Eros Ramazzotti Tickets
Eros Ramazzotti is a singer and songwriter from Rome, Italy. He sings in both the Italian and Spanish language and because of that, he has gained fans all over Europe and most countries that speak Spanish. He has been in the industry since 1981 and has released 11 albums since then, not including the compilation record, the live albums, EPs and separate singles. In the 25 years as a pop star, he has sold nearly 55 million albums and has collaborated with other famous artists as well. These include Cher, Joe Cocker, Andrea Bocelli, Ricky Martin and even Lucian Pavarotti. The singer continues to produce new material and hold tours even today. Eros Ramazzotti tickets for his upcoming shows are available for those who want to enjoy his songs live
Tickets for Eros Ramazzotti are currently unavailable.
Click on "Get Tickets Alert" to get notified via email before tickets go on sale.
Discover Events Near You!
Write down your email and never miss an update.
Although the singer has been working his way towards a career in music since 1981, he was not noticed in the mainstream until 1993 when "Tutte Storie" was released. This album alone accounted for 6 million record sales. Not only was it successful in terms of sales, but it did particularly well in chart performance as well, making the top five on the charts of every country it was released in. None of his records prior to this had generated a response such as this. It was these huge successes that eventually led him to sign with an even bigger record company, "BMG International". This was in 1994, and it is from there that his career skyrocketed and he cemented his place as a working musician.
What the audience said about him in the early days and what they have stuck by even now is that he has a really unique voice which helps him in being distinctive from his contemporaries. He has a unique nasal quality but is still powerful and forceful in delivery. Eros is considered to be an energetic performer, and it helps that his songs all have great, catchy tunes and an upbeat rhythm. His tunes are usually mid tempo ballads, often about his own life and are thus quite passionate in nature. His music falls into many genres, including adult contemporary and soft rock. The latter is perhaps a more suitable description for his music because of the excessive use of electric guitars in his songs. As an artist, he withholds the image of a rock star as well, be it through his fashion and attire (him being keen on bandanas and T shirts with graphics), or through playing the electric guitar during his live shows.
Ramazzotti perhaps became a household name in 1990 when he met with Clive Davis, who was at the time a record producer and owner of "19 Entertainment". He advised the young singer to organize one of his shows at New York City’s "Radio City Music Hall". He managed to perform in front of a packed arena, and became the first Italian artist ever to have performed in that renowned venue. He, however, was not too happy with that success because he learnt that almost everyone who had shown up for the concert were people of Italian roots.
His goal had been to appeal to a more diverse audience so that he could attain a global breakthrough. Thus, he started to appear on television shows and was invited to be the musical guest on "Good Morning America" and "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". Although he may have not been getting the nature of response he craved for, his album sales did not dwindle one bit as his subsequent album also reached platinum in many countries.
During his time as a performer, he toured with many famous singers as well including Elton John, Rod Stewart and Joe Cocker. By this time, as he had gained more experience, he started to produce his own material as well. In 1996, he released an album "Dove ce Musica" which he had completely produced on his own. This again managed to sell 7 million copies which showed that he had the skill to be a competent producer. By not taking the help of professional producers, his sound or the quality of his work did not suffer.
He is most famous in his home country, Italy. In 2003, he released a single that remained on top of the charts for 14 weeks in a row. Any album he releases sells infinitely more in Italy than it does elsewhere in the world. Still he has fans all around, and with his upcoming world tour, Eros Ramazzotti tickets are in the market.
How to Buy Eros Ramazzotti Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Eros Ramazzotti tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Eros Ramazzotti concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Eros Ramazzotti seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Eros Ramazzotti tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Eros Ramazzotti tickets order will be processed.