Petersen Events Center Tickets
The Petersen Events Center is a sign of new era development and progress for the University of Pittsburgh, United States. This is a great piece of art for the Pitt Panthers Basketball teams where both men and women play. Missing out on the exciting games at Petersen Events Center is certainly a loss of fun. The arena was named after John Petersen and his wife who donated $10 million for its development.
- Buy Chris Young, Kane Brown & LANCO, Petersen Events Center Tickets for Thu Feb 08 2018 Thu Feb 08 2018Chris Young, Kane Brown & LANCO, Petersen Events Center tickets for 02/08 07:30 PM at Petersen Events Center ,Pittsburgh ,PA
- Thu Feb 08 2018
- Buy Chris Tomlin, Kim Walker-Smith, Matt Maher & Christine D'Clario, Petersen Events Center Tickets for Fri Apr 06 2018 Fri Apr 06 2018Chris Tomlin, Kim Walker-Smith, Matt Maher & Christine D'Clario, Petersen Events Center tickets for 04/06 07:00 PM at Petersen Events Center ,Pittsburgh ,PA
- Fri Apr 06 2018
- Virginia Cavaliers Petersen Events Center
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons Petersen Events Center
- Syracuse Orange Petersen Events Center
- North Carolina State Wolfpack Petersen Events Center
- Pittsburgh Panthers Petersen Events Center
- Louisville Cardinals Petersen Events Center
- Boston College Eagles Petersen Events Center
- 112 Petersen Events Center
- A Day To Remember Petersen Events Center
- Chris Tomlin Petersen Events Center
- Matt Maher Petersen Events Center
- Guy Petersen Events Center
- Papa Roach Petersen Events Center
- Ginuwine Petersen Events Center
- Jagged Edge Petersen Events Center
- Kim Walker Smith Petersen Events Center
- Guy Petersen Events Center
- Teddy Riley Petersen Events Center
- Chris Young Petersen Events Center
- Lanco Petersen Events Center
- Pittsburgh 90s Block Party Petersen Events Center
- Christine Dclario Petersen Events Center
- Kane Brown Petersen Events Center
The Petersen Events Center works at its best for college Basketball teams. They provide quality services to the players and fans. They intend to enhance the quality of campus life, ensure the perfect location for graduation ceremonies, providing the fitness facilities for the students and organizing the community events. Petersen Events Center is also famous for its architecture and design. Recreation Management Magazine honored them with the Innovative Architecture and Design Honor Award in 2003.
The arena was opened on Pitt stadium which was formerly for the football team of the university. The first event which was organized at the Petersen Events Center was the Counting Crows Concert. The first women’s Basket game was officially arranged at this center. They played against Robert Morris University and won the game. First official basketball game for men was also arranged there in which they defeated Duquesne University, and later on also won the game when played with Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
Pittsburgh Panthers and Notre Dame Fighting Irish are going to face each other in the upcoming Basketball event at Petersen Events Center . Pittsburgh men’s basketball team competes in Big East conference under the directions of the head coach who is Jamie Dixon. After the establishment of Pittsburgh basketball team they won Helms Athletic Foundation National championships. They also appeared in eight NIT and 23 NCCA tournaments. Through the recent season larger victories have been recorded against the losses.
Agnus Berenato is the head coach of Pittsburgh women’s Basketball team. They compete in Big East conference and play their home games in Petersen Events Center . They appeared in various NWIT, EAWIAW and NCCA regional tournaments. They have also appeared in national rankings and post season tournaments.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish men’s Basketball team represents the University of Notre Dame. The team is coached by Mike Brey. This college program competes in NCCA Big East Conference. They play their home games at Edmund P. Joycee Center. The basketball competes with professional teams of other colleges. They hold two national basketball championships and also won the Helms Foundation national championships. They played 31 NCCA Tournaments and also reached the Final Four. They made the record in two seasons of going their homes undefeated. The Fighting Irish are ESPN and Jeff Sagarin listed the college program 12th in basketball rankings in ESPN College Basketball Encyclopedia.
The Fighting Irish women basketball team is currently coached by Muffet McGraw. They compete in Big East Conference of NCCA. They play their home games at Edmund P. Joycee Center. They participated in NCAA Women's Division I Basketball Tournament in 2001. They have one National Championship. So get your share of Petersen Events Center tickets to see such amazing teams playing against each other. The will certainly be very thrilling and exciting.
Q:Is there any trouble finding parking at petersen event center or do you need a parking pass.
A:It's best not to take chances with the parking at the Petersen Event Center so do grab your parking passes if they are available.
Q:From where can i get the information on peterson event center parking?
A:You can contact the venue management for this information and then order Petersen Events Center Tickets from our page.