Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets
Located near Morrison, Colorado, the Red Rocks Amphitheatre is an incredible rock structure ideal of holding concerts, performing arts shows and much more. With a characteristic stage behind which is one large disc-shaped, tilted rock, the venue has a seating capacity of more than ninety-four hundred people. It is operated as well as owned by the County and City of Denver, Colorado, and part of the Red Rock Park, which in turn is a part of Denver Mountain Parks system. It has hosted performances by some of the most prominent acts from the likes of U2, The Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Geddy Lee, Rush, and numerous others. In fact, the place was once selected by American Institute of Architects in 1957, as one that should be a part of National Gallery of Art as Colorado’s entry for AIA’s Centennial Exhibition. Moreover, it was awarded the honor of being the best small outdoor spot by Pollstar magazine eleven times; following which the dominant concert industry publication decided to call its nationally coveted award after Red Rocks. Given how fascinating the place is in itself and the long list of legendary performances held there, it comes as no surprise why rock fans consider Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets to be a must-have for fine musical entertainment.
- Big Head Todd & The Monsters Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Big Head Todd And The Monsters Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Cheap Trick Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Diana Krall Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Lettuce Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Motet Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Peter Frampton Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Savoy Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- The Music Of Abba Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- The Piano Guys Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Celtic Woman Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Moody Blues Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- The Avett Brothers Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Alan Jackson Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- 1964 The Tribute Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Brit Floyd Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Lana Del Rey Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- John Prine Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Odesza Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Lake Street Dive Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Brandy Clark Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Nickelback Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Jon Pardi Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Idina Menzel Red Rocks Amphitheatre
The Red Rocks geologically are surrounded by rocks that represent the Fountain Formation. The place was initially called Garden of Angels in the eighteenth century and Garden of Titans in the early nineteenth century. However, the park was always known as Red Rocks, which was its folk name and eventually became its formal name upon the acquisition of Denver in 1928. The Amphitheatre was then designed by Denver’s well known architect, Burnham Hoyt.
Red Rocks Amphitheatre has established quite a reputation for live recordings, especially because of its visually unique atmosphere as it is depicted in videos. In the seventies and eighties, folk-rocker John Denver made many world-televised concert recordings there, while U2’s 1983 performance was recorded and released as Live at the Red Rocks: Under the Blood Red Sky. The latter became a long-form concert best-selling video and many of its songs grew immensely popular. Singer Stevie Nicks, wh played with the Fleetwood Mac, also released a DVD of his concert that was performed there in 1986, just at the tail end of Rock a Little tour. Many other artists to release Red Rock material include Dave Matthews Band, who actually released an album; a live album by The Samples; John Tesh’s Worship at Red Rocks and Live at Red Rocks; Incubus’s DVD called Alive at Red Rocks; Blues Traveler; Steve Martin’s album Wild and Crazy Guy; and The Moody Blues. Neil Young’s live album titled Road Rock Vol. 1 was recorded at the Red Rocks, and had an accompanying DVD as well that too was recorded there in 2000. Many more big time acts are to grace this legendary amphitheatre so make sure to grab some Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets, and be there for a visually and musically romantic evening.
Q:I am looking for red rocks amphitheatre, co address.
A:Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets and all other information is there at our website.
Q:Are you offering some nice deal for furthur tickets red rocks?
A:We have cheao Furthur Phil Lesh Bob Weir Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for you, we are sure that our unbeatable low rates will impress you. Visit the tickets page and browse it.