Nassau Coliseum Tickets
If you are a resident of Uniondale New York or living anywhere near this locality and haven’t had a chance to watch an exciting event at the Nassau Coliseum then you have missed all the fun. This venue has been host to thousands of visitors over the past few years and people have watched some of the most memorable events here. You can also watch your favorite show, just get Nassau Coliseum tickets from us and enjoy!
- Buy Bruno Mars, Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Tickets for Thu Oct 05 2017 Thu Oct 05 2017Bruno Mars, Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum tickets for 10/05 08:00 PM at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum ,Uniondale ,NY
- Thu Oct 05 2017
- Buy Roger Waters, Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum Tickets for Fri Sep 15 2017 Fri Sep 15 2017Roger Waters, Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum tickets for 09/15 08:00 PM at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum ,Uniondale ,NY
- Fri Sep 15 2017
- Stony Brook Seawolves Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Hofstra Pride Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Pbr Professional Bull Riders Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Maryland Terrapins Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- New York Islanders Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Philadelphia Flyers Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Preseason Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Villanova Wildcats Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Nhl Preseason Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Brooklyn Nets Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- Philadelphia 76Ers Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Nassau Coliseum is spread over an area sixty-three acres, it is a multi-purpose arena built to hold a number of different events like expos, trade shows, sports games(namely boxing, basketball, ice hockey) and even concerts. It is situated on 1255 Hempstead Turnpike in Uniondale New York. The opening date of the Nassau Coliseum was 1972, since then it is managed and operated by Spectacor Management Group. This company is renowned for managing venues not only in the US but also across the glove in countries like Germany, Norway, United Arab Emirates, UK, Canada and Poland. Nassau Coliseum was the home of famous NBA team the New York Nets from the year 1972 till 1977. Currently there is only one team that has been stationed here since the venue opened and they are the New York Islanders.
When it comes to entertainment the Nassau Coliseum has been host to a number of events that featured star musicians like Queen, Bruce Springsteen, Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, Billy Joel and The Spice Girls. David Bowie went on his Station to Station tour in the year 1976 and during this tour he performed Nassau Coliseum. The popular group Queen performed live here as part of their US tour in 1977. Pink Floyd recorded and filmed some of the material for their live double album by the name of Delicate Sound of Thunder at this arena. Some shots of the movie Music and Lyrics that starred celebrities like Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant were filmed here. In the year 1982-94-2001 the NCAA Division Basketball Tournament round games were hosted by the Nassau Coliseum. It has also hosted the Stanley Cup on a number of occasions and the New York Islanders won four of their Stanley Cup titles at this venue.
Nassau Coliseum is all set to entertain the visitors and this time there are an array of exciting games and events waiting for you. The time is running out hurry up and book your Nassau Coliseum tickets asap in advance only from us and we guarantee you that this will be one experience that will be a perfect one for you, so make sure you don’t miss any of the fun!