Mckale Center Tickets
Mckale Memorial Centre, generally known as the Mckale Centre, Tucson is the home arena of University of Arizona’s basketball team, the Wildcats. It is located within the University’s campus in Tucson, Arizona. It is known for its state-of-the-art facilities for therapy and physical training. Its distinct feature is the copper covering that has turned brown over the years.
- Buy Arizona Wildcats vs. Utah Utes, Mckale Center Tickets for Sat Jan 27 2018 Sat Jan 27 2018Arizona Wildcats vs. Utah Utes, Mckale Center tickets for 01/27 03:30 PM at Mckale Center ,Tucson ,AZ
- Sat Jan 27 2018
- Buy Arizona Wildcats vs. UCLA Bruins, Mckale Center Tickets for Thu Feb 08 2018 Thu Feb 08 2018Arizona Wildcats vs. UCLA Bruins, Mckale Center tickets for 02/08 08:00 PM at Mckale Center ,Tucson ,AZ
- Thu Feb 08 2018
- North Dakota State Bisons McKale Center
- Utah Utes McKale Center
- Ucla Bruins McKale Center
- Usc Trojans McKale Center
- Stanford Cardinal McKale Center
- California Golden Bears McKale Center
- Colorado Buffaloes McKale Center
- Arizona Wildcats McKale Center
- Oregon State Beavers McKale Center
- Oregon Ducks McKale Center
- Arizona State Sun Devils McKale Center
- Uconn Huskies McKale Center
In the southern part of Arizona, the largest city is Tucson. Until 1863, all of what is now Arizona and Tucson was a part of New Mexico Territory but after that it became a fraction of the new Arizona Territory. The University of Arizona was established in 1885. In the state of Arizona it was the first university ever built. It is a space-grant and a land-grant civic organization of advance research education in the United States of America. In February 1973, the Mckale Centre opened and can accommodate up to house 14,545 spectators. The arena was named after J.F. "Pop" Mckale, coach of all sports and athletic director, a figure at the University of Arizona from 1914 to 1957.
The Mckale Centre is built at the farthest eastern boundary of the university grounds and is only a part of the centre’s showcase of a series of athletic facilities. It is 77 feet from the floor to parapet, 339 feet wide and 428 feet long and the whole of the off-field operations of the athletic section of the University are housed in it. The Mckale Centre has three levels that comprise of locker rooms, computer lab facilities, ticket operations, equipment rooms, academic services, training and rehabilitation center, administrative offices, storage areas and it is the main meeting place for all the UA athletics. A four-sided scoreboard that has video replay screen in each corner of the stadium, a highly advanced weight room and message boards that are computerized on either side of the court, across the upper deck are installed. The Mckale Centre has an up to date playing surface and at the north side a Hall of Champions has been constructed.
Because of Mckale Centre’s excellent repute, many athletic events of national importance have been held here. In 1976 the NCAA Wrestling Championships and in 1974 and 1980 the NCAA Wrestling West Regionals were hosed in it. For the NCAA basketball first and second round action in 1987, 1991, 1979, 1989, 1997 and lastly 2000 the Mckale Centre was selected. In 1988, it hosted the men’s basketball competition, Pacific-10 Conference. University commencements also take place in it and at the street level Mckale Sports Stop is located which sells UA merchandise and sportswear to fans and students.
Thus, Mckale Centre Tucson is the place to be to view a great match and to have a good time. Mckale Centre Tucson tickets this season are among the hot items, not just by locals but by tourists as well!