Bruce Cockburn Tickets
Bruce Cockburn is a celebrated Canadian songwriter and musician. He has recently been inducted into the Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame and is the recipient of multiple Juno Awards and Canadian honors. However, Cockburn’s acclaim is not limited to Canada, as his songs are listened to and loved across the border as well. The singer is hitting the road in support of his new album, “Bone on Bone” and visiting a number of North American cities. Bruce Cockburn tickets are available for all his shows; from his opening show in Calgary to his closing show in Salt Lake City. Join the artist as he performs some of his latest work and greatest hits.
Bruce Cockburn Tickets
- Buy Bruce Cockburn, Southam Hall at National Arts Centre Tickets for 10/23 08:00 PM Bruce Cockburn, Southam Hall at National Arts Centre tickets for 10/23 08:00 PM at Southam Hall at National Arts Centre, Ottawa, ON
- Sat Oct 23 2021
- Buy Bruce Cockburn, Academy of Music Theatre - MA Tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM Bruce Cockburn, Academy of Music Theatre - MA tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM at Academy of Music Theatre MA, Northampton, MA
- Wed Oct 29 2070
- Buy Bruce Cockburn, Wilbur Theatre - MA Tickets for 10/30 08:00 PM Bruce Cockburn, Wilbur Theatre - MA tickets for 10/30 08:00 PM at Wilbur Theatre MA, Boston, MA
- Thu Oct 30 2070
- Buy Bruce Cockburn, Higher Ground Tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM Bruce Cockburn, Higher Ground tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM at Higher Ground, South Burlington, VT
- Sat Nov 01 2070
- Buy Bruce Cockburn, StageOne at Fairfield Theatre Company Tickets for 11/04 07:45 PM Bruce Cockburn, StageOne at Fairfield Theatre Company tickets for 11/04 07:45 PM at StageOne at Fairfield Theatre Company, Fairfield, CT
- Tue Nov 04 2070
- Buy Bruce Cockburn, Newton Theatre Tickets for 11/07 08:00 PM Bruce Cockburn, Newton Theatre tickets for 11/07 08:00 PM at Newton Theatre, Newton, NJ
- Fri Nov 07 2070
- Buy Bruce Cockburn, Birchmere Music Hall Tickets for 11/09 07:30 PM Bruce Cockburn, Birchmere Music Hall tickets for 11/09 07:30 PM at Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, VA
- Sun Nov 09 2070
- Buy Bruce Cockburn, Rams Head On Stage Tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM Bruce Cockburn, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Tue Nov 11 2070
About the Artist
For over forty years, Bruce Cockburn has been documenting the human experience in his songs, striving to make it better. His inspirations come from life, spirituality, politics and also musical diversity. Cockburn fuses rock, jazz and wordbeat styles in his songs, which he has learned from travelling and studying in Nepal, Mali, Guatemala and Mozambique. He is a graduate of the Berklee College of Music and pens his songs the way a poet writes poetry. “My job is to try and trap the spirit of things in the scratches of pen on paper and the pulling of notes out of metal.” – Bruce Cockburn
The singer has won twelve Juno Awards in Canada for his exceptional musicianship as well as activism for the rights of first nations. He has produced over twenty platinum records and sold more than one million albums within North America alone. Cockburn is a widely popular and acclaimed artist who has slowly and gradually become one of the greats of western music.
About his Music
Bruce Cockburn identifies himself firstly as a songwriter. The artist has penned over three hundred songs and created over thirty albums in his forty year long career. Cockburn is a hard worker and likes to keep busy with his music and therefore has travelled the world in order to gain a unique and diverse musical experience.
His music has grown and taken different shapes over the years. Cockburn started his musical career when he began identifying himself as a Christian. He was raised agnostic, and therefore this newfound love for God was translated into gospel inspired tracks such as “Going to the Country” and “Last Night of the World”.
During the 1980s and 90s, Cockburn began gaining an international fan-following, and therefore his music became about more universal concerns as well. “Humans”, “Inner City Front” and “The Trouble with Normal” are three of his most politically charged albums and they were all released during this time period. In 1991, he recorded “Lovers In a Dangerous Time” which was covered extensively by international acts such as The Barenaked Ladies and U2. It became his first Top 40 U.S hit and launched an international presence for Cockburn.
In the 2000s, the musician’s focus has been on collaborative music. Bruce Cockburn has more than proven himself as one of the greats of modern music and therefore artists are always keen to work with him. His twenty-first album, “You’ve Never Seen Everything” (2003) features a string of session musicians such as Sarah Hamer, Jonell Mosser, Hugh Marsh, Jackson Brownie, Emmylou Harris, Steven Hodges and Larry Taylor. He performed for the Canadian troops in Afghanistan in 2009 and moved to San Francisco where he penned his memoir up till 2004.
Bone on Bone (2017)
His latest album is called “Bone on Bone” and contains eleven brand new tracks. This is his first album in six years, the last one being “Small Source of Comfort”, released in 2011. The major reason for this was because he was working on his memoir “Rumors of Glory” which was released in 2014. “I didn’t write any songs until after the book was published because all my creative energy had gone into three years of writing it. There was simply nothing left to write songs with. As soon as the book was put to bed, I started asking myself whether I was ever going to be a songwriter again.” – Bruce Cockburn
He did not have to dwell in the self-doubt for line; he began working new tracks, inspired by the birth of his daughter and family life, and is ready to hit the road with them. Bruce Cockburn tickets are already selling fast for the 2018 tour and fans cannot wait to watch the music maestro live in action.
Bruce Cockburn Ticket Prices
The average price for Bruce Cockburn Tickets start from $51. The minimum get in price is $43 for Bruce Cockburn Tickets at the Higher Ground, South Burlington. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Bruce Cockburn||South Burlington||1-Nov-70||$51||$43|
|Bruce Cockburn||Rocky Mount||13-Nov-70||$147||$147|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.