The popular singer who attained international fame and emerged as one of the most successful pop artists is now coming to perform to her hit numbers. The heart touching lyrics delivered in the ethereal quality of Dion’s voice will be a spectacle to witness. Get your Dion tickets and anticipate an astounding show by the U.S and Canadian Walk of Famer!
- Buy Dion, American Music Theatre Tickets for 07/08 07:30 PM Dion, American Music Theatre tickets for 07/08 07:30 PM at American Music Theatre, Lancaster, PA
- Fri Jul 08 2022
- Buy Dion, Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre at the Count Basie Center for the Arts Tickets for 07/14 07:30 PM Dion, Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre at the Count Basie Center for the Arts tickets for 07/14 07:30 PM at Hackensack Meridian Health Theatre at the Count Basie Center for the Arts, Red Bank, NJ
- Thu Jul 14 2022
- Buy Dion, Borgata Music Box Tickets for 07/15 09:00 PM Dion, Borgata Music Box tickets for 07/15 09:00 PM at Borgata Music Box, Atlantic City, NJ
- Fri Jul 15 2022
- Buy Dion, Bergen Performing Arts Center Tickets for 07/17 08:00 PM Dion, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 07/17 08:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Sun Jul 17 2022
- Buy Dion, St. George Theatre Tickets for 07/20 08:00 PM Dion, St. George Theatre tickets for 07/20 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre, Staten Island, NY
- Wed Jul 20 2022
- Buy Dion, Mayo Performing Arts Center Tickets for 07/21 08:00 PM Dion, Mayo Performing Arts Center tickets for 07/21 08:00 PM at Mayo Performing Arts Center, Morristown, NJ
- Thu Jul 21 2022
Celine Dion hails from a rural French Canadian home town. She was born in a family, who already took a lot of interest in music. Her parents operated a small club and on weekends the entire family, consisting of fourteen children put on a musical show for the locals.
At the tender age of twelve, Dion composed her first song along with her mother and brothers. The song was titled "It Was Only a Dream"; as luck would have it what her future held was beyond any dream that she had previously imagined. She is reported to have said in an interview in 1992 "I missed my family and my home, but I don't regret having lost my adolescence. I had one dream: I wanted to be a singer." – That is exactly what she did, she went for her dream.
The recording of her song was sent to music manager René Angélil, later her husband, who was almost moved to tears by the quality of Dion’s voice. He immediately recognized the potential in the teenage girl and in determination to bring her to the limelight, mortgaged his house to raise enough money to fund her first record. The song was a local hit and encouraged Dion to pursue her dream further.
By 1988, Celine Dion had become extremely popular in her native province of Quebec, where she became synonymous to a superstar. She received numerous Felix Awards and racked up platinum albums. That same year Dion participated in the renowned Eurovision Song contest held in Dublin Ireland. For the first time she aired before a television audience of 600 million viewers throughout Australia, Europe, the USSR, Japan and the Middle East. She went on to win the contest, albeit by a small margin.
Her ambition did not end there, after watching a Michael Jackson concert, she wanted to become a world famous singer just like him. Her husband/manager knew that to achieve that, she still had a long way to go. He recommended dental surgery for Dion to be the picture perfect celebrity.
Her big breakthrough came when she recorded a duet for a Disney film, Beauty and the Beast, with Peabo Bryson. The song featured a musical style that Dion capitalized on in her future projects; classical ballads with soft instrumentation. The song swept her to heights of success and won her the Academy Award for Best Song, Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo and ranked in the top ten U.S singles.
Dion was critiqued as not playing any role in the production of her songs, which led the musical aspect to be impersonal. However with the coming of her second album named simply "Celine Dion" she went on to rectify the concerns. She actively gave her creative input into the songs and silenced critics.
Another famous song that Dion is credited to have sung is for the movie "Titanic", titled "My heart will go on". It is considered to be one of the best-selling orchestral sound track till date and has sold more than thirty million copies worldwide. Yet again, for the second time, Celine Dion won the Oscar for Best Original Song. Dion was even asked to sing this Oscar winning song on the worldwide telecast of the 70th Annual Academy Awards.
Dion’s songs follow a social theme, focusing mainly on spirituality, love and romance and even world hunger and poverty. After giving birth, her work also emphasized on maternal bond. Keeping in line with her strong social tendencies, she promotes the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and became its national celebrity patron.
Celine Dion is going to take the stage again and Dion tickets go out for sale pretty soon. Her concerts promise the perfect combination of impeccable and pitch perfect vocals, the opulent blend of French and English that her variety of songs presents. The modern dayBarbara Streisand with her energetic performance comprising of classical, soul and pop influences is sure to deliver a surreal experience. Be there to enjoy her concert.
Dion Ticket Prices
The average price for Dion Tickets start from $109. The minimum get in price is $44 for Dion Tickets at the St. George Theatre, Staten Island. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.