Nassau Coliseum Tickets
If you are a resident of Uniondale New York or living anywhere near this locality and haven’t had a chance to watch an exciting event at the Nassau Coliseum then you have missed all the fun. This venue has been host to thousands of visitors over the past few years and people have watched some of the most memorable events here. You can also watch your favorite show, just get Nassau Coliseum tickets from us and enjoy!
- Washington Capitals Nassau Coliseum
- wwe Nassau Coliseum
- Vancouver Canucks Nassau Coliseum
- Tampa Bay Lightning Nassau Coliseum
- The Harlem Globetrotters Nassau Coliseum
- Toronto Maple Leafs Nassau Coliseum
- Carolina Hurricanes Nassau Coliseum
- Calgary Flames Nassau Coliseum
- Buffalo Sabres Nassau Coliseum
- Columbus Blue Jackets Nassau Coliseum
- Boston Bruins Nassau Coliseum
- Nashville Predators Nassau Coliseum
- Montreal Canadiens Nassau Coliseum
- New York Rangers Nassau Coliseum
- New York Islanders Nassau Coliseum
- Minnesota Wild Nassau Coliseum
- Edmonton Oilers Nassau Coliseum
- Detroit Red Wings Nassau Coliseum
- Florida Panthers Nassau Coliseum
- Pittsburgh Penguins Nassau Coliseum
- Philadelphia Flyers Nassau Coliseum
- Ottawa Senators Nassau Coliseum
- Los Angeles Kings Nassau Coliseum
- Monster Jam Nassau Coliseum
- WWE Live Nassau Coliseum
- Monster Jam World Finals Nassau Coliseum
- Anaheim Mighty Ducks Nassau Coliseum
- Arizona Coyotes Nassau Coliseum
Nassau Coliseum is spread over an area sixty-three acres, it is a multi-purpose arena built to hold a number of different events like expos, trade shows, sports games(namely boxing, basketball, ice hockey) and even concerts. It is situated on 1255 Hempstead Turnpike in Uniondale New York. The opening date of the Nassau Coliseum was 1972, since then it is managed and operated by Spectacor Management Group. This company is renowned for managing venues not only in the US but also across the glove in countries like Germany, Norway, United Arab Emirates, UK, Canada and Poland. Nassau Coliseum was the home of famous NBA team the New York Nets from the year 1972 till 1977. Currently there is only one team that has been stationed here since the venue opened and they are the New York Islanders.
When it comes to entertainment the Nassau Coliseum has been host to a number of events that featured star musicians like Queen, Bruce Springsteen, Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, Billy Joel and The Spice Girls. David Bowie went on his Station to Station tour in the year 1976 and during this tour he performed Nassau Coliseum. The popular group Queen performed live here as part of their US tour in 1977. Pink Floyd recorded and filmed some of the material for their live double album by the name of Delicate Sound of Thunder at this arena. Some shots of the movie Music and Lyrics that starred celebrities like Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant were filmed here. In the year 1982-94-2001 the NCAA Division Basketball Tournament round games were hosted by the Nassau Coliseum. It has also hosted the Stanley Cup on a number of occasions and the New York Islanders won four of their Stanley Cup titles at this venue.
Nassau Coliseum is all set to entertain the visitors and this time there are an array of exciting games and events waiting for you. The time is running out hurry up and book your Nassau Coliseum tickets asap in advance only from us and we guarantee you that this will be one experience that will be a perfect one for you, so make sure you don’t miss any of the fun!