as it hits the shelves.
Fetty Wap Tour Dates 2070 & Concerts
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Fetty Wap's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Boston at the Big Night Live on 20-May-70. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Fetty Wap||Big Night Live||Boston, MA||Tue May 20 207003:30 AM|
Fetty Wap Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Fetty Wap tickets is $45. The date and location for this event is 20-May-70 at Big Night Live, Boston. The minimum get-in price for Fetty Wap tickets is $42.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.