Atlanta Rhythm Section Tickets
The Atlanta Rhythm Section is a rock band from the 70s. They play in the southern rock genre and are thought to be amongst its originators. Also known as the ARS, the band came together in 1970 as an amalgamation of former members of two different groups: “Classics IV” and “Candymen”. This consisted of Cobb and Buie who then called for Dean Daughtry, Rodney Justo and Robert Nix to join in on their newest endeavor. They began to jam together at “Studio One” which had just opened at the time. They were the employed house bands and would play behind other artists. Soon, they tuned into a session band. After all these years, the band is still performing together, arranging concerts and playing their hit songs at various events. They are still able to market a good amount of Atlanta Rhythm Section tickets which shows that their ability as musicians is still alive and they are at the top of their game even now.
Atlanta Rhythm Section Cities
- Atlanta Rhythm Section Agoura Hills CA
- Atlanta Rhythm Section Hammondsport NY
- Atlanta Rhythm Section Mulvane KS
- Atlanta Rhythm Section Saint Charles IL
- Atlanta Rhythm Section San Juan Capistrano CA
- Atlanta Rhythm Section Cincinnati OH
- Atlanta Rhythm Section North Tonawanda NY
- Atlanta Rhythm Section Warren OH
Atlanta Rhythm Section Tickets
- Buy Atlanta Rhythm Section, Coach House - Capistrano Tickets for 03/13 08:00 PM Atlanta Rhythm Section, Coach House - Capistrano tickets for 03/13 08:00 PM at Coach House Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Sat Mar 13 2021
- Buy Atlanta Rhythm Section & Elliot Lurie, Riviera Theatre - NY Tickets for 03/21 07:00 PM Atlanta Rhythm Section & Elliot Lurie, Riviera Theatre - NY tickets for 03/21 07:00 PM at Riviera Theatre NY, North Tonawanda, NY
- Sun Mar 21 2021
- Buy Poco & Atlanta Rhythm Section, Robins Theatre Tickets for 06/21 08:00 PM Poco & Atlanta Rhythm Section, Robins Theatre tickets for 06/21 08:00 PM at Robins Theatre, Warren, OH
- Mon Jun 21 2021
- Buy Atlanta Rhythm Section, Live at the Ludlow Garage Tickets for 07/10 08:30 PM Atlanta Rhythm Section, Live at the Ludlow Garage tickets for 07/10 08:30 PM at Live at the Ludlow Garage, Cincinnati, OH
- Sat Jul 10 2021
- Buy Atlanta Rhythm Section, Point of the Bluff Vineyards Tickets for 07/17 01:00 PM Atlanta Rhythm Section, Point of the Bluff Vineyards tickets for 07/17 01:00 PM at Point of the Bluff Vineyards, Hammondsport, NY
- Sat Jul 17 2021
- Buy Rock Of The 70s: Foghat, Atlanta Rhythm Section & Firefall, Kansas Star Event Center - Arena Tickets for 09/04 07:30 PM Rock Of The 70s: Foghat, Atlanta Rhythm Section & Firefall, Kansas Star Event Center - Arena tickets for 09/04 07:30 PM at Kansas Star Event Center Arena, Mulvane, KS
- Sat Sep 04 2021
- Buy Atlanta Rhythm Section, Canyon Club - Agoura Hills Tickets for 11/04 09:00 PM Atlanta Rhythm Section, Canyon Club - Agoura Hills tickets for 11/04 09:00 PM at Canyon Club Agoura Hills, Agoura Hills, CA
- Thu Nov 04 2021
During the time that they were coming together, the music industry was dominated by the rock and roll flair. Beatle mania was still at its fullest, Aerosmith was making a statement, Queen was belting out their anthems, and Journey was ruling the charts. Thus, they had to decide where they would fit in this rock music equation. One thing was for sure—they were to integrate Southern charm in their style of music. Their tunes were not quite country, but were a very different form of rock than the ones on the radio. Since the industry and this genre in itself were already so competitive, Atlanta Rhythm Section was not able to make waves right away. What they did manage to achieve was a few hits that would earn then a faithful cult following. Even to this date, when they are 15 albums in, they agree that while they may not have the biggest fan base that other bands from their time had, they have a broader following. Moreover, what is more important is that they have made their dent in the sound they were aiming for, which is the Southern rock front.
In their early years, they were compared to "Allman Brothers" because they were amongst the first performers in this genre. Their contemporaries included bands like "Lynyrd Skynyrd", who were also working towards achieving the same goal. The problem that arose with ARS is that they did not want to be completely pigeon holed into one category. They wanted to expand and try other genres as well. The singles that they released were also inclined towards a softer rock sound. Some had more pop oriented beats and bass lines. They wanted their catalogue to be diverse; perhaps this is the reason why they did not end up being a commercial success story. They were Southern rock artists, but not completely so. And as it turned out, it was better for artists of the era to excel in one genre first to become superstars.
Their core fans have always defended their status in the industry. They argue that any amount of success that the band has received has been purely coincidental. They never intended to be mainstream artist; it was never their mission to seek celebrity status. They were simply a few musicians that jammed together and then became studio musicians. Moreover, they had always stated their ideals to be artists from England, not the South.
Music critics have also commented on how underrated the band is. If one overlooks their chart performance and focuses on the music alone, they would realize the talent that went into composing it. They have a songbook which is full of catchy tunes, competent sound engineering and, perfect production value. Their music contains all the elements that people appreciate about classic rock. They have all the goods—they just fell short at reaching out to the mass audience. Still, they have their cult following, one that has recognized their true talent and have worked to promote them through the years. Even today, they religiously buy Atlanta Rhythm Section tickets and follow the band around for their rare concert tours.
The band itself is content in singing to smaller venues, or playing only at special events. They truly embody those artists who are simply in it for the music. They have never pursued fame; their focus has always been music which is perhaps why they have earned the respect of critics and their own following.
Atlanta Rhythm Section Tour Dates 2021 & Concerts
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Atlanta Rhythm Section's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in San Juan Capistrano at the Coach House - Capistrano on 13-Mar-21, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Hammondsport at the Point of the Bluff Vineyards on 17-Jul-21. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Atlanta Rhythm Section||Coach House - Capistrano||San Juan Capistrano, CA||Sat Mar 13 202108:00 PM|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section & Elliot Lurie||Riviera Theatre - NY||North Tonawanda, NY||Sun Mar 21 202107:00 PM|
|Poco & Atlanta Rhythm Section||Robins Theatre||Warren, OH||Mon Jun 21 202108:00 PM|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section||Live at the Ludlow Garage||Cincinnati, OH||Sat Jul 10 202108:30 PM|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section||Point of the Bluff Vineyards||Hammondsport, NY||Sat Jul 17 202101:00 PM|
|Rock Of The 70s: Foghat, Atlanta Rhythm Section & Firefall||Kansas Star Event Center - Arena||Mulvane, KS||Sat Sep 04 202107:30 PM|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section||Canyon Club - Agoura Hills||Agoura Hills, CA||Thu Nov 04 202109:00 PM|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section & Pure Prairie League 50th Anniversary Tour||Arcada Theatre||Saint Charles, IL||Fri Jul 11 207003:30 AM|
Atlanta Rhythm Section Ticket Prices
The average price for Atlanta Rhythm Section Tickets start from $41. The minimum get in price is $39 for Atlanta Rhythm Section Tickets at the Live at the Ludlow Garage, Cincinnati. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Atlanta Rhythm Section||San Juan Capistrano||13-Mar-21||$41||$40|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section & Elliot Lurie||North Tonawanda||21-Mar-21||$79||$73|
|Poco & Atlanta Rhythm Section||Warren||21-Jun-21||$69||$60|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section||Cincinnati||10-Jul-21||$51||$39|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section||Hammondsport||17-Jul-21||$76||$52|
|Rock Of The 70s: Foghat, Atlanta Rhythm Section & Firefall||Mulvane||4-Sep-21||$85||$52|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section||Agoura Hills||4-Nov-21||$77||$51|
|Atlanta Rhythm Section & Pure Prairie League 50th Anniversary Tour||Saint Charles||11-Jul-70||$259||$224|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can I have my Atlanta Rhythm Section Tickets cancelled?
A:No, as per our company policy Atlanta Rhythm Section Tickets once sold cannot be cancelled.