Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention Center Tickets
Saroyan Theater Fresno as a city is progressing in leaps & bounds with its commercial muscle. Yet from an entertainment perspective, natives of Fresno have only one first & foremost choice: the Fresno Convention Center. 700 M Street houses the original three halls of the Fresno Convention Center (Selland Arena, William Saroyan Theater & Ernest E. Valdez Hall), which have hosted a multitude of events since they opened in 1966.
- Phantom Of The Opera, Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention Center tickets for 10/05 07:30 PM at Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention Center ,Fresno ,CA
- Wed Oct 05 2016
- The Illusionists, Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention Center tickets for 04/26 07:30 PM at Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention Center ,Fresno ,CA
- Wed Apr 26 2017
- Ballet Boyz Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- The Musical Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- The Nutcracker Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Dance Theatre Of Harlem Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Phantom Of The Opera Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Daniel Tiger's Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Shen Yun Performing Arts Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Cinderella Musical Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Dirty Dancing Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- The Illusionists Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Once Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Elf the Musical Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
- Elf Saroyan Theatre - Fresno Convention Center
The Saroyan Theater has emerged as a leading spot for shows, plays, ballets, concerts, receptions & social gatherings. And with Fresno’s ever-increasing status among America’s leading cities, touring Broadway productions are keeping it top of the list, offering fans with Saroyan Theater tickets a golden opportunity in a picture-perfect setting. Fresno holds great political importance as the county seat of Fresno County in the San Joaquin Valley in Central California. It has also developed to become California’s largest inland city, fifth largest overall, with its 505,500 strong population. The Fresno Convention Center opened in 1966, with one roof uniting three buildings, separated by 90 ft mall-ways. Great success arrived in its infant years, leading to the need for further expansion of the venue. Authorities duly obliged, with 1981’s expansion pushing Selland Arena’s capacity to 11,300 from 6,500. Further expansion occurred in December 1999, with the new dual-floor 77,000 ft2 exhibition hall being christened Exhibit Hall South. The Robert A. Shoettler Conference Center was also added. A distinguished Fresno native, Armenian-American dramatist & novelist William Saroyan was the inspiration behind the naming of the Theater.
The Saroyan Theater boasts a capacity of 2,353 upholstered seats apart from spacious North, South, & West Lobbies, with top notch amenities being at par with some of the best theaters in the country. The lobby’s solid cast brass doors & glistening chandeliers add to the quaint comfort of the place, with hardwood accents improving the elegance. Wonderful acoustics make sure that enthusiasts with Saroyan Theater tickets don’t miss a single beat. There is ample leg space for dancing in concerts, completing the ultimate theater experience. There are eight designated parking areas, with the City of Fresno Garage (1,570 capacity) on 707 O St. & Promenade Lot (750 capacity) on Tulare St. being the most spacious.
The Saroyan Theater received a grandstand inauguration with Thomas Griswold conducting Beethoven’s Consecration of the House Overture among other rousing classical pieces. The resident Fresno Philharmonic & Fresno Ballet has kept the tradition alive with their timeless pieces & boundless energy. The Saroyan Theater has an impressive resume, with Jerry Seinfeld, Arthur Fiedler, dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov & magician David Copperfield having all performed there. As far as Broadway goes, the list is endless. Cats, The Sound of Music, Chicago, & Riverdance have dazzled theater-goers. Saroyan Theater is a welcome throwback to old-school architecture. The venue is a perfect model as to how great performances & functional efficiency can make a 60s-constructed model work today. And the continuous tangible thrill shows no signs of letting up for Saroyan Theater tickets holders.
Q:Is lion king fresno california seats for balcony expensive?
A:Check out our Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention Center Tickets for Lion King for our highly affordable tickets' range.
Q:When do saroyan teathre fresno tickets go on sale?
A:Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention Center Tickets are currently being sold at our website. Simply go to the relevant event page on our website and you will find the list of available tickets. Select the ones that most suit your budget range and purchase them by following just a few simple steps.
Q:Where's the best place to get cheap tickets to the lion king broadway fresno, ca?
A:You can easily get cheap Saroyan Theatre Fresno Convention Center Tickets at our website. Simply visit the relevant event page on our website and browse the prices of available tickets. As you will notice, ticket prices vary over a large range, so simply select the ones which most suit your budget requirements. You can also avail our various discount packages and special offers to get the best possible price for your tickets.