Rose Bowl Pasadena Tickets
Cradled in California and considered to be a National Historic Landmark, the Rose Bowl is an outdoor athletic stadium in Pasadena. It gained prominence after hosting events during the 1932 and 1984 Olympics. However, it stands distinguished as a venue, after it saw the 1994 FIFA World Cup Final played on its natural grass playing field. It went on to host the final of the 1999 FIFA Women’s World cup as well.
- Justin Bieber, Rose Bowl Pasadena tickets for 08/05 07:30 PM at Rose Bowl Pasadena ,Pasadena ,CA
- Sat Aug 05 2017
- Coldplay, Rose Bowl Pasadena tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM at Rose Bowl Pasadena ,Pasadena ,CA
- Fri Oct 06 2017
- Hawaii Warriors Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Rose Bowl Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Ucla Bruins Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- California Golden Bears Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Colorado Buffaloes Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Oregon Ducks Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Arizona State Sun Devils Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Concacaf Gold Cup Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Texas A M Aggies Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Canada National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Costa Rica National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Curacao National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- El Salvador National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- French Guiana National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Honduras National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Martinique National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Nicaragua National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
- Panama National Team Rose Bowl - Pasadena
The Rose Bowl is the home ground of the UCLA Bruins football team, which represents the University of California. Rose Bowl Pasadena tickets offer a chance to see them play in their home field supported by the enormous number of fans that come to see them play. Built over an area of ten acres, the stadium currently has a capacity of more than ninety thousand.The highest recorded attendance has been of 106,869 during the 1973 Rose Bowl game between number 1 ranked and undefeated USC vs. number 3 Ohio State.It is the location of the annual college football Bowl game. Apart from this, the stadium is the venue for America Fest Fourth of July celebrations, concerts, and religious services.
The city of Pasadena in California has a population of about 1.3 million and is the ninth largest city in Los Angeles County. Pasadena is renowned for its many cultural and scientific institutions.One cultural event that takes place there is the Tournament of Roses Parade. It is a part of America’s New Year Celebrations, in whichflower covered floats are displayed accompanied by equestrians and marching bands.
The Rose Bowl was built to accommodate the Rose Bowl game, which originally took place in the much smaller Tournament Park. The annual Rose Bowl game is a post season college football game played between teams from the Division I Football Bowl Subdivision. Myron Hunt, the architect, came up with the design in 1921. He based his design on the Yale Bowl stadium, located in Connecticut. It was initially shaped as a horseshoe, being open from the South end. The first football game took place on October 28, 1922 between the two university teams. After going through several renovations and expansions, the stands were completed in 1928 and the stadium acquired its current bowl shape.
The field running in a North to South configuration measures fifty three yards in width and hundred yards in length for football. While for soccer the field dimensions are seventy yards wide and one hundred and twenty yards long. The Rose bowl has hosted five Super Bowls between 1977 and 1993.
A National Historic Landmark built in 1922 that has earned world class reputation, the Rose Bowl is being renovated to have the latest advancements such as a state-of-the-art video scoreboard, new field lighting and wider aisles. The expected cost of the project is to be around $164.5 million and its completion is scheduled for late 2013. After the renovations are complete, the stadium will host the semifinal games of the College Football Playoff. Get your Rose Bowl Pasadena tickets ahead of the exciting games scheduled to take place.