Home to the yearly Tri-State Music Festival, Enid is a city you must visit at least once. Live music centers flourish in the city providing a lively music scene and a vibrant nightlife. A number of events and festivals being held in Enid create much reason for the outsiders to visit the city. Rich in agriculture, Enid has a diverse economy with gas and oil industry as its foundation. Enid has been described a place where you can find everything from natural beauty to fun activities. With affordable Enid tickets, enjoy some of the most happening events in the city when you’re visiting.
CONCERTS IN ENID
- Thu Aug 05 2021Buy Foreigner, Stride Bank Center Tickets for Thu Aug 05 2021 Foreigner, Stride Bank Center tickets for 08/05 08:00 PM at Stride Bank Center ,Enid ,OK
- Thu Aug 05 2021
- Sat Sep 04 2021Buy Ron White, Stride Bank Center Tickets for Sat Sep 04 2021 Ron White, Stride Bank Center tickets for 09/04 07:30 PM at Stride Bank Center ,Enid ,OK
- Sat Sep 04 2021
- Wed Nov 10 2021Buy Chicago - The Band, Stride Bank Center Tickets for Wed Nov 10 2021 Chicago - The Band, Stride Bank Center tickets for 11/10 07:30 PM at Stride Bank Center ,Enid ,OK
- Wed Nov 10 2021
- Sun Nov 21 2021Buy Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black, Stride Bank Center Tickets for Sun Nov 21 2021 Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black, Stride Bank Center tickets for 11/21 08:00 PM at Stride Bank Center ,Enid ,OK
- Sun Nov 21 2021
- Tue Feb 01 2022Buy Disney Princess - The Concert, Stride Bank Center Tickets for Tue Feb 01 2022 Disney Princess - The Concert, Stride Bank Center tickets for 02/01 07:00 PM at Stride Bank Center ,Enid ,OK
- Tue Feb 01 2022
THEATER IN ENID
Other Concerts Events in Enid
Other Theatre Events in Enid
The city of Enid welcomes you to visit its most memorable landmarks and familiarize you with its cultural heritage. Known as the city with amazing attractions and great shopping opportunities, Enid is located in Oklahoma. It is a beautiful tourist spot offering continuous entertaining events all year around. Enid tickets are sold at prices very light on your pocket, so you can fully enjoy your trip without compromising your budget.
To start off with your visit, Enid Convention & Visitors Bureau is one of the most important stopovers to understand the history and culture of the city. The tourism industry of Enid provides a lot of fun activities. Additionally, the city area offers exclusive opportunities to visit historical, natural and entertaining places of Oklahoma.
Discover the city’s sports, shopping and nightlife among other exciting opportunities. Recreational spots include parks with a lot of outdoor activities such as tennis, lakeside relaxation and picnic. If you are a golfer then Enid offers huge golf courses for the sport lovers. Tour of the Museum of the Cherokee Strip is one of the things that must be included in your "To Do" list. Family fun is at its boom in Enid. For kids, the city offers a hands-on museum and three-story play castle. Adventure Quest and Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse are the places where children can spend an entire day of non-stop enjoyment.
For the art lovers, Enid offers the State’s oldest symphony orchestra as well as the Gaslight Theatre, which is a home to all the acclaimed stage productions. Besides all the attractions and tourists points, Enid also holds the world’s third biggest grain storage capacity, earning the nickname of "Wheat Capital" and "Queen Wheat City". Enid is a safe city to live as it has a very low crime rate.
Music scene is always bustling in the city. Every year artists from all over the world include Enid in their touring schedules. The upcoming live performances include Enid Sesame Street Live: Can’t Stop Singing and Enid PBR Professional Bull Riders. The shows will be taking place at the famed Enid Event Center & Convention Hall, which is a home to all sorts of entertaining events. Enid tickets for these events are available now. Besides hosting the live performances and sports events, Enid has also produced some famous personalities such as NFL football players Steve Fuller and Todd Franz. Several musicians including jazz artist Sam Rivers have been associated with Enid. This small city has also produced many military heroes.
Learn all about the city’s attractions like nature trails along with other places of interest by visiting Enid. Make your trip fun filled and exciting by planning it with your loved ones. Once you visit the city, you will fall in love with it and want to come back again.