Asking Alexandria Tickets
Asking Alexandria is the brainchild of Ben Bruce who formed the band in 2006. They are known for their heavy metal sound and are inspired by some of the biggest names in the music industry including, Guns N’ Roses, Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold among others. The group has treated the fans of rock music to four studio albums out of which their latest record, ‘The Black’ reached fifteenth spot on the UK Albums Chart and received positive reviews from the critics. Asking Alexandria has also come out with twenty seven singles in total. They are now about to hit the road for their tour and will be coming to your town soon to deliver a rocking performance. Book Asking Alexandria tickets and hear the best of rock music in person.
Asking Alexandria Tickets
- Buy Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse & Wage War, Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas Tickets for 05/02 03:30 AM Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse & Wage War, Brooklyn Bowl - Las Vegas tickets for 05/02 03:30 AM at Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri May 02 2070
- Buy Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse & Wage War, South Side Ballroom at Gilley's Tickets for 05/07 03:30 AM Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse & Wage War, South Side Ballroom at Gilley's tickets for 05/07 03:30 AM at South Side Ballroom at Gilley's, Dallas, TX
- Wed May 07 2070
Asking Alexandria is a British band that made its mark in the music industry with its heavy metal sound. The group consists of five members including Ben Bruce as the lead guitarist, James Cassells on drums, Cameron Liddell on rhythm and lead guitar, Sam Bentley on the bass guitar and Denis Stoff as the lead vocalist. The band has been rocking the airwaves since the release of its first studio album, ‘Stand Up and Scream’ in 2009. They are now going to embark on tour so, if you like rock music then grab your Asking Alexandria tickets and watch their powerful performance live.
Asking Alexandria sees the light of day
Asking Alexandria was formed by the band’s lead guitarist, Ben Bruce in Dubai in 2006. The group’s lineup was completely different from what it is now. The original lineup put out their first album, ‘The Irony of Your Perfection.’ The record featured twelve tracks and received positive reviews from critics including Time Out Magazine and Split Infinity Radio (USA). It was not long before Bruce realized that Asking Alexandria won’t be going anywhere as long as he stays in Dubai. He moved to England while disbanding the group in process only to reincarnate it later by recruiting new members.
Once the lineup was complete, the group went on tour and soon signed with Sumerian Records. They started working on their debut album, ‘Stand Up and Scream’ which was released in 2009. The record reached fourth spot on the Top Heatseekers and twenty fourth on the Top Hard Rock Albums. After the release of their first record the group hit the road again and toured alongside Evergreen Terrace, For the Fallen Dreams and Unholy among others.
Reckless & Relentless
Asking Alexandria kept on touring throughout 2010 which helped them build a loyal fan following. Soon the group announced that they would be releasing an EP, ‘Life Gone Wild’ through Sumerian Records which featured six tracks. A year later, they came out with their second studio album, ‘Reckless & Relentless’ which debuted on the ninth spot on Billboard 200. The record received favorable reviews from the critics as Alternative Press Stated, “Asking Alexandria haven't radically changed their sound, but there's enough evolution on Reckless & Relentless to convince any listener that they're more than metalcore also-rans or one-trick ponies.” Following the release of ‘Reckless & Relentless’ the group went on to play at the Soundwave and Mayhem Festival in 2011 and 2012 respectively where they performed with names like Motörhead, Slipknot and Slayer.
The party carries on
Asking Alexandria hit the studio again to work on their third studio album, ‘From Death to Destiny’ after taking a break from extensive touring. They released the record in 2013 which reached fifth and twenty eighth spot on the billboard 200 and UK Albums chart. The album featured six singles including, The Death of Me and Break down the Walls. ‘From Death to Destiny’ was also praised by a host of different publications including, Alternative Press and Artistdirect who gave the record four and five stars out of five respectively. The group once again went on tour and put out their first live album, ‘Live from Brixton and Beyond’ in 2014 which featured their live show at the O2 Academy Brixton.
Their latest record followed by a tour
Two years after the release of ‘From Death to Destiny,’ Asking Alexandria returned with their latest record, ‘The Black’ in 2016. The album reached fifteenth and ninth position on the UK Albums and Billboard 200 respectively. It produced five singles out of which, I Won’t Give In and Here I Am were turned out to be massive hits. The record was also positively received by the critics as AllMusic gave it four stars out of five.
Although it has just been seven years since the group began its journey, it has already made a huge impact. They are recipients of a Kerrang! Award and have also won an Independent Music Award. They are now about to hit the road to promote, ‘The Black’ and will be making a stop in your town soon. If rock music is your thing, then grab your Asking Alexandria tickets as they set the stage on fire with their performance.
ASKING ALEXANDRIA NEWS AND UPDATES
Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides announce joint tour
How to Buy Asking Alexandria Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Asking Alexandria tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Asking Alexandria concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Asking Alexandria seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Asking Alexandria tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Asking Alexandria tickets order will be processed.
Asking Alexandria Ticket Prices
The average price for Asking Alexandria Tickets start from $51. The minimum get in price is $32 for Asking Alexandria Tickets at the Wellmont Theatre, Montclair. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse & Wage War||Las Vegas||2-May-70||$51||$49|
|Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse & Wage War||Dallas||7-May-70||$71||$49|
|Asking Alexandria, Falling In Reverse & Wage War||Montclair||20-May-70||$60||$32|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.