Santa Cruz Tickets
Residents of the city of Santa Cruz would be delighted to know that the city located in the American state of California is holding some of the most entertaining events this year. Buy your Santa Cruz tickets immediately to enjoy them live
CONCERTS IN SANTA CRUZ
- Thu Sep 30 2021Buy Monophonics, Moe's Alley Tickets for Thu Sep 30 2021 Monophonics, Moe's Alley tickets for 09/30 09:00 PM at Moe's Alley ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Thu Sep 30 2021
- Wed Oct 06 2021Buy Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko & King Iso, The Catalyst Tickets for Wed Oct 06 2021 Tech N9ne, Krizz Kaliko & King Iso, The Catalyst tickets for 10/06 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Wed Oct 06 2021
- Sun Oct 10 2021Buy Anti-Flag, Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst Tickets for Sun Oct 10 2021 Anti-Flag, Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst tickets for 10/10 07:30 PM at Live in the Atrium at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sun Oct 10 2021
- Wed Oct 27 2021Buy Dashboard Confessional, The Catalyst Tickets for Wed Oct 27 2021 Dashboard Confessional, The Catalyst tickets for 10/27 08:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Wed Oct 27 2021
- Sat Nov 13 2021Buy Japanese Breakfast, The Catalyst Tickets for Sat Nov 13 2021 Japanese Breakfast, The Catalyst tickets for 11/13 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sat Nov 13 2021
- Tue Dec 14 2021Buy Atreyu, The Catalyst Tickets for Tue Dec 14 2021 Atreyu, The Catalyst tickets for 12/14 09:00 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Tue Dec 14 2021
- Wed Jan 26 2022Buy Circa Survive, The Catalyst Tickets for Wed Jan 26 2022 Circa Survive, The Catalyst tickets for 01/26 07:30 PM at The Catalyst ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Wed Jan 26 2022
- Sat Jan 29 2022Buy Jesse Cook, Rio Theatre - Santa Cruz Tickets for Sat Jan 29 2022 Jesse Cook, Rio Theatre Santa Cruz tickets for 01/29 08:00 PM at Rio Theatre Santa Cruz ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Sat Jan 29 2022
- Thu Feb 10 2022Buy Built To Spill, Rio Theatre - Santa Cruz Tickets for Thu Feb 10 2022 Built To Spill, Rio Theatre Santa Cruz tickets for 02/10 08:00 PM at Rio Theatre Santa Cruz ,Santa Cruz ,CA
- Thu Feb 10 2022
Other Concerts Events in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz is the largest city in the county of Santa Cruz. Its name has a Spanish origin that translates to Holy Cross. The city was established when Spanish settlement began back in the year 179, after which the city was officially incorporated in the year 1866. During this time, the area of Santa Cruz was a hot spot for the production of gunpowder, lumber, agriculture and lime. The area also established itself as a beach resort community that allowed thousands of tourists to visit the area and enjoy the redwood forests and the beaches.
Due to its moderate climatic conditions, Santa Cruz today has become a hot tourist destination that attracts tourists throughout the year. The summers being warm and dry and the winters with its breezy and cool winds it gives the tourist the perfect weather conditions, making it an ideal place to unwind.
The city is also famous for its oceanfront amusement park, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk that was constructed back in 1907. Serving thousands of audiences on an annual basis, this property has a total of thirty five rides that includes three gigantic roller coasters and a water slide. This park extends along the coastline of the Bay of Monterey and ends at the mouth of the river San Lorenzo. It also offers a premium golf course, a casino for the elders to enjoy and a video arcade as well.
The popular University of California is also located in this city which lures thousands of students who wish to obtain their graduate and post graduate education. This university also has a total of twelve varsity teams that compete in National Collegiate Athletic Association’s third Division and holds regular tennis, soccer, swimming and diving, basketball, golf, cross country and volleyball matches, that are attended by hundreds of locals. With their official mascot, the Banana Slug, these matches are some of the most popular events that take place.
Some of the most magnificent places to visit in Santa Cruz include the Pacific Avenue. It is the main street in the downtown area that was constructed back in 1860 by architect Roy Rydell. Other places that must be visited include The Cooper House that was back built in 1894. Other than this, you can explore the Pacific Garden Mall located on the main street, the Lighthouse Field State Beach, the Santa Cruz Mission State Historic Park, the Natural Bridges State Beach, the Twin Lakes State Beach and the Seabright State Beach.
A few of the cultural attractions the area has to offer include art, natural history and surfing museums along with houses of dignitaries of the ninetieth century such as A.J. Hinds House, Allan Brown Site, Branciforte Abode, Cope Row Houses and Golden Gate Villa.
The city also boasts of some of the most extravagant theatres, auditoriums and complexes where concerts, musicals, plays, dramas and comedy shows are held. Audiences have the option of making their way either to the Del Mar Theatre, the Rio Theatre or the Broadway Playhouse. Regal Santa Cruz 9, Nickelodeon Theatre, Regal Riverfront Stadium and the Pacific Culture Center are other famous venues. A few of the bands, artists and entertainers who are scheduled to perform at some of these venues include 2 Chainz, Big Boi, Christopher Owens, Dropkick Murphys, The Catalysts, James Blake, Jeff Magnum, Local Natives, Murs, New Found Glory, Opeth & Katatonia and Streetlight Manifesto.
If you are interested in any of these shows or artist, you will be glad to know that now is your chance to buy Santa Cruz tickets . Do not wait and grab your set today.