Carmel may not ring a bell in the minds of many tourists today but for nature lovers it is a blissful heaven. It is located in Monterey County, California and is often known as Carmel-by-the-sea. Apart from the scenic beauty, Carmel is a favorite for arts and literature lovers as well. Every year Carmel hosts a number of live performances that captivate audiences and bring them back asking for more. So if you are looking for a relaxing vacation, hurry and buy Carmel tickets right away.
CONCERTS IN CARMEL
- Sun Nov 01 2020Buy The Brubeck Brothers Quartet, The Palladium - Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for Sun Nov 01 2020 The Brubeck Brothers Quartet, The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 11/01 07:00 PM at The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts ,Carmel ,IN
- Sun Nov 01 2020
- Sat Nov 07 2020Buy Gaither Vocal Band, The Palladium - Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for Sat Nov 07 2020 Gaither Vocal Band, The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 11/07 08:00 PM at The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts ,Carmel ,IN
- Sat Nov 07 2020
- Thu Dec 03 2020Buy David Sedaris, The Palladium - Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for Thu Dec 03 2020 David Sedaris, The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 12/03 07:30 PM at The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts ,Carmel ,IN
- Thu Dec 03 2020
- Thu Jan 21 2021Buy David Foster & Katharine McPhee, The Palladium - Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for Thu Jan 21 2021 David Foster & Katharine McPhee, The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts ,Carmel ,IN
- Thu Jan 21 2021
THEATER IN CARMEL
- Mon Oct 19 2020Buy Mamma Mia!, Tarkington Theater - Center for the Performing Arts Tickets for Mon Oct 19 2020 Mamma Mia!, Tarkington Theater Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 10/19 07:00 PM at Tarkington Theater Center for the Performing Arts ,Carmel ,IN
- Mon Oct 19 2020
Venues of Carmel
The coastal location of the town has a very appropriate weather for outdoor and leisure activities. In the summers people can be seen crowding the beaches and enjoying endless evenings next to the sea. The architecture of the houses and buildings is also very picturesque and bears similarity to cottages found in fairytales. This gives a beautiful outlook to the city with manmade architecture complimenting natural beauty.
The Carmel Bach Festival is one of the oldest and most loved musical festivals in the city. It was started in 1935 to pay tribute to the ideas and works of JS. Bach. The festival consists of numerous international and national artists who perform live at the most well known venues of the city. These include Sunset Cultural Center and Carmel Mission Basilica. The festival includes informal dialogue and debate and films as well along with live musical performances. So if you are looking to witness all this live then buy Carmel tickets.
The rich cultural and literary history of Carmel perhaps owes itself to the settling in of many great poets, artists and writers. George Sterling moved to Carmel in 1905 whose poetry was loved in many parts of the US. Although many of his works may not be remembered today, at that point he had a huge role to play in developing a literary base in the small town of Carmel. He performed his theatricals at the Carmel Arts and Craft Clubhouse that was the city’s first center to promote arts and culture.
In 1910, the city founded its Forest Theatre that is one of the oldest amphitheatres in that part of the US. It started off with a special focus on performing Shakespeare’s plays but later diversified and today it continues to host performances.
This year the Sunset Center at Carmel is hosting a plethora of unforgettable performances that are bound to enthrall audiences for a long time. "Menopause the Musical" and "PacRep’s Disney’s Little Mermaid JR" are two musicals to watch out for. Steve Tyrell is also coming to Carmel along with his special guest Dianne Schurr.
This small city is surely worth a visit for anyone who has a penchant for art and culture along with natural beauty. So stop thinking and go ahead buy Carmel tickets for an enjoyable and unforgettable holiday.
Q:Can I take a look at the carmel palladium schedule tickets?
A:Yes you can take a look at the Carmel Tickets schedule before buying your tickets.