Susquehanna Bank Center Tickets
One of the most amazing venues in the country today, the Susquehanna Bank Center is all set to host a series of wonderful events. The facility has been among the most sought after venues in the country for just under two decades because of all that it has to offer. Now that the doors are about to be opened for another season this is your chance to book Susquehanna Bank Center tickets and watch what makes it so special.
- Buy A Perfect Circle & The Beta Machine, BB&T Pavilion Tickets for Tue Nov 07 2017 Tue Nov 07 2017A Perfect Circle & The Beta Machine, BB&T Pavilion tickets for 11/07 08:00 PM at BB&T Pavilion ,Camden ,NJ
- Tue Nov 07 2017
- Buy Rock Allegiance Tour: Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Marilyn Manson & Halestorm, BB&T Pavilion Tickets for Sat Oct 07 2017 Sat Oct 07 2017Rock Allegiance Tour: Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Marilyn Manson & Halestorm, BB&T Pavilion tickets for 10/07 12:00 PM at BB&T Pavilion ,Camden ,NJ
- Sat Oct 07 2017
- Rock Allegiance Tour BB&T Pavilion
- Phil Lesh BB&T Pavilion
- Halestorm BB&T Pavilion
- Maren Morris BB&T Pavilion
- Marilyn Manson BB&T Pavilion
- Rob Zombie BB&T Pavilion
- Sublime with Rome BB&T Pavilion
- Five Finger Death Punch BB&T Pavilion
- A Perfect Circle BB&T Pavilion
- The Beta Machine BB&T Pavilion
- Niall Horan BB&T Pavilion
The Susquehanna Bank Center is situated in Camden, New Jersey. This fantastic arena is owned and operated by none other than "Live Nation," one of the biggest entertainment and events management organizations in the world. This multi-billion dollar company was incepted not too long ago but even in such a short space of time it has gone on to reach staggering heights. Live Nation had organized concerts by the biggest names in entertainment in some of the most amazing arenas around today.
The Susquehanna Bank Center is among the list of those elite venues. It took a lot of planning and deliberations by everyone involved to give construct the facility. It opened its doors for the masses for the first time in the summer of the year 1995. It was named the "Blockbuster-Sony Music Entertainment Center" at the time of its inception. That remained the case for six years before the arena got a new name "Tweeter Center at the Waterfront" in 2001. Susquehanna Bank then entered the scene in the year 2008 and signed an agreement to own its naming rights which resulted in its current name.
The Susquehanna Bank Center is a stunning amphitheater. It acts as an outdoor facility during the summer season with a breathtaking view of the Philadelphia Skyline on the opposite side of the Delaware River. The center’s capacity, as an outdoor arena, goes up to an impressive twenty five thousand, most of which consists of people enjoying festivities while sitting on huge banks of lawn. Big screens and perfect audio and visual capabilities go a long way in making the entire experience worthwhile.
During winters it changes its form and becomes an indoor theater with state-of-the-art climate control systems. With laws now out of the equation the seating capacity goes down to seven thousand. In this enclosed environment the arena mostly plays host to Broadway and theater productions for the most part. Concerts by renowned artists on a smaller scale also become a part of the schedule.
The Susquehanna Bank Center has everything that a modern amphitheater should have. It has provided the stage for the biggest names in entertainment to climb and perform for thousands of adoring fans in attendance. That is exactly what the latest season will offer. So check the schedule and grab your Susquehanna Bank Center tickets to be a part of an unforgettable event at this fantastic venue.