Rochester Mn Tickets
Rochester is situated in the unique land of Minnesota which is marked by glaciers, fossils, petroglyphs, and farmlands. All these features make for an interesting topography which has much to show for tourists. The area has managed to keep its ethnic heritage intact as it celebrates cultural festivals, such as the Native American powwows, Oktoberst, Cinco de Mayo, the Scandinavian Hjemkomst and several others. Within this amazing location lies the city of Rochester which is surrounded by Lake Ontario in the south in the region of Monroe County. Once known as the Flour City, it is now popularly known as the Flower City, acting as the established host of the annual Lilac Festival and is also known by others as “The World’s Image Center.” Rochester’s semi suburban setting makes it ideal for relaxation as well as for country-side exploration
CONCERTS IN ROCHESTER MN
- Fri Aug 20 2021Buy Blues Traveler & JJ Grey and Mofro, Mayo Park Tickets for Fri Aug 20 2021 Blues Traveler & JJ Grey and Mofro, Mayo Park tickets for 08/20 07:30 PM at Mayo Park ,Rochester ,MN
- Fri Aug 20 2021
- Thu Sep 16 2021Buy Beatles vs. Stones - A Musical Showdown, Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall Tickets for Thu Sep 16 2021 Beatles vs. Stones - A Musical Showdown, Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall tickets for 09/16 07:30 PM at Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall ,Rochester ,MN
- Thu Sep 16 2021
- Tue Oct 19 2021Buy Home Free Vocal Band, Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall Tickets for Tue Oct 19 2021 Home Free Vocal Band, Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall tickets for 10/19 07:30 PM at Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall ,Rochester ,MN
- Tue Oct 19 2021
- Sun Nov 07 2021Buy Nate Bargatze, Mayo Civic Center Auditorium Tickets for Sun Nov 07 2021 Nate Bargatze, Mayo Civic Center Auditorium tickets for 11/07 07:00 PM at Mayo Civic Center Auditorium ,Rochester ,MN
- Sun Nov 07 2021
- Thu Nov 11 2021Buy Jim Gaffigan, Mayo Civic Center Arena Tickets for Thu Nov 11 2021 Jim Gaffigan, Mayo Civic Center Arena tickets for 11/11 07:30 PM at Mayo Civic Center Arena ,Rochester ,MN
- Thu Nov 11 2021
- Sat Dec 04 2021Buy Rocky Mountain High - John Denver Tribute, Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall Tickets for Sat Dec 04 2021 Rocky Mountain High - John Denver Tribute, Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall tickets for 12/04 08:00 PM at Mayo Civic Center Presentation Hall ,Rochester ,MN
- Sat Dec 04 2021
THEATER IN ROCHESTER MN
Venues of Rochester Mn
The fact that it is located amidst farmland and intersected by the beautiful Zumbro River makes it part of a rapturous scenic beauty. The city experiences all four seasons throughout the year with a short spring period followed by a mostly pleasant summer, sunny autumn weather and a snowy winter. Regardless of the season that you are visiting Rochester, it will most probably be on the cooler, more pleasant side with plenty of things to do accordingly. The city has a very happening calendar which includes events in performing arts, museum exhibits, musical recitals, national holiday celebrations and much more starting from late spring and stretching out till fall.
Entertainment is of course an important pastime for the people of Rochester who enjoy to their hearts content in the city’s infamous Mayo Civic Center. It is the largest event center in southern Minnesota and hosts plays, concerts as well as conferences, meetings and wedding receptions. You can find Rochester MN tickets for all upcoming events such as Little Big Town: The Tornado Tour ft. David Nail, Altan presented by Riverside Live, the CUDE Awards Breakfast, and more.
In addition to this, there are many other activities going on all year. From sports to shopping, the city has much to offer. There are special brochures available that can help you decide what you want to do. Depending on what time of the year you decide on going to Rochester, you will find activities to do accordingly. For instance, in spring you can indulge in the Transportation Fair that takes place in May or simply rent a bike or a boat and enjoy the outdoors at Silver Lake or if you are going in winter you might just be able to catch the Rochester WinterFest 2014. Going out for picnics, golfing or signing up for the Sports League or enjoying cross country skiing and sledding are also fun-filled options that are available. The Mayo Civic Center will be open throughout the year, so you can get Rochester MN tickets at any time and visit the center for an endless series of concerts, movies, and other events. The Recreation Center is also open all year round offering ice skating, swimming and even basketball.