Tucson Music Hall Tickets
One of the most famous performing arts venues in the vicinity, Tucson Convention Center was built almost four decades ago, in 1971. In 2009, a major renovation project started which added a Convention Center hotel and expansion of the existing place. Designed by the DLR Group, the main tower incorporates 500 plus hotel rooms and other facilities. The Tucson Music Hall can accommodate up to 1300 audiences and is primarily used for operas and concerts. The excellent architecture of this Hall allows uninterrupted view of the stage from every seat. It has got the latest sound systems, luxury seats and amazing décor.
- Buy Alice In Chains, Tucson Music Hall Tickets for Mon Sep 03 2018 Mon Sep 03 2018Alice In Chains, Tucson Music Hall tickets for 09/03 08:00 PM at Tucson Music Hall ,Tucson ,AZ
- Mon Sep 03 2018
- Buy Tim Allen, Tucson Music Hall Tickets for Sat May 19 2018 Sat May 19 2018Tim Allen, Tucson Music Hall tickets for 05/19 08:00 PM at Tucson Music Hall ,Tucson ,AZ
- Sat May 19 2018
- Beethoven Symphony Tucson Music Hall
- Alice In Chains Tucson Music Hall
- Celtic Thunder Tucson Music Hall
- Ghost BC Tucson Music Hall
- Tucson Symphony Orchestra Tucson Music Hall
- Tim Allen Tucson Music Hall
- Chicago The Band Tucson Music Hall
- Omar Chaparro Tucson Music Hall
- Imparables Tucson Music Hall
- Adrian Uribe Tucson Music Hall
- Symphony Orchestra Tucson Music Hall
Tucson Music Hall regularly hosts the most awaited events of the season. The exciting news is that Ann Hampton is coming to this venue for her live concert this year. The Tony-winner multi-talented artist started her career in 1993 and as described by the New York Times, ‘Hampton smolders more than she sizzles’. She is honored to have performed for the President Clinton, President Gorbachev's Youth Peace Summit in Moscow and several other similar events. She is known for starring in the musical Swing!, writing for the famed singer Barbra Streisand and for singing the theme song for the TV Series The Nanny.
The hilarious musical named as ‘Anything Goes’ is also scheduled to take place at the Tucson Music Hall. Ever since its Broadway debut in 1934, the musical has been revived many times in the United States as well as in other countries. This musical has been a popular choice for multiple productions over the years and its viewers have not descended even today. The story of this musical takes place on an ocean liner which departs from New York and is headed towards London. This production has won several awards over the years; you have another chance to enjoy the most recent version of this enchanting musical live.
Tucson Music Hall is also going to host Arizona Operas including Lucia Di Lammermoor, Tosca and II Trovatore in the upcoming months. The most significant thing about this venue is its location and the amazing services that it provides to its visitors. Thousands of people attend multiple kinds of events at this Hall which remains busy all around the year. You will definitely enjoy the luxurious experience that will be provided to you by the management of Tucson Convention Center. Over the years, this arena has hosted hundreds of events and has undergone renovation recently. You can get the Tucson Music Hall tickets for your favorite events and enjoy the performance amidst delightful ambiance.