Worcester Palladium Tickets
The Worcester Palladium is a state of the art American venue, home to a large concert hall and a performing arts hall. It was opened to the public in 1928 and has been running since then. It has a seating capacity of three thousand two hundred, and Worcester Palladium tickets for its events are often sold out. It is undoubtedly one of the most famous American venues today, having catered to a large number of famous artists, bands and productions.
- Buy Judas Priest, Worcester Palladium Tickets for Fri Mar 23 2018 Fri Mar 23 2018Judas Priest, Worcester Palladium tickets for 03/23 06:00 PM at Worcester Palladium ,Worcester ,MA
- Fri Mar 23 2018
- Buy Nightwish, Worcester Palladium Tickets for Sat Mar 17 2018 Sat Mar 17 2018Nightwish, Worcester Palladium tickets for 03/17 07:00 PM at Worcester Palladium ,Worcester ,MA
- Sat Mar 17 2018
- Anthrax Worcester Palladium
- Cradle Of Filth Worcester Palladium
- Emmure Worcester Palladium
- Judas Priest Worcester Palladium
- Killswitch Engage Worcester Palladium
- Halloween 2010 Worcester Palladium
- Attila Worcester Palladium
- Nightwish Worcester Palladium
- Our Last Night Worcester Palladium
- Galactic Worcester Palladium
- Hammerfall Worcester Palladium
- Helloween Worcester Palladium
- The Descendents Worcester Palladium
- The Wonder Years Worcester Palladium
- Insane Clown Posse Worcester Palladium
- Flotsam and Jetsam Worcester Palladium
- Knocked Loose Worcester Palladium
- Septicflesh Worcester Palladium
- Mac Sabbath Worcester Palladium
- Galactic Empire Worcester Palladium
The Worcester Palladium has played host to some of the biggest artists in music. This is a list that includes famous group Blinj-182, renowned alternative rock band Evanescence, chart topping rock band Fall Out Boy, Four Year Strong, rock ban My Chemical Romance, Jimmy Eat World, metal band Chelsea Grin, rapper Wiz Khalifa, rockstar Rob Zombie, rap legend Kanye West and the legendary Bob Dylan.
Located in Worcester, Massachusetts, the Worcester Palladium is one of the oldest venues in the US. It has played host to the original The Three Stooges and to modern artists and bands such as 311, A Day To Remember, 50 Cent, Avenged Sevenfold, All American Rejects, Black Label Society, Bob Dylan, Blink 182, Busta Rhymes, Dashboard Confessional, Chris Brown, Deftones, Foo Fighters, Disturbed, Fuel, Jay Z, Godsmack, Killswitch Engage, Limp Bizkit, Korn, and Linkin Park.
The Worcester Palladium ’s stage has also been graced by Meshuggah, the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival, Mudvayne, Offspring, Pantera, Opeth, Papa Roach, Rise Against, Prince, Sean Paul, Sevendust, Seether, Shadows Fall, Skrillex, Simple Plan, Slayer, Staind, Slipknot, Static-X, Wiz Khalifa, Sum 41, Wu-Tang Clan and Thirty Seconds To Mars.
The Worcester Palladium is thus a venue that has not only played to the greatest in pop, rock and hip hop but also to the greatest in hard rock, heavy metal and the newer sub-genres of metal. It is therefore a diverse venue, whose events have been aired on MTV, Sci-Fi Channel, Fuse and many more. It has played host to programs such as Ghost Hunters. Book your Worcester Palladium tickets for a great time in Worcester.
Q:I want to get some good seats for a day to remember palladium worcester. Can you help?
A:You can have the best seats in the place with Worcester Palladium Tickets bought from our website. Look through our page for details and you can order from there.