Alicia Keys New York Tickets
American singer and songwriter Alicia Keys took a break from hosting the 62nd Grammys to perform her new track Underdog. The response from the audience was tremendous. The song features on her new self-titled studio project, slated to hit the stores via RCA Records in March 2020.
The singer will then hit the road for a North American tour in support of the record. Among the many notable cities on the itinerary is a stop in New York where she’ll be performing at the iconic Radio City Music Hall. To watch her live in concert, book Alicia Keys New York tickets right away.
- Buy Alicia Keys, Radio City Music Hall Tickets for Thu Aug 12 2021 Thu Aug 12 2021Alicia Keys, Radio City Music Hall tickets for 08/12 08:00 PM at Radio City Music Hall, New York ,NY
- Thu Aug 12 2021
Rise to Fame
Alicia Keys began working on her first album when she was only fourteen years old. In 1998, she recorded the album for Columbia Records but the label refused to release it. She then signed a contract with the Arista Records under which the album was finally released. Titled "Songs in a Minor," the album received an overwhelming response from fans as well as critics. It debuted atop the US Billboard 200 and sold more than 230,000 copies in first week. To support the record, Keys hit the road with "Songs in A Minor Tour" and proved herself as a live performer as well. "Songs in a Minor" went on to five several awards including five prestigious Grammys.
Over the course of her career in the music industry, Alicia Keys has sold over 74 million records around the world.
Seventh Self-Titled Album
Alicia Keys is all set to treat the fans to her new record. Three singles have been released prior to the album. These include Underdog, Show Me Love and Time Machine. The singer recently performed the number Underdog at the Grammys where she was also the host. The performance was highly praised by the audience.
She will be promoting the album with a headlining world tour very soon. The trek will make its way to your city in August. If you’re interested in enjoying her new music material live at the Radio City Music Hall, quickly purchase Alicia Keys New York tickets.
Other Concerts in NEW YORK
- Buy Patti Austin, Sony Hall Tickets for 05/22 08:00 PM Sony Hall, New York, NYPatti Austin, Sony Hall, 22 May
- Buy Alicia Keys, Radio City Music Hall Tickets for 08/12 08:00 PM Radio City Music Hall, New York, NYAlicia Keys, Radio City Music Hall, 12 August
How to Buy Alicia Keys New York NY Tickets?
- Visit the Alicia Keys New York NY tickets page on our website. Over there, you will find all price details along with the complete schedule for Alicia Keys engagements in New York.
- Once you have all the pricing info in front of you, the next thing to consider is the venue seating chart. Thae “Filters” option available at the top right corner of the price table can help you too.
- After that, you just need to make a decision to buy tickets at the price that is most convenient. When you have decided, just click/tap on “GO” to move to the next step and pick the number of Alicia Keys New York NY tickets you want.
- Once done, all you have to do is fill out the tickets information form on the page and click/tap on “Proceed to Payment.” This is where you will select your preferred payment method and provide billing details.
- After completing the order form, click/tap on “Review My Order” and make sure the given information is correct. Once you are satisfied, click/tap on “Place Order” and you will be good to go. Your Alicia Keys New York NY tickets order will then be processed.
Alicia Keys New York NY Tickets Prices
The average price for Alicia Keys New York NY Tickets start from $380. The minimum get in price is $69 for Alicia Keys New York NY Tickets at the Radio City Music Hall, New York. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Alicia Keys||New York||12-Aug-21||$380||$69|
|Alicia Keys||New York||13-Aug-21||$416||$73|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.