Chris Stapleton Tulsa Tickets
Chris Stapleton is a country musician and songwriter from Lexington, Kentucky. His songwriting skills are just as good as his singing. He has six number-one songs to his name including the super hit, “Never Wanted Nothing More” that spent five weeks at the top spot. More than 150 songs written by Stapleton have appeared on albums by famous musicians, such as Luke Brian, Brad Paisley, Tim McGraw and Adele. He has also co-written masterpieces with the likes of Vince Gill and Sheryl Crow. And now this sensational music artist is headed to Tulsa to perform for his fans. Grab these Chris Stapleton Tulsa tickets if you want to get in on this.
Let’s take a look at what this artist is all about.
Chris Stapleton’s Music
Stapleton started off as the front man of The SteelDrivers in 2007. The band had two hit songs prior to Stapleton’s departure. After this, the country musician found a Southern rock band by the name The Jompson Brothers. The band toured for a while and had some success with their self-titled album in November 2010. Following this, in 2013, Stapleton signed on to Mercury Nashville as a solo artist. After struggling for a bit, the artist released his debut album as a solo artist, titled Traveller. The album got positive reviews and eventually won Stapleton three of the biggest awards for any country musician – The CMA Awards for the Album of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year and the New Artist of the Year.
In addition to solo work, Stapleton has also worked on several collaborations. He contributed to the soundtracks of two feature films, Cars 2 and Valentine’s Day. He also co-wrote the theme to the WSM-AM show, a radio show that has a huge trucker following in the US.
Over the years, Stapleton has won several major awards, including the ACM Awards, the AMAs, the Americana Music Honors & Awards, the Billboard Music Awards and the American Country Countdown Awards. With all of this under his belt, the country star is coming to town. Grab these Chris Stapleton Tulsa tickets and get ready for some amazing country tunes.
Other Concerts in TULSA
- Buy The Bellamy Brothers, Paradise Cove At River Spirit Tickets for 03/12 08:00 PM Paradise Cove At River Spirit, Tulsa, OKThe Bellamy Brothers, Paradise Cove At River Spirit, 12 March
- Buy Alan Jackson, BOK Center Tickets for 08/27 07:30 PM BOK Center, Tulsa, OKAlan Jackson, BOK Center, 27 August
How to Buy Chris Stapleton Tulsa OK Tickets?
- Visit the Chris Stapleton Tulsa OK tickets page on our website. Over there, you will find all price details along with the complete schedule for Chris Stapleton engagements in Tulsa.
- Once you have all the pricing info in front of you, the next thing to consider is the venue seating chart. Thae “Filters” option available at the top right corner of the price table can help you too.
- After that, you just need to make a decision to buy tickets at the price that is most convenient. When you have decided, just click/tap on “GO” to move to the next step and pick the number of Chris Stapleton Tulsa OK tickets you want.
- Once done, all you have to do is fill out the tickets information form on the page and click/tap on “Proceed to Payment.” This is where you will select your preferred payment method and provide billing details.
- After completing the order form, click/tap on “Review My Order” and make sure the given information is correct. Once you are satisfied, click/tap on “Place Order” and you will be good to go. Your Chris Stapleton Tulsa OK tickets order will then be processed.
Chris Stapleton Tulsa OK Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Chris Stapleton Tulsa OK tickets is $241. The date and location for this event is 20-Aug-21 at BOK Center, Tulsa. The minimum get-in price for Chris Stapleton Tulsa OK tickets is $69.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Chris Stapleton, Willie Nelson & Yola||Tulsa||20-Aug-21||$241||$69|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.