Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony Tickets
Brandi Carlile is one of the most versatile artists in the industry. She likes experimenting with her music. She doesn't stick to just one genre but produces songs in a variety of different styles including pop, rock, alternative rock, folk rock, Americana and alternative country. This is what makes her music so unique and special. On January 28, Brandi Carlile appeared on 'Ellen' and performed a song with Tanya Tucker - Hard Luck. She is now scheduled to perform two shows with The Colorado Symphony at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre. So, book your Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony tickets in time and enjoy their concert live.
Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony Tickets
Brandi Carlile has accomplished a lot during her 15-year career. She is now going to join The Colorado Symphony to perform the classical version of her songs live in Morrison. This is going to be a memorable event. So, if you want to watch both of these acts hit the stage together then get your hands on Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony tickets as they are soaring in demand.
Brandi Carlile knew from a young age that she is destined to become a star. At the age of eight, she began singing country songs and later went on to learn different instruments including piano and guitar. Being influenced by artists like Elton John and Lucinda Williams, Carlile dropped out of high school in to pursue music professionally. She started out by performing in different clubs around Seattle before signing a record deal with Columbia Records which issued her debut self-titled studio album in 2005. The record managed to generate some buzz in the United States, bringing her some success in the country. Following the release of the record, Rolling Stone featured her on its list of the '10 Artists to Watch in 2005.'
In 2007, Brandi Carlile achieved breakthrough success when she dropped her sophomore studio effort, 'The Story.' The record became a hit with the American audience and was certified gold by the RIAA. It was also supported by the critics, receiving a lot of praise from different publications including, AllMusic and Paste. Also, the titled track of the album landed at the third spot on the Adult Alternative Songs chart and appeared on 'Grey's Anatomy.'
Taking Her Career to New Heights
From 2012 to 2018, Brandi Carlile became unstoppable. She issued three studio albums during those years titled, 'Bear Creek,' 'The Firewatcher's Daughter' and 'By the Way, I Forgive You.' The last two records from the list peaked atop the Folk Albums and Top Rock Albums. Her most recent album 'By the Way, I Forgive You' brought her immense success and made it to the Rolling Stone's list of the, '50 Best Albums of 2018.' It also won her three Grammys.
The Colorado Symphony
Founded in 1989, The Colorado Symphony was established as a successor to the Denver Symphony Orchestra. The symphony's current president and CEO is Jerome Kern. It initially began as a smaller orchestra, employing many of the Denver Symphony musicians. Since its formation, The Colorado Symphony has expanded to 1 full-time librarian and 79 full-time musicians.
Marin Aslop was hired as the principal conductor of the orchestra before she was appointed as the music director. During her tenure, The Colorado Symphony gained more recognition both regionally and internationally. In 2005, Jeffery Kahane replaced Aslop as the orchestra's new music director. He resigned in 2010. Andrew Litton was then hired to fill in Kahane's spot who remained with The Colorado Symphony till 2016. Brett Mitchell later joined the symphony as the music director in 2017.
A Night to Remember
Brandi Carlile and The Colorado Symphony are now going to join forces. The two will be performing not one but two consecutive shows at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison on September 12 & 13, 2020. It sure will be a night to remember when these two acts take the stage together. So, if you wish to watch them live simply grab these Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony tickets.
Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony Venues
Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony Cities
How to Buy Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony tickets order will be processed.
Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony Ticket Prices
The average price for Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony Tickets start from $338. The minimum get in price is $148 for Brandi Carlile & the Colorado Symphony Tickets at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony||Morrison||11-Sep-21||$338||$148|
|Brandi Carlile & The Colorado Symphony||Morrison||12-Sep-21||$343||$155|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.