The Smith Center Tickets
Striking a balance between the capaciousness and intimacy, The Smith Center for Performing Arts serves as a terrific venue for the visitors. The venue stands at par with the glamour, class and warmth the city has to offer to it locals and the tourists. Located at the Symphony Park Avenue, Las Vegas, the center meets the demands of a modern and multi-purpose venue. Home to renowned companies such as Nevada Ballet Theatre and Las Vegas Philharmonic, the center also hosts grand musicals, exciting concerts and other private gatherings. Pick your favorite one from a vast range of entertainment options and enjoy them with The Smith Center tickets .
- Buy Hamilton, The Smith Center Tickets for Tue May 29 2018 Tue May 29 2018Hamilton, The Smith Center tickets for 05/29 07:30 PM at The Smith Center ,Las Vegas ,NV
- Tue May 29 2018
- Buy Disney's The Little Mermaid, The Smith Center Tickets for Tue Oct 03 2017 Tue Oct 03 2017Disney's The Little Mermaid, The Smith Center tickets for 10/03 07:30 PM at The Smith Center ,Las Vegas ,NV
- Tue Oct 03 2017
- Don Felder The Smith Center
- Messiah The Smith Center
- Paula Poundstone The Smith Center
- Philharmonic The Smith Center
- Handel's Messiah The Smith Center
- Home For The Holidays The Smith Center
- Kristin Chenoweth The Smith Center
- Judy Collins The Smith Center
- The Piano Guys The Smith Center
- Paul Anka The Smith Center
- Pink Martini The Smith Center
- Stephen Stills The Smith Center
- The King & I The Smith Center
- Momix The Smith Center
- Nevada Ballet Theatre The Nutcracker The Smith Center
- Pilobolus The Smith Center
- The King The Smith Center
- The Nutcracker The Smith Center
- The Color Purple The Smith Center
- Beauty And The Beast The Smith Center
- Shen Yun Performing Arts The Smith Center
- Iluminate The Smith Center
- Rent The Smith Center
- The King And I The Smith Center
- Hamilton The Smith Center
- Disneys The Little Mermaid The Smith Center
- The Bodyguard The Smith Center
- YG The Smith Center
- Love Never Dies The Smith Center
Gorgeous from the outside and lavish from the inside, the center is inspired by modern-art decor. Equipped with the advanced facilities, the venue offers majestic halls and lobbies, comfortable seating and brilliant acoustics. The design and infrastructure was planned out with extensive research and after studying various well-structured venues. The architectural team and designers visited some of the world’s premium venues including La Scala in Milan and Palais Garnier in Paris in 2007. After rationalizing all the facets a modern performing arts facility could have, the iconic design of this historic landmark was created.
The Smith Center is a result of public-private partnership and is funded by the government and private companies and philanthropists. Where the government provides land for the facility, parking and environmental cleaning services, the private sector contributes by donations and human resource. Currently, the center has two resident companies namely Las Vegas Philharmonic and Nevada Ballet Theatre.
Presenting an eclectic repertoire of classic and contemporary masterworks, Nevada Ballet Theatre proudly celebrates the diversity of the performing arts. Its performing spectrum includes artworks by legends like Sir Fredrick Ashton and George Balanchine as well as by modern ballet masters like James Canfield and Val Caniparoli.
On the other hand, Las Vegas Philharmonic truly reflects the richness and musical multiplicity of the city. Reinvigorating music by the world-renowned artists as well as performing its original opuses, Las Vegas Philharmonic is certainly a musical bounty for the city. The ensemble came to life in 1998 and since then it has been fascinating and serving to ever-growing community.
The multi-faceted facility has some of the finest venues suitable for grand occasions as well as intimate gatherings. Among these, the magnificent Reynolds Hall, the beautiful Toresh Studio Theater and the classy Cabaret Jazz are worth mentioning. Reynolds Hall is the largest site of The Smith Center with a capacity to serve 2,050 visitors at a time. This luxurious hall is ideal for big events such as musical or orchestra performances as well as weddings and sophisticated dinners.
The Toresh Studio is the most versatile facility within the boundaries of The Smith Center permitting events ranging from rehearsals to corporate meetings. Cabaret Jazz is a perfect place for holding jazz and cabaret musical numbers and provides a wonderful view within a superior setting.
A variety of musicals, concerts and other events will be held at The Smith Center of Performing Arts this season. The list includes The Book of Mormon, Mamma Mia!, Sister Act and well-known artists like Willie Nelson, Lyle Lovett, Buddy Guy and many more. All these fantastic shows can be enjoyed by getting The Smith Center tickets.