Upstate Concert Hall form rly Northern Lights Clifton Park Tickets
Upstate Concert Hall formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park is a venue that entertains all its visitors to great music. It is the best place for watching concerts in the area of Clifton Park NY In the past years a number of hit artists have come here for live concerts. Some more fine artists have been included on the roster and they will be performing here very soon. If you want to have a great time, you should timely purchase Upstate Concert Hall formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park tickets.
- Aaron Lewis, Upstate Concert Hall tickets for 07/21 08:00 PM at Upstate Concert Hall ,Clifton Park ,NY
- Fri Jul 21 2017
- Blackbear, Upstate Concert Hall tickets for 07/09 08:00 PM at Upstate Concert Hall ,Clifton Park ,NY
- Sun Jul 09 2017
- Born Of Osiris Upstate Concert Hall
- Cro Upstate Concert Hall
- Cro Mags Upstate Concert Hall
- Conor Oberst Upstate Concert Hall
- Saint Motel Upstate Concert Hall
- Royal Blood Upstate Concert Hall
- The Psychedelic Furs Upstate Concert Hall
- One-Ok-Rock Upstate Concert Hall
- Lil Uzi Vert Upstate Concert Hall
- New Found Glory Upstate Concert Hall
- Blackbear Upstate Concert Hall
- Timeflies Upstate Concert Hall
- Zomboy Upstate Concert Hall
- Aaron Lewis Upstate Concert Hall
- Stone Sour Upstate Concert Hall
Upstate Concert Hall formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park is a spacious hall that is situated on 1208 Route 146 in Clifton Park, New York. Clifton Park is a suburb town that is located in the famous Saratoga County in New York. This town has a number of recreational as well as sports facilities for enjoyment of the visitors. It is home to the famous Clifton Park Soccer Club that regularly hosts soccer games. Other interesting places to visit in Clifton Park are the Colonie Reservoir, shopping arcade by the name of Clifton Park Center, Ballston Lake, Round Lake and last but not the least Clifton Park Center Baptist Church and Cemetery.
Upstate Concert Hall formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park has been host to hit groups like Set It Off/Spark the Rescue. Pierce the Veil, Gwar, Triple Threat Tour and The Summer Slaughter Tour. Triple Threat Tour included groups like Sick Puppies, Seether and Kyng whereas The Summer Slaughter Tour lineup included Between the Burried and Me, Veil of Maya, Job for a Cowboy, Cannibal Corpse and The Faceless. Some bands that will be performing here soon are My Bloody Valentine, Slightly Stoopid, Icona Pop, Hunx and his Punx, The Black Angels and The Allman Brothers Band. Two recent music festivals that were staged here were Summer Fest 2013 and Ravinia Festival.
Upstate Concert Hall formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park is located in the heart of the city and this is one reason why fans love to attend concerts and shows here. Rock, alternative, grunge, R&B, pop or whatever your choice of music is you will find a fine artist set to perform here. The city will be moving to the tunes of hit bands and you should not miss this chance at any cost. Better timely grab your Upstate Concert Hall formerly Northern Lights Clifton Park tickets.