Events In Bangor
Bangor iis a scenic and serene city in the state of Maine that is loved not only by its residents but also admired by the visitors. This city has a wide variety of activities and places of interest for the its residents as well a tourists. No matter what one loves to watch or see Bangor offers it. Residents of Bangor, You can be a part of the upcoming events in your very own city and for this you can get affordable Bangor tickets from us so what are you waiting for?
SPORTS IN BANGOR
- Mon Mar 17 2070Buy The Harlem Globetrotters, Cross Insurance Center Tickets for Mon Mar 17 2070 The Harlem Globetrotters, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 03/17 03:30 AM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Mon Mar 17 2070
CONCERTS IN BANGOR
- Thu Sep 03 2020Buy Kiss, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion Tickets for Thu Sep 03 2020 Kiss, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion tickets for 09/03 07:30 PM at Darling's Waterfront Pavilion ,Bangor ,ME
- Thu Sep 03 2020
- Thu Nov 05 2020Buy Gabriel Iglesias, Cross Insurance Center Tickets for Thu Nov 05 2020 Gabriel Iglesias, Cross Insurance Center tickets for 11/05 08:00 PM at Cross Insurance Center ,Bangor ,ME
- Thu Nov 05 2020
- Thu Aug 05 2021Buy Luke Bryan, Morgan Wallen & Caylee Hammack, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion Tickets for Thu Aug 05 2021 Luke Bryan, Morgan Wallen & Caylee Hammack, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion tickets for 08/05 07:00 PM at Darling's Waterfront Pavilion ,Bangor ,ME
- Thu Aug 05 2021
- Fri Aug 20 2021Buy Thomas Rhett & Cole Swindell, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion Tickets for Fri Aug 20 2021 Thomas Rhett & Cole Swindell, Darling's Waterfront Pavilion tickets for 08/20 07:30 PM at Darling's Waterfront Pavilion ,Bangor ,ME
- Fri Aug 20 2021
THEATER IN BANGOR
Other Sports Events in Bangor
Other Concerts Events in Bangor
Bangor history dates almost five hundred years back. Initially the city and surroundings were occupied by a local tribe by the name of Penobscot. In the year 1524 the city for the first time was visited by a European traveler Esteban Gomez who belonged to Portugal. Bangor is also famously known as the Queen City of the East. The overall population is around 330,000 and this comprises of county areas that include Washington, Hancock, Aroostook, Penobscot and Piscataquis. The surroundings of the city are covered with dense forests and greenery is abundant. Bangor due to its huge forests used to be a center for export of lumbar and the city earned the title of being the lumbar capitol of the world during the nineteenth century.
Bangor is home to the famous University of Maine, University of Maine Augusta and University College of Bangor. Some other popular cultural and arts venues include Bangor Public Library, Bangor Symphony Orchestra, Bangor Theological Seminary, Collins Center for the Arts, Maine Discovery Museum and Penobscot Theater Company. Popular festivals that are held here on annual basis include American Folk Festival, Bangor State Fair, KahBang Music Art & Film Festival and National folk Festival .Famous people that belong to Bangor include world renowned horror-fiction writer Stephen King, novelist Balanche Willis Howard, award winning author Owen Davis, NBA player Jeff Turner, baseball players Pat O’ Connell and Bobby Messenger, martial arts expert Marcus Davis, popular football coach Harry Orman Robinson, acclaimed painter Jeremiah Hardy and Helena Woodsmith.
Bangor is vibrant, lively, serene and scenic. In fact, these are just a few words that describe this happening city. Bangor can be at times calm and quiet and sometimes it can be totally the other way around. Residents it about time that you spend your much awaited holiday in style by attending the upcoming events as well as visiting some of the popular venues of Bangor that you haven’t been able to in the past and for this you can get Bangor tickets from us and we assure you that your experience will be nothing less than perfect!