Dead & Company Tickets
Dead & Company tickets are all you need to enjoy the best of rock music. The band is all set to kick off their 2019 tour that has created a lot of hype. Their recent 2018 Summer Tour saw a wave of fans leaving no stone unturned to be a part of their concerts. The tour was a complete sell out and had to be extended by two shows. Dead & Company opened their last concert with the Dead classic “Ikolko” that made the crowd scream with excitement. The momentum continued to build up with the songs “I Need a Miracle” and “Brown Eyed Women” that were a good mix for all the fans.
Tickets for Dead & Company are currently unavailable.
Click on "Get Tickets Alert" to get notified via email before tickets go on sale.
Discover Events Near You!
Write down your email and never miss an update.
From Grateful Dead To Dead & Company
After the Grateful Dead bid farewell on their 2015 tour “Fare Thee Well”, it was a sad moment not just for the band members but the fans too. With a legacy of hits albums and many chart-topping rock songs, the loyal followers could not wrap their heads around the fact that the band won’t be touring anymore.
This called for a major change in the strategy of Grateful Dead. The band members wanted to do their best to keep their fans happy and reconsidered their decision. Some members including Bob Weir, Bill Kreutzmann and Mickey Hart desired to continue while Phil Lesh wanted to quit touring. John Mayer joined the band as the guitarist and another keyboardist Jeff Chimenti was also hired. The new group was called Dead & Company and continues to tour extensively with performances in front of sold out crowds.
The Shakedown Street
A Dead concert is never complete without a visit to the Shakedown Street. Set up in the parking lot of all the venues, it is occupied by many traveling vendors and hippie parties. You can also get all sorts of Grateful Dead memorabilia from the Shakedown Street. Rock n’ roll with your Dead & Company tickets as they are available at affordable rates for the tour starting in May 2019 in Mountain View until it wraps up in July at the Folsom Field in Boulder.
How to Buy Dead & Company Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Dead & Company tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Dead & Company concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Dead & Company seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Dead & Company tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Dead & Company tickets order will be processed.
Dead & Company Ticket Prices
The average price for Dead & Company Tickets start from $199. The minimum get in price is $30 for Dead & Company Tickets at the Wrigley Field, Chicago. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Dead & Company||Maryland Heights||13-Jul-20||$258||$61|
|Dead & Company||Noblesville||15-Jul-20||$227||$59|
|Dead & Company||Atlanta||17-Jul-20||$212||$60|
|Dead & Company||Raleigh||18-Jul-20||$405||$65|
|Dead & Company||Cincinnati||20-Jul-20||$272||$55|
|Dead & Company||Clarkston||22-Jul-20||$264||$55|
|Dead & Company||Chicago||24-Jul-20||$244||$37|
|Dead & Company||Chicago||25-Jul-20||$230||$30|
|Dead & Company||Cuyahoga Falls||27-Jul-20||$259||$61|
|Dead & Company||Hershey||29-Jul-20||$199||$47|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Does Dead & Company plan to perform a show in Hampton?
A:Yes, Dead & Company will be coming to play two concerts in Hampton. Those shows will be held live at the Hampton Coliseum on November 8 & 9, 2020. So, if you are interested in watching their thrilling performance live then purchase your concert tickets from our certified brokers early.