Spokane Arena Tickets
Spokane Arena is a fabulous American venue, located at 720 W Mallon Avenue in the city of Spokane, within Washington state. It was opened to the public in 1995 and has since then played host to some of the best concerts and sports games. It is a venue to grab Spokane Arena tickets for, be it for the concert of a pop icon or for a breathtaking game. In 2012, the venue was expanded. It is owned by the Spokane Public Facilities District, who also operate this public venue.
- Blink 182, A Day To Remember & All American Rejects, Spokane Arena tickets for 09/16 07:00 PM at Spokane Arena ,Spokane ,WA
- Fri Sep 16 2016
- 5 Seconds of Summer, Spokane Arena tickets for 08/30 07:30 PM at Spokane Arena ,Spokane ,WA
- Tue Aug 30 2016
- Bret Michaels Spokane Arena
- All American Rejects Spokane Arena
- Coolio Spokane Arena
- Killswitch Engage Spokane Arena
- Salt N Pepa Spokane Arena
- Vanilla Ice Spokane Arena
- Carrie Underwood Spokane Arena
- Volbeat Spokane Arena
- Eric Church Spokane Arena
- Five Finger Death Punch Spokane Arena
- 5 Seconds of Summer Spokane Arena
- Color Me Badd Spokane Arena
- Tone Loc Spokane Arena
- Shinedown Spokane Arena
- Blink 182 Spokane Arena
- A Day To Remember Spokane Arena
- Chris Young Spokane Arena
- Florida Georgia Line Spokane Arena
- Black Wizard Spokane Arena
- I Love the 90s Spokane Arena
- Ringo Starr Spokane Arena
Spokane Arena is a mult-surface arena, constructed at a cost of sixty million dollars. It has a seating capacity of over twelve thousand for concerts, twelve thousand for basketball games and ten thousand for arena football and hockey games. It is currently the home of the Spokane Chiefs of the Western Hockey League, the Spokane Shock of the Arena Football League and the Gonzaga Bulldogs men’s basketball team, a college basketball team.
Though initially rejected by voters, Spokane Arena was finally built after voters agreed so in 1991. Construction began in 1993 and the arena was opened to the public in 1995. The Spokane Arena broke ground on March 5, 1993, and opened in September 1995. This venue is a state of the art one, home to a supreme audio and video system. It also has twenty foot large Viacom Sports LED displays. The video board has a state of the art color reproduction and, as with the LED display, is movable. The audio system is also supreme, with Crown Amplifiers and Bose speakers.
The Spokane Arena floor is thirty two thousand square feet large. Sixteen different luxury suites are also available, with over one hundred and forty seats. Added to being the home of the basketball team of the Gonzaga University, it also plays host to Washington State University teams. Such power games between universities are held here. Events such as the Washington high school basketball tournament, Washington Interscholastic Activities Association events and several NCAA Division I basketball tournaments.
It also plays host to Professional Bull Riders, PBR, events such as the Bud Light Cup and two US Figure Skating Championships. It has also played host to the Winter Olympics and monster truck shows, all often attracting many with Spokane Arena tickets in hand.