The Rave Milwaukee Tickets
The true mettle of musicians is put to the test in their live concerts. And when the venue itself has such an awe-inspiring profile, it makes the experience simply majestic. No visit to Milwaukee, Wisconsin is complete without attending a rollicking concert at The Rave. It is located on 2401 West Wisconsin Avenue. Being at the heart of the city’s performing arts scene, it had all the ingredients to turn into one of America’s most well-recognized concert venues. After almost a century of The Rave Milwaukee blockbuster shows, the promise can indeed be said to have been fulfilled. The Rave Milwaukee tickets are up for grabs for fans looking for one heck of a party!
- Machine Gun Kelly, The Rave Milwaukee tickets for 11/19 07:30 PM at The Rave Milwaukee ,Milwaukee ,WI
- Sat Nov 19 2016
- Marshmello, The Rave Milwaukee tickets for 12/10 08:00 PM at The Rave Milwaukee ,Milwaukee ,WI
- Sat Dec 10 2016
- Borgore The Rave - Milwaukee
- Andrew Mcmahon The Rave - Milwaukee
- Awolnation The Rave - Milwaukee
- Datsik The Rave - Milwaukee
- K Flay The Rave - Milwaukee
- Machine Gun Kelly The Rave - Milwaukee
- Metro Station The Rave - Milwaukee
- Nofx The Rave - Milwaukee
- Fitz And The Tantrums The Rave - Milwaukee
- Good Charlotte The Rave - Milwaukee
- Jimmy Eat World The Rave - Milwaukee
- The Head and The Heart The Rave - Milwaukee
- Watsky The Rave - Milwaukee
- Yellowcard The Rave - Milwaukee
- Panic! At The Disco The Rave - Milwaukee
- Mushroomhead The Rave - Milwaukee
- Jon Pardi The Rave - Milwaukee
- Safe in Sound Festival The Rave - Milwaukee
- August Burns Red The Rave - Milwaukee
- Jon Bellion The Rave - Milwaukee
- Dryjacket The Rave - Milwaukee
- Like Torches The Rave - Milwaukee
- The Naked and Famous The Rave - Milwaukee
- Marshmello The Rave - Milwaukee
Milwaukee is the county seat of Milwaukee County. Being America’s 28th most populous city, it earlier grew on the brewing and manufacturing industries, yet recent investments have seen global marketing firms and skyscrapers grow. It is the largest city in Wisconsin state located in the Midwest and Great Lakes region of north-central US. The Eagles Building, named after the music club running affairs, was opened in September 1927. Architects included Russell Barr Williamson and Immel Construction. The Rave Milwaukee name stuck soon afterwards, and after earlier becoming famous as a gig venue for upcoming local acts, it was soon attracting major touring artists.
The venue’s famous 19th and 20th century Revival architectural style has fascinated visitors. Up to six The Rave Milwaukee shows can occur simultaneously, such is the room on offer. Replete with eagle sculptures, wraparound balcony, a distinctive spectacular domed ceiling, bar, and a 25,000 sq. foot dance-floor, the Eagles Ballroom is perhaps its most famous hall. It can hold 1,500 enthusiasts, with seating on 8 person banquet tables also available. The main level’s Rave Hall has a wraparound balcony and bar facilities allowing smooth viewing for the 1,500 spectators it can hold, who are offered optional seating. Down in the venue’s basement comes the intimate setting of the Eagles Hall, which can seat up to 352 and offers private entrance, delightful lighting, and a hardwood dance-floor. The 500-capacity Rave Bar is the venue that upcoming acts often play at. It has historically been the stepping stone for all future greats in their Milwaukee debut, and now has expanded capacity and a fully loaded bar. The 400-capacity Rave Vibe Room boasts a sparkling ambience with bar and pub seating, while the new Rockstar Lounge has a VIP setting and special ventilation to allow smoking during shows.
The Rave Milwaukee has housed stars of all genres from Bob Dylan, The Sex Pistols, and the White Stripes to modern giants like Benny Benassi, James Blunt, and Maroon 5. Creed, Blink-182, Nirvana, and Pearl Jam famously made their Milwaukee debuts there, while boxing and professional wrestling ECW events have also been hosted apart from concerts.
The Rave Milwaukee is an integral part of Milwaukee’s popular culture. It leaves an indelible mark on the city’s heritage, prompting fans to snap up The Rave Milwaukee tickets at the earliest.
Q:Can I get a free concert tickets milwaukee the rave if I am buying more than 1?
A:If you are buying more than 1 The Rave Milwaukee Tickets even then you can not get a free 1 as we do not offer such buy 1 get 1 free facilities.
Q:From where can I get the information on concerts at the rave in milwaukee?
A:You can check out the concert dates by logging on to our website's The Rave Milwaukee Tickets page.