The Depot Salt Lake City Tickets
The live entertainment at a historical building doubles its fun. If you have any doubts in that, grab the Depot Salt Lake City tickets and be part of any live show. Most of the people value this century old elegant structure of the Salt Lake City and gather here on regular basis to revive the glories of American railroad travel. The interior of the building is kept in its original form. The detailed woodwork, gold lined wall panels, high ceiling, beautiful murals, classic chandeliers, fine glass work and framed ceilings are some of the many prominent features of Depot Salt Lake City. The best things from the patrons’ point of view is perhaps how the sound echoes through the big hall and high ceiling to complete the magnificent arena sound experience. This is the place where you would listen to the live music and want to meditate in your own way. Grab your tickets now and join the pack of avid audience.
- Hanson, The Depot Salt Lake City tickets for 10/15 07:00 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City ,Salt Lake City ,UT
- Sun Oct 15 2017
- Kehlani, The Depot Salt Lake City tickets for 05/04 07:00 PM at The Depot Salt Lake City ,Salt Lake City ,UT
- Thu May 04 2017
- Led Zeppelin 2 The Depot - Salt Lake City
- The Damned The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Granger Smith The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Testament The Depot - Salt Lake City
- The Expendables The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Tribute Band The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Zeppelin The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Zoso The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Hanson The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Sylvan Esso The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Brandy Clark The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Charlie Worsham The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Andrew Mcmahon The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Atlas Genius The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Kehlani The Depot - Salt Lake City
- The Growlers The Depot - Salt Lake City
The Building was constructed in 1908 as Union Station with an amount of $450,000. The architects D. J. Patterson and John D. Isaacs built it in French Second Empire style. Spread on an area of 1 acre the depot housed baggage room emergency hospital, side rooms, offices and waiting rooms. The brutal whips of time did affect its structure and finally in 1970 an extensive renovation resumed its splendors. Some of its rooms and parts are still in the use of Union Pacific. Three floors of the Depot were opened as restaurant and music venue in 2006. Since then the Salk Lake City has become a favorite spot for new and acclaimed musicians. The Depot owned and operated privately, has lately become guru in live entertainment in the region; this graceful and somewhat mysterious structure appears to be the right spot to converge music energy and illumination. No wonder all cool and hot singers love to perform here every now and then.
If you wish to host some private gathering at this unique venue then don’t think anymore, just do that. These spacious floors and dining hall are available to make your events more graceful. Be it a wedding ceremony, family get together, corporate meetings or college reunions, The Depot is the first and best options for the Salt Lake City Folks. An event planner by The Depot management is also available to make these gatherings memorable for you and everyone else with the services of top quality caterers, décor shops and floral experts. Live gigs by known bands and musicians are also available to entertain you and your dear guests. If you don’t plan to have such socials any time soon even then you would end up being part of one or another live event held here at The Depot. Fashions shows by top designers, seminars by known firms, live music by world’s renowned DJs, dance shows, prestigious film festivals and much more would keep you pulling towards the Depot Salt Lake City.