The ann Center For The Performing Arts Tickets
Founded in 1935, The Mann Center for Performing Arts is a non-profit facility which is located in the Fairmount Park, Philadelphia. The venue has the capacity to house nearly fourteen thousand people, with almost five thousand covered seats and nine thousand outdoor seats. The lawn seats are allotted on a first come, first served basis. If you arrive early, you have better choices available. In 2010 and 2011, Pollstar nominated the facility as being the Best Major Outdoor Concert Venue in North America.
- Buy Alison Krauss & David Gray, The Mann Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for Wed Sep 20 2017 Wed Sep 20 2017Alison Krauss & David Gray, The Mann Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 09/20 07:00 PM at The Mann Center For The Performing Arts ,Philadelphia ,PA
- Wed Sep 20 2017
- Buy 2Cellos, The Mann Center For The Performing Arts Tickets for Wed Sep 13 2017 Wed Sep 13 20172Cellos, The Mann Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 09/13 07:30 PM at The Mann Center For The Performing Arts ,Philadelphia ,PA
- Wed Sep 13 2017
- The Chamber Orchestra Of Philadelphia The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- Alison Krauss The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- David Gray The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- 2cellos The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- La La Land The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- Sammy Hagar The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- Aretha Franklin The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
Since its inception, The Mann Center for Performing Arts has acted as a summer home for Philadelphia Orchestra, formerly known as The Robin Hood Dell Orchestra. Other than that, the venue has staged productions of several leading companies such as the American Ballet Theatre, the Metropolitan Opera, Israel Philharmonic Orchestra and Bolshoi Ballet. Moreover, it has hosted concerts of several celebrated artists including Tony Bennett, Roger Daltrey, Mary J. Blige, Bob Dylan, Herbie Hancock, Arcade Fire, Furthur, Aretha Franklin and several others.
Over the past years, the institution has paid a great deal of attention to its educational and outreach programs. The company hosts its Young People’s Concert Series which aims to educate and inspire the younger audiences. Over a period of five years, the series has expanded from just one to five performances which are attended by a vast majority of dance enthusiasts. In 2006, almost thirty five thousand children attended these recitals which celebrated diverse cultures of different countries. Today, The Mann Center exists as the only entertainment venue that has hosted free outreach programs of such a wide scale.
There are many wonderful food options available on site. You can either go to the Crescendo restaurant on the hill top or to the PECO Plaza at Independence Grille for concession-style food. The highlight feature of the venue is a free charging station which allows people to charge their cell phones in a secured locker and retain the key until the phone is charged. It is an amazing feature as there are times when the phone batteries die and you cannot find a charger.
Since the vendors prefer payments in cash, you might have to carry a lot of cash to the venue which could be considered one downside of the venue. However, the venue is in the middle of Fairmount Park where you get to see pretty trees and the sunset as your favorite band is playing. Surely, there is no better place of spending a nice summer evening so book your The Mann Center for Performing Arts tickets and enjoy live entertainment at its best.
Q:I lost my mann center discount tickets. What do i do now?
A:Please buy new The Mann Center For The Performing Arts tickets.As we do not entertain lost or stolen claims to tickets.