Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets
Colorado Symphony Orchestra is an American orchestra based in Denver, Colorado. Established back in 1989, on top of the Denver Symphony, this orchestra has been enchanting numerous audiences with their music be it backing up musicians or holding up their own performances, of which there are many. Colorado Symphony Orchestra is perhaps best known for its Masterworks series of classical programs, a twenty-one week series that takes place each season, as well as a number of Family, Pops, Holiday and Summer Park concerts.
Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets
- Buy Colorado Symphony Orchestra & Chorus: Brett Mitchell - Beethoven 9, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for Sun Jul 25 2021 Colorado Symphony Orchestra & Chorus: Brett Mitchell - Beethoven 9, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 07/25 07:00 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Sun Jul 25 2021
- Buy Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for Sat Sep 11 2021 Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 09/11 07:00 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Sat Sep 11 2021
Colorado Symphony Orchestra events are usually performed to jam-packed audiences number two hundred thousand, a number to rival and even surpass any pop concert. Performances usually take place at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, situated in the Boettcher Concert Hall and sometimes performances take place at the Pit Orchestra for the Opera Colorado performances Colorado Symphony Orchestra organizes. Colorado Symphony Orchestra owes much of its success and recognition to former music director and present conductor laureate, Marin Alsop, who acted as Colorado Symphony Orchestra’s music director for twelve years. It was during her stint as music director that this orchestra saw increased popularity not only at a regional level but also at a national level. The orchestra has also composed various recordings for the label, Naxos. She was succeeded by Jeffrey Kahane, who also brought about an era of popularity as well as a ‘stronger’ with the musicians making up the heart and soul of the orchestra.
Colorado Symphony Orchestra is presently playing Wagner's Die Walkure as part of its Masterworks series. This particular performance breathtakingly gives life to the majestic Ring Cycle by Wagner and it is this season’s finale. It is being offered by Christian Arming, a world renowned Viennese conductor, in particular Act One of Wagner’s epic Die Walkure. It will be performed by three of the world’s greatest Wagnerian singers and will feature Colorado Symphony Orchestra choruses such as the Bridal Chorus and the Spinning Chorus. So if Wagner is the name of your game, be sure to get hold of Colorado Symphony Orchestra tickets.
Colorado Symphony Orchestra will also be performing Pink Martini this season, a performance that captures the truly sensational and glamorous side of Hollywood. This particular personification of Hollywood has captured hearts all over the US of A, and is definitely worth listening to live. But, for an American, the event most worthy of Colorado Symphony Orchestra tickets is Celebrate America, a hilarious, family friendly concert that is a tribute to the greatest in American music, which has made the US a better place to live in. This orchestra will also be covering for the highly popular R&B outfit, Boyz II Men, an outfit that has won Grammy Awards.
Later on, Colorado Symphony Orchestra will be performing with the revivers of contemporary swing, the group Big Bad VooDoo Daddy as well as with world renowned Violinist, Joshua Bell, who has captivated audiences all over the world with his fresh, enchanting and breathtaking music that is truly a work of art. Similarly, the Masterworks series will feature a number of performances, later on after the Wagner performance, that will include Opening Night, Kahane & The Planets, Beethoven 7, Faure Requiem, All Dvorak, Brahms, Wagner & John Williams and Romeo & Juliet Dance. The Pops series will even feature a Bugs Bunny at the Symphony performance, a performance that definitely must be seen with your family, particular by children.
All in all, the Colorado Symphony Orchestra is clearly a group more than worthy of the title of one of the best orchestra groups in the US, if not the world, and with the leadership of such musical talents as Douglas Boyd, as the principal guest conductor, Marin Alsop, as the Conductor Laureate, Marvin Hamslich as the Principal Pops Conductor, Scott O’Neil as the resident conductor and Duain Wolfe as the chorus director. The Colorado Symphony Orchestra is definitely a group behind enthralling performances and you can be a part of one such performance by booking your Colorado Symphony Orchestra tickets right away!
With colorado symphony orchestra promo code "HOLIDAYS2017", you can now get a 4% discount on tickets.
How to Buy Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Colorado Symphony Orchestra tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Colorado Symphony Orchestra concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Colorado Symphony Orchestra seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Colorado Symphony Orchestra tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Colorado Symphony Orchestra tickets order will be processed.
Colorado Symphony Orchestra Ticket Prices
The average price for Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets start from $229. The minimum get in price is $55 for Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Colorado Symphony Orchestra & Chorus: Brett Mitchell - Beethoven 9||Morrison||25-Jul-21||$229||$55|
|Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony||Morrison||11-Sep-21||$245||$76|
|Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony||Morrison||12-Sep-21||$258||$57|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:What is the policy of getting discount codes of Tickets For Colorado Symphony Orchestra Concert?
A:There is no specific policy of getting discount codes of Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets. Anybody can get them by following the instructions online.
Q:Can i make cash payment for Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets?
A:No, Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets can only be bought by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Visa.