Black Label Society Tickets
Black Label Society is coming to your city for a concert to promote the songs from their latest album, Catacombs of the Black Vatican. The lead singer and guitarist of the band Zack Wylde is known as one of the best guitarists in the world. Other band members, John DeServio, Jeff Fabb and Dario Lorina complement each other, as each is a master of their own instrument. The band has been playing to packed audience for years. Listen to their brand new songs live by buying Black Label Society tickets in time.
Black Label Society Tickets
- Buy Black Label Society, Georgia Theatre Tickets for 08/18 03:30 AM Black Label Society, Georgia Theatre tickets for 08/18 03:30 AM at Georgia Theatre, Athens, GA
- Mon Aug 18 2070
- Buy Black Label Society, Von Braun Center Mars Music Hall Tickets for 08/19 03:30 AM Black Label Society, Von Braun Center Mars Music Hall tickets for 08/19 03:30 AM at Von Braun Center Mars Music Hall, Huntsville, AL
- Tue Aug 19 2070
- Buy Black Label Society, Hard Rock Live - Mississippi Tickets for 08/21 03:30 AM Black Label Society, Hard Rock Live - Mississippi tickets for 08/21 03:30 AM at Hard Rock Live Mississippi, Biloxi, MS
- Thu Aug 21 2070
- Buy Black Label Society, The Plant Tickets for 08/22 03:30 AM Black Label Society, The Plant tickets for 08/22 03:30 AM at The Plant, Dothan, AL
- Fri Aug 22 2070
- Buy Black Label Society, The Orange Peel Tickets for 08/26 03:30 AM Black Label Society, The Orange Peel tickets for 08/26 03:30 AM at The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
- Tue Aug 26 2070
- Buy Black Label Society, Main Street Armory Tickets for 08/28 03:30 AM Black Label Society, Main Street Armory tickets for 08/28 03:30 AM at Main Street Armory, Rochester, NY
- Thu Aug 28 2070
As soon as Black Label Society hits the stage, the crowd goes wild with excitement. They leave their audience awe struck with their live performances. Their new album is nothing short of pure genius. The album contains a variety of songs; the relaxed and mellow tracks such as “Angel of mercy,” “Scars” and “Shades of grey,” the groovy soft rock tracks like “Fields of Unforgiveness,” “My dying time,” and “I’ve gone away,” and the heavy rock anthems like “Damn the flood” and “Empty promises.”
The solo work in all the songs has been done excellently. What stands out in Black Label Society’s latest songs is the way each one of them is structured and written. The lyrics will touch your heart and will stay there for a long time. Wylde’s strong vocals are spot on during live performances, which is a talent that very few singers possess.
Their interactive and cheerful personas light up the stage and make the crowd fall in love with the band all over again. Accompanied by flashy lights and images from their music videos, their concerts are a true rock experience for their fans.
Black Label Society has so far released nine studio albums, two live albums, two compilation albums and three video albums. Some of their all-time hit tracks include songs like “Spoke in the wheel,” “In this river,” “Won’t find it here,” “Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone,” “Parade of the dead” and “Lead me to your door.” Their popularity has only been increasing with each album release.
Anyone who has been to a Black Label Society concert highly recommends attending it. Unwind after a tiring week by letting yourself loose to the rhythm of the band’s music. Treat yourself and your friends with some rock and roll by getting hold of the Black Label Society tickets and having the time of your life. The fun memories will stay with you for a lifetime.
BLACK LABEL SOCIETY NEWS AND UPDATES
Black Label Society announce North American tour
Black Label Society to go on a North American tour
The four-piece heavy metal band, Black Label Society has announced a hefty batch of North American tour dates to promote its upcoming LP, ‘Greatest Hits.’ They will perform the first show of their tour by taking the stage at the Ogden Theatre in Denver on December 27th. They will then conclude 2017 by playing three more gigs in Sioux City, Kansas City and Sauget. The quartet will then perform the first show of 2018 in Omaha on January 2nd. From there, they will go on to play several gigs throughout North America. The band will end its trek by playing a show in Las Vegas on February 27th.
Black Label Society Ticket Prices
The average price for Black Label Society Tickets start from $49. The minimum get in price is $48 for Black Label Society Tickets at the Webster Theater, Hartford. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Black Label Society||Athens||18-Aug-70||$52||$52|
|Black Label Society||Huntsville||19-Aug-70||$89||$67|
|Black Label Society||Biloxi||21-Aug-70||$121||$59|
|Black Label Society||Dothan||22-Aug-70||$53||$51|
|Black Label Society||Asheville||26-Aug-70||$77||$65|
|Black Label Society||Rochester||28-Aug-70||$73||$51|
|Black Label Society||Hartford||29-Aug-70||$49||$48|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.