Moore Theatre Tickets
The Moore Theatre is a spectacular performing arts venue located in Seattle, Washington. It was designed by E. W. Houghton and was built in 1907. In 1974, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places. It has a seating capacity of over fourteen hundred and is the oldest theatre in Seattle that is still active today. It plays host to a number of theatrical productions as well as concerts and even the odd lecture. It is thus a venue to grab Moore Theatre tickets for, for a time filled with excitement and enjoyment.
- Buy Lewis Black, Moore Theatre Tickets for Sat Jan 20 2018 Sat Jan 20 2018Lewis Black, Moore Theatre tickets for 01/20 08:00 PM at Moore Theatre ,Seattle ,WA
- Sat Jan 20 2018
- Buy Dan & Phil, Moore Theatre Tickets for Sat Aug 11 2018 Sat Aug 11 2018Dan & Phil, Moore Theatre tickets for 08/11 08:00 PM at Moore Theatre ,Seattle ,WA
- Sat Aug 11 2018
- Brandi Carlile Moore Theatre
- Andrew Belle Moore Theatre
- Dr Dog Moore Theatre
- Kd Lang Moore Theatre
- Lewis Black Moore Theatre
- Kidd Pivot Moore Theatre
- Nana Mouskouri Moore Theatre
- Pivot Moore Theatre
- Seattle Rock Orchestra Moore Theatre
- First Aid Kit Moore Theatre
- Jeff Ross Moore Theatre
- John Hiatt Moore Theatre
- Snarky Puppy Moore Theatre
- Walk Off the Earth Moore Theatre
- Weird Al Yankovic Moore Theatre
- Mat Kearney Moore Theatre
- Franco Escamilla Moore Theatre
- Ricky Gervais Moore Theatre
- David Rawlings Moore Theatre
- The Goners Moore Theatre
- Todrick Hall Moore Theatre
- Haters Roast Moore Theatre
- Drive By Truckers Moore Theatre
- Eddie B Moore Theatre
The Moore Theatre is run by the renowned Seattle Theatre Group, a company that also runs the famous Paramount Theatre and the Neptune Theatre. Founded seven years after the start of the twentieth century, it was regarded as a premier social venue for the elite of Seattle and was built next to the Moore Hotel. The theatre and its hotel were built primarily to entertain and accommodate visitors to the Alaska Yukon Pacific Exposition during 1909.
The Moore Theatre continued operating as one of the finest venues in Seattle, renowned for its excellent productions. During the seventies, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places and became known as the Moore Egyptian. The theatre continued with producing innovative programming and became home to the Seattle International Film Festival. During the eighties, it began hosting touring musicians and continued staging theatrical productions.
The Moore Theatre has been home to phenomenal events. During the seventies, it played host to The Who’s rock opera. In 1990, it was the venue at which an Alice in Chains video was released. Two years later, Pearl Jam performed at the venue and used live footage in one of their music videos. In 1995, Mad Season filmed its video at the theatre. Jeff Tweedy of Wilco fame performed at the concert and used live footage in his concert film. Wanda Sykes created a comedy special at this venue whereas Progman Cometh music festival was held here in 2002 and 2003, from which three live albums was released.
Q:Are james blunt moore theater tickets available on cheaper rates?
A:yes, we are offering Moore Theatre Tickets on cheaper rates. Purchase them online as soon as possible!
Q:Is the discount offer for chris cornell moore theater tickets still intact?
A:Yes,Moore Theatre Tickets are still being offered on discount. Buy them now!!